[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the workshop with your waifu when suddenly this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: steve ramsey.jpg (72 KB, 720x392) Image search: [Google]
steve ramsey.jpg
72 KB, 720x392
You're in the workshop with your waifu when suddenly this guy comes in and installs some pocket hole screws in her underside. Wat do?
>>
i dry fit my tenon in his mortise
>>
>>1019058
fucking deviant
>>
>>1019051
>waifu
Go away autist faggot.
>>
nothing

only a punk bitch or a woman would use pocket screws
>>
I sperg out and start jumping on my tables

[spoiler]Lynn best waifu[/spoiler]
>>
Pantoroute the shit out of him.
>>
File: testing_strength.jpg (50 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
testing_strength.jpg
50 KB, 500x637
Yo I gonna come thru with that tenon what for slottin into her mortise and show this bitch that nigga ain't shit
>>
I'd tell him to fuck right the fuck off in a fairly threatening manner. He's a fairly older gentlemen, and quite scrawny. I'm sure that it would adequately make him stop, but if not I'd probably resolve the conflict with a healthy dose of
>microjig, maker of the grr-ripper. Work safer, work smarter.
>>
>>1019201

You know what greatly grinds my gears... when Matthias is...

>Micro Cuck, Shill Safer, Shill Smarter
>>
>>1019201
You win the thread anon, +1 internets to you!
>>
>>1019051
Paint him in the most hideous colors imaginable.
>>
File: Butter Keks.jpg (519 KB, 1993x1501) Image search: [Google]
Butter Keks.jpg
519 KB, 1993x1501
>>1019201
>>
>>1019201
Was not expecting this , sides vanished +25 internets
>>
>>1019201
>>1019284
>>1019515

samefag
>>
>I let him do it
>because he is better than I am

I'll just watch, fap and clean up after.
>>
>>1019051
Thank him, obviously bitch got lost on the way to a kitchen, then we can compare our drills and argue about the brands of our jigs
>>
File: IMG_20160710_153604.jpg (100 KB, 720x851) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160710_153604.jpg
100 KB, 720x851
>>1020628
Sorry no.
>>
>>1019051
What was the purpose of that? To keep her pants up? That's kind of gay bro, i think that guy is gay, so I wouldn't be mad
>>
File: indoorfun.jpg (227 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
indoorfun.jpg
227 KB, 760x596
>>1019051
>pocket hole screws
Fucks sake, run this cunt through the table saw, then murder his offspring and relatives
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.