[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crossposted from /fit/ I was putting together a weight bar when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: P1050786.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
P1050786.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
crossposted from /fit/
I was putting together a weight bar when this happened. There's a little metal pin you have to pound through the aligned holes to hold the bar together. Then the bar inside fell out and this happened.
Any ideas on how to get the pin out?
>>
>>1001994
Not sure exactly what I'm looking at, maybe another pic from a different angle and also what's up with the blood smear on the wall
>>
>>1001994
You already hammered the roll pin in, and you want to remove it?

Use a punch, but dont expect the hole or the roll pin to ever be tight again.
>>
>>1001996
Thats nothing to worry about. Just a little misunderstanding.
Anyway, I managed to get it out myself and it seems just fine. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>1002014
Okay, nevermind, trouble again.
I've got all the roll pins through, including the one I hammered through before, except one. It's in halfway and just won't go any further. Any tips for getting them at least a little further in?
>>
>>1002021
Heat the hole. Try to keep the heat way from the pin while doing so.
>>
>>1002021
>It's in halfway and just won't go any further. Any tips for getting them at least a little further in?

Try getting them when they're a little older, m8.
>>
OP, the solution is to buy a weight bar made out of solid steel, you vagina.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.