[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the easiest and most profitable craft you can make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 20160315_151435.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160315_151435.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
What's the easiest and most profitable craft you can make and sell on etsy? I was thinking wooden spoons.
>>
550 cord anything....
>>
Anything "steampunk"
>>
>>1007213
Some kind of jewelry item that's either unusual or interesting that costs $10 and is somehow easy and inexpensive for you to make/assemble. Any material.
>>
>buy bolts
>light charcoal bbq
>add hairdryer or -even better- leafblower to heat it up
>bolts go into hot bbq
>when they're really hot (whitish) hit them with a hammer untill you can fit your finger through the hole (this goes on estimates, don't try fitting your finger through the hot metal)
et voila, your own custom ring. sand it if you wanna make it nice and shiny, or sell it unpolished for that raw look
>>
get metal and twist it around the bottom half of wine bottles, hot glue colored glass marbles onto it. could go the extra mile and add some stereotypical drunk aunt phrases on a wooden piece in front of it.

I have no idea how you would quickly and easily manufacturer a large enough amount of wooden spoons
>>
>>1007285
I think you mean "nuts".
>>
>>1007358
I think the PC term is "mentally unstable"
>>
>>1007213
why go through the effort of making a spoon?

the kind of people who go there are stupid enough to buy anything, even plain, unfinished blocks of wood: https://www.etsy.com/market/wooden_cubes

there's your "unique and hand made items"....that site is complete BS
>>
>>1007443
Kekd
>>
i don;t know how you compete, but wooden cutting boards are easy and get big bucks.
>>
>>1007290
Adopt a lot of kids, they're basically slaves
>>
Op sell a block of thermite.

Laugh when you hear reports of wealthy Hollywood mansions burning off the cliffs and into the Pacific.
>>
>>1007213
Resell chink shit
>>
Custom order plushies for whatever flavor of autistic fanbase you wish to savor. Extra mondo bucks off you dip into furry territory. This shit doesn't even need to be that good, they'll pay like 40-50$ for a cheap plushie of an obscure character. If you good enough, you can get like 100$ for your stuff.
>>
>>1007778
Why do people say stupid ass shit of something that will never happen?

Not the
>>Op sell a block of thermite.
But
>>Laugh when you hear reports of wealthy Hollywood mansions burning off the cliffs and into the Pacific.
>>
if you really want to do this as a business, don't half ass it, cumsumers will pick up on it and make you waste all your money making shit they won't buy

honestly get into making wire jewelry, that goes on leather necklaces, and don't sell on etsy, find a local farmer market, and see if they'll let you setup a table to peddle your shit, half the time the people buying your shit are going to be that kind of person anyways

honestly, the best way to sell shit there is to play into nationality archetypes, using mostly colors that everyone thinks that person should work, cash in their veiled attempt to be the least racist white person they know, by buying your stereotypical made shit, made in the stereotypical way

and now, when ever you look at hippies, and girls that buy shit from those vendors, you'll see them as even bigger idiots
>>
the stores are filled with cheap wooden spoons. I have yet to find a wooden fork and I have been looking everywhere.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.