[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a fit of edgelord rebellion against my divorcing parents I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FUCK.png (1 MB, 1010x767) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
1 MB, 1010x767
In a fit of edgelord rebellion against my divorcing parents I took a pair of scissors and inscribed the word "FUCK" on the wall, and now that I've come to my senses, I need to know how to fix the wall before they find out.
>>
>>1007429
Go to a big box store, get some fast dry spackling compound and a plastic drywall knife. Scrape the spackle over the indents, let dry, paint. Could be done in an hour, probably two.
>>
File: 1464236524727.jpg (189 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1464236524727.jpg
189 KB, 1280x982
>>1007429
Carve "fuck" repeatedly across all walls and when they seem upset just say that's just the pattern of the wallpaper and it has always been that way. Also hang two nooses in their closet so they know that they've been successful parents.
>>
>>1007430
/thread

though next time, it would be much manlier to play the punch-the-wall-and-see-if-you-can-hit-a-stud game
>>
>>1007429
I think it really ties the room together.
>>
>>1007447
kekd
>>
>>1007429
it's a feature wall now
>>
"Accidentally" Fall into the wall...
>>
>>1007441
Ahhh... I see you applied the edge to your comment. Careful you could cut someone.
>>
>>1007442
Ah shit. My brother did this under the exact same situation as OP

Seriously though OP get over it but still have love for your parents. If your dad becomes an vindictive asshole and does nothing but shit talk yours momz tell him to knock that shit off. He'll realize what's up if you stick to your guns

The world isn't against you my dear it just doesn't care
>>
>>1007441
Excellently done subtle edging, Young Master.
>>
Fucking lol, as a bastard child, I will never understand how one could be upset about their parents seperating. They weren't happy together to begin with-- probably because of you-- why not congratulate them?
>>
>>1007781
separating*

Always gets me.
>>
who gives a fuck,
just go live with your dad and his girlfriend in their new apartment
>>
>>1007843
Yeah, I bet they have beer!
>>
Embed a fleshlight in the wall. Add an arrow from "FUCK" pointing at it.
>>
>>1007429
Kill yourself, that will really show them. Idk what it will show them but they will get the message loud and clear regardless. Leave a note telling them to kill themselves too don't leave any explanation why you did it just invite them to join you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.