[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much money and time would it take to set up a pirate radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467432170674.jpg (1 MB, 2800x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467432170674.jpg
1 MB, 2800x1600
How much money and time would it take to set up a pirate radio station and how would YOU go about running it?? Not that I would make one but it would be some nice knowledge to have. (Pic unrelated)
>>
I wouldn't because I'm not a sad black cunt with nothing better to do.
>>
Read up on the NZ scene. Its legal there provided you comply with the regulations. There is also a lot in the UK but it isn't legal there.

The Muh FCC schils will be here soon because they think america = the world but just remember it IS legal in some countries.
>>
>>1019174
>it IS legal in some countries.
>some
There aren't many of those. And it isn't a pirate radio station if it is legal.
>>
>>1019176
>And it isn't a pirate radio station if it is legal.

kek
>>
>>1019162

From what i heard it takes literally no time and money to set it up and run it.

The question is how many people would a 0 time/effort/money station reach? Maybe 2-3.

If you go bigger, you expose yourself more to the gubmint who generally does not like to have its radio waves who they sold to certain bidders cluttered by pirates.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.