[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New door/lock for my boat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160709_163321.jpg (1 MB, 1872x3328) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_163321.jpg
1 MB, 1872x3328
Hey diy
Last.night i discovered that a few youngsters were breaking in my boat. The boat is in poor condition but i want to change that starting with a new lock or maybe even a new door to stop people from stealing my shit. The door is one of those 2 halves doors where you havevto take the top out first if you want to get the bottom part out too. Will post pic of it. The old lock is completely gone and i still have that hole left in the door. I dont want to put the same lock in because i dont think tjis door design is any good at all... anybody got a good idea for this type of door?
>>
File: IMG-20160308-WA0000.jpg (234 KB, 1599x899) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160308-WA0000.jpg
234 KB, 1599x899
>>
The old lock was shitty and there are quite a few niggers around here so i need a robust lock for this door OR get a better design door
>>
>>1020174

Just put up a sign saying "free candy" with a bloody clown suit displayed scarecrow style. Problem solved
>>
>>1020178
Around blacks. Never relax.
>>
>>1020174
Nothing wrong with two part doors, I would go with the biggest 'fuck niggers' looking lock if not just as a deterrent. Traditionally you would have an external lock on the top and a sliding bolt on the inside of the bottom panel. Also if niggers, add a cheap alarm and some flashing red LED's
>>
>>1020175
Gimme the deets on that boat. Model? Year? LOA? Name?

What are your plans to clean it up? Restore?

I'm kind of into sailboats right now.

Have a 1972 MacGregor V17 that I hope to start working on soon.
>>
>come from >>>/pol/ and >>>/int/ to here to relax
>get away from the constant racememeing, you know
>reset my perceptions a little so I don't think "did I lock my front door/bike" whenever I see a black person

>see this
>>1020178
>>1020560
>>1020726

Never change /diy/nosaurs. I love you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.