[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sometimes get towards an end of a job and then fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: hghgngnngng.png (251 KB, 573x494) Image search: [Google]
hghgngnngng.png
251 KB, 573x494
Anyone else sometimes get towards an end of a job and then fuck around on purpose, just to extend the fun just a bit?

/diy/ feels
>>
No, i would feel bad for fucking around with a customers property only to enrage my boss. You don't like it either when that shit happens to you faggot
>>
>>1009098
No, not for fun. Because I'm lazy. I have at least 20 projects from tiling to a multi rotor build in progress. My kitchen is 80% done, and has been so for 3 weeks. My truck has a shit ton of stuff that needs done, but I dont have time. I have a pile of bathroom remodeling stuff to do, and haven't even started.
Fuck my life. I work about 50 hours a week, have 2 kids, and my bills total about 1800 with my final amount left being about 200. My wife makes 2 grand a month, but she's addicted to spending on food and dumb shit, and doesn't give me money for more projects.

Being poor sucks.
>>
>>1009098
When they freeze pay raises and we want overtime to compensate. It's never "fucking around" though, but issues come up that prevent work from getting finished.
>>
>>1009098
This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
>>
>>1009098
I often get near to the end of a job and then masturbate a few times with nails or screwdrivers sticking out of my ass. Often I jizz over a spirit level or polishing cloth to heighten the sensation
>>
>>1009109
>3 weeks
ha! I started doing my bathroom over 18 months ago, stripped out everything, walls back to bare brick.
it has a working toilet and shower, that is all.
i have no commitments other than 9-5 but if i start after work the woman below complains.
>>
>>1009200
My dad has been actively remodeling his kitchen for 12 years. It's never once been in a near-complete state. He works on it about 2-3 days a year.
The parts that are done (85% or so now) are exquisitely beautiful though.
>>
>This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

then you've never heard of ''edging'' which is twice as dumb
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edging
>>
>>1009212
>he has never edged for 10 hours straight

You are missing out!
>>
>>1009098
No because fucking around eats into my profit when I could be on another job starting and making money again.
>>
>>1009099

>/diy/
>customers

Or am I on /pro/
>>
>>1009109
1800+2000=3800 now divide that into 3rds. 1266/= should go to your house/rent. 1266 should go to utilitys/cable/internet/food/going out. 1266 should go into savings.

Y'all need to get your shit together pham. Ur going down a bad road if you're blowing 2 grand on month. You seriously should sit her down and run the numbers together.
>>
I piss in the concrete mix.
>>
>>1009099
This is diy, implying that he isn't working for anyone
>>
Yes i know the feeling
When youre in the refinement/ end stages of a project and youve got a great flow going so you play around with the finishing details a bit more than is really necessary
Part of creating something great is knowing where to draw the line though. Too much noodling can actually fuck your whole project up
>>
>>1009214
>10 hours
nigga, try 10 days
>>
File: spit take.gif (1022 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
spit take.gif
1022 KB, 500x375
>>1009263
>mfw wife is too dumb to shop for food.
>Frozen inedible expensive microwave bull shit.
>Some weird vegetable she buys like a pound of and makes one thing out of and the rest rots in the fridge.
>Like 4 loaves of bread for 2 people because costco.
>A billion examples, like half of the money she spends on food, no counting restaurants goes in the trash, and we have to go out to eat like twice a week because I'm too tired to cook when I get home and she doesn't.

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>1012229

Wew lad. It's one thing to be poor and quite another to suck at being poor.
Straighten her out or divorce her and find a good woman before you lose your boyish good looks.
>>
>>1012229
If she works I feel no sympathy for you. If not get her a crock pot, and cook book for crock pots and a shopping app that let's you enter recipes and makes a shopping list for you. No one can fuck that up. If she does you are shit in bed and she is taking out her dissatisfaction on your stomach.
>>
>>1012229
youre the one that put a ring on it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.