[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cryptomining setup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: serveimage(18).jpg (553 KB, 709x255) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(18).jpg
553 KB, 709x255
I have 2 pc's (soon a third high-end pc) and 4 phones and generate around 300-550H/s on DSH and around 200-300H/s on ETH. How bad is that and how can I be more effective?
Also Electricity is included in the rent

What setup does /diy use?
>>
>>1009513
>setup does /diy use?
they dont - stop trying to spam this shit here, no one cares. Theres an entire containment bord for crytoscam crap elsehwere, now fuck off.

>>>/biz/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>1009522
Lol there's been like 1 thread in the last month.
>>
>>1009526
fuck off - I see the odd thread (based) mods catch and obliterate, christ knows how many actually get started. Just had a look at >>>/biz/ see if they were still accepting this crap - entire firstpage, there is fucking nothing else.

shits cancer yo, and you know it - get a proper job and get this to fuck.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (971 KB, 395x190) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
971 KB, 395x190
>>1009528
Tell the doctor how much your butt hurts
>>
>>1009513

Unless you have a dedicated hardware specifically designed for mining what you will make it's not worthy the effort of starting and installing the software, picking your nose will be more time-efficient.
>>
>>1009513
We are at a point where unless you are using asic hardware, you are literally wasting money.
If you are trying to make a profit, just buy and sit on them waiting for the market price to rise.
>>
File: sad guy okay.jpg (6 KB, 237x295) Image search: [Google]
sad guy okay.jpg
6 KB, 237x295
>>1011132

Beat me to it.

In order to make actual profit off the power you're using to crunch those hashes, you HAVE to have dedicated hardware that's extremely power efficient in terms of hashes/kWh.

Been this way for a long time now, actually.

>MFW I found out about BC before it became cool, kind of forgot about it after installing a miner, and thereby screwed myself out of at least a few hundred, if not thousand, coins
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.