[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how to repair this? It literally just came off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160614_100002.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_100002.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Does anyone know how to repair this? It literally just came off when I was about to use them. I am not really handy with tools but I am willing to try to repair this.
>>
you could tape them, they have garbage tier build quality and are meme level headphones.
>>
>beats

Fix your life first
>>
>>1008511
>1. i bought some overpriced shit
>2. it broke
>3. wut do??
1. goto 1. (above) again, and reconsider your life priorities.
2, THINK: is this overpriced junk? do I need it? why am I buying shit-tier meme products? why am i acting like YAVM (yet another victim of marketing) sheeple?
3. choose the correct path of wisdom, both next time and everytime, and live a happy, contented and fulfilled life from here onwards.
>>
File: 1355947656307.jpg (13 KB, 295x264) Image search: [Google]
1355947656307.jpg
13 KB, 295x264
>>1008511
>Beats
>>
>>1008538
>>1008517
>>1008514
The thing is they're not mine. I agree they are shit but I accidentally broke it when I was messing with them. I don't know if it had prior damage and the thing was hanging by a loose thread or something. Either way I'm getting the blame. Your my only hope now /diy/.
>>
>>1008511
>Break the passenger window of your car.
>Throw dindu-beats in trash.
>Claim someone broke into your car and stole them.

Only other hope is super glue familam, but even that will look like shit.
>>
>>1008549
>Car
Don't have one. Even if I did I live surrounded by very little dindus. Not very believable. Anyways super glue might work but I can already see it being a pain.
>>
>>1008511
Duct tape.
>>
>>1008558
It's molded plastic, so superglue is your only hope if you're trying to hide it.
>>
>>1008511
goto walgreens, walmart, etc...
goto As seen on TV section.
Find that UV activated glue.
Use on headphones
Profit?.......
>>
>>1008571
I will try this. I really dont want to pay for this shit since said person owes me $170 and he might use this as an excuse for him not to pay me back. Also fuck beats. Nigger garbage.
>>
>>1008511
E6000 is flexible, regular epoxy should work too

>>1008577
>he might use this as an excuse for him not to pay me back
this won't end well
>>
>>1008511
Why do you live in a hotel?
>>
File: 1445096261855.jpg (15 KB, 490x278) Image search: [Google]
1445096261855.jpg
15 KB, 490x278
>>1008630
>This won't end well

Fuck anon you're scaring me
>>
Use JB Weld, squeeze that shit in there real good and clean up the outside. It'll hold shape better than your acrylate glues.
>>
>>1008725
i've noticed that JB weld is amazing for when you try to pull two objects apart, but when you try to bend it, it breaks instantly
maybe i need to slather more on
>>
>>1010385
JB weld > Cyanoacrylate
>>
>>1008577
Sounds like this person is taking advantage of you.
>>
>>1008511

JB weld senpai.
>>
>>1008511
Step 1: throw those into the trash
Step 2: buy real headphones, and not based on marketing gimmicks.
>>
>>1008511
>buying niggeats
>falling for the brand meme
>5 seconds of Google tell you to get any other headphone in same price range
>>
>>1012694
>Step 3: Read the thread before posting
They're not his, idiot
>>
you can buy everything execpet beats they are real shits
>>
>>1008511
cut a strip of plastic that is about 2" long and as wide as the head phone strap out of something (plastic bottle, 1/16" plastic sheet, ect.).
apply jb weld in the crack and to one side of the 2" plastic strip.
place the plastic strip on the outside, hold together with small c clamps or some other clips and wait for jb weld to set.
>>
>>1008577
Just hang on to them until he pays you back. Don't show them to him. Let him think they're lost or whatever. If he knows you have them, get one of those cheap safes from the hardware store and stick them in there and tell him you're holding them as "collateral" until he fucking pays you back.

Once you have the money, just do whatever you want.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.