[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup pol got a 1970 Apache camper to sleep in while I gut and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Sup pol got a 1970 Apache camper to sleep in while I gut and rebuild this house.

I'm about to refit it with hard panels (instead of canvas) from a 1972 model.

Currently shown in compressed mode.

Anyway, it's not as fallout as a canned ham style camper trailer or mini airstream looking thing, but I want to decorate it post apocalyptic style. Any suggestions? I can't find jack shit for inspiration on google images because trailer also means "video preview" and the results are useless reviews of fo4
>>
Watch some Mad Max for inspiration.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Oh no I forgot I wasn't on the papercraft board damn

>mfw
>>
is that a shipping container i see?
>>
>>1018573

no its his bunker
>>
>>1018535
Any pics of it popped up?
>>
>>1018623
Google Apache ramada 1970

I'd take pics but I just got it cranked up and threw a tarp over it since I haven't done the end walls yet
I'm lucky as hell the gearbox works good for erecting it

>>1018573

CONTAINERS SHOULD NEVER BE BUNKERS REFER TO MY RANT IN THE CONTAINER THREAD

THEY ARE NOT THE EQUIV OF REFRIGERATOR BOXES & EVERYTHING YOU CAN USE THEMFOR THAT ISNT:

A: storage
B: shoving 2-3 AC units and a man door in the side and using it as an office in asscrackistan

= WILDLY IMPRACTICAL
>>
I need to introduce DIY to precast concrete drain-bunkers like I introduced X to the berenstein Bears thing a few years ago.

So much more practical and you will not die of being crushed underground when your NEETcube container fails like a North Korean submarine at 1000feet
>>
>>1018636
You mean concrete culverts. Literally everyone screams them at the op in every container thread.
Get your head out of your ass, you aren't as amazing and important as you think you are.
>>
>>1018716

So you're saying there's more common sense here than I thought? Good deal man.

Erected the Apache today. Found lots of cracks in the ABS that I missed. Gear system worked perfectly though, thank god. Overall I still got a good deal, but now I got a 'good' deal vs 'screaming' deal.

Time to learn how to patch ABS with MEK solvent and ABS shavings!
>>
>>1018535
3rd world problems
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.