[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mole holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 26
File: Scalopus_aquaticus,I_RB43.jpg (40 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
Scalopus_aquaticus,I_RB43.jpg
40 KB, 320x192
Hey guys,

I have a really nice lawn, almost no weeds, etc, but I have a problem with moles. Especially near the driveway where they all pop out of the ground and create holes everywhere. I want to genocide them all. Problem is I hear they are very hard to poison because they don't eat anything that isn't slimy and wriggly (like worms). I want to avoid using traps as the whole thing seems like a bit too much trouble, but if I need to do so I'll do it.

I seek a Final Solution. Any suggestions?
>>
Fill upp a big tank with a mixture of water, chalice and salt. Then you pump it all down one of the holes.
>>
>>1000938
>Then you pump it all down one of the holes.

YEAH PUMP ALL THE HOLES
>>
>and just who the fuck you thinks stops a slimy slug wave plague in your wonderful little garden, eh? EH?
>Maybe I bite your ankle instead.
>>
Simple. Stop being a wasteful human and plant some real plants instead of grass. Literal ecological desert.
>>
I might suggest running a length of dryer vent from your cars exhaust to one on the holes,
and idle for an hour or two.
>>
>>1000932
They sell devices that transmit sounds (unheard by humans) that sound like moles in distress. It's completely harmless and will do the job, unless you're just unleashing pent up anger or some shit.
>>
>>1000964
I heard they don't work.
>>
>>1000966
Maybe just catch one and waterboard him to make some more realistic sounds.
>>
File: cs4.jpg (180 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
cs4.jpg
180 KB, 1000x650
plastic explosives
>>
>>1000961
>>1000945
>>1000964
>white knighting for moles
>>
Get a dog, I hear Akitas seem to really do the trick.
>>
>buy dry ice
>put it in holes
>moles die from lack of oxygen
>they're already buried
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
>>1000932
>>
>>1000962
>>1000990

This.
>>
>>1000932
they are sensitive to smell. i got rid of mine for a summer once by spraying the holes and the earth in the area with wasp spray.
the smell drove them off
>>
Just get a shotgun, go down there and kick their asses.

In seriousness if you wanna go for a holocaust block off all entries and exits, flood the warren with a heavier than air gas like CO2 or argon and then kill them when they come out for air (If they make it out)
>>
Bleach and ammonia or toilet bowl cleaner. Pump it through, don't breath it in. Mole problem solved. Also gets rid of any Frenchmen.
>>
Just pump oxy-acetylene into the hole for a while, light it form a safe distance.
>>
Gopher smoke bombs. They sell them on Amazon or at some hardware stores. Light em up, throw down hole. Then cover whatever holes start leaking.
>>
>>1001045
BR-R-R-RAP! OP now has a series of trenches instead of a yard. GG anon.
>>
>>1001072
Damn, was meant for >>1001052
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Have you considered C4?
>>
>>1000932
>mole holocaust
>not molocaust

One job.
>>
>>1000932
Trip mines should do the trick.
>>
Exterminator in Oklahoma I knew swore by shotguning every hole until the holes and tunnels stop forming.
>>
You have a grub problem, op. The moles are after the grubs living under your lawn. This goes in cycles. I get this every few years, but i don't care about my lawn, so fuck it. The immediate solution is mole traps, followed by grub-x or whatever grub pesticide is available in your area.
>>
>>1001165
>tfw my lawn is too healthy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>1000932
>I have a really nice lawn, almost no weeds, etc

I'd just get therapy for my lack of self esteem. No doubt this causes other problems in your life, so fix yourself so that tiny harmless animals don't make you feel inadequate as a homeowner.

I was working at a house recently that had two or three chipmunks playing in the yard. Cool. I've had squirrels but never a chipmunk.

Then the lady mentioned that she had hired exterminators to get rid of them because they were eating her flowers.

Geez. plant more fucking flowers. I'd plant flowers all over my yard if it would attract a chipmunk.

And speaking of moles, pic related is just plain weird. I've only seen one, a dead one.
>>
>>1000932
>I seek a Final Solution

>>1000962
>>1000990
>>1001045

Why go for half measures when the undisputed master of all gas-related systems has already shown how it's done?
>>
>>1001195
yea wait till chipmunks get in your house. chew wires. chew up wires on your car. fuck chipmunks, only good one is a dead one.
>>
>>1000983
>maulwurf conservationist society replies:
harmless little short-sighted, sunlight-avoiding, furry fuckers, wishing nothing other than to bury theselves under the earth, creating their own tiny domain in hassle-free peace far from the rest of the humanity, surfacing only for odd supplies when needed.

Now, call me a buried container thread, but, we should really be adopting maulies as /diy/'s favourite pet here, not screaming ZYKLONE B THE LITTLE BASTARDS. You never know, who'll be next.
>>
File: A10_Thunderbolt_II_Inflight2.jpg (2 MB, 2353x1266) Image search: [Google]
A10_Thunderbolt_II_Inflight2.jpg
2 MB, 2353x1266
>>1000932
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT
Moles are no problem for the glorious A10
>>
spray the earth with a browning mg
>>
>>1000932
Park a running lawnmower over each hole.
>>
File: 339.png (91 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
339.png
91 KB, 165x115
>>1001408
I never had a problem with chipmunks, but I did have a groundhog kill my car. Fucker crawled up into the engine compartment on an old beater wagon I used to own.

Went to start the car one morning and it stalled out hard. Popped the hood and was met with this bleeding, hissing rodent. It got caught in the belt. It fucking just stared at me and snarled this long, growly hiss I didn't think they were even capable of. (I've heard high-pitched chirpy squeals when they're injured from a bad shot, but nothing like this.) Eventually it pulled itself up and out, and wandered off into a drain pipe in the yard trailing blood all over the front of my car. It stopped at the edge of the pipe, sweartagad it turned around to look at me again with another rodenty hiss, before disappearing into the pipe.

I've got a car with a pool of blood under it, a broken belt, wiring to the engine torn right the fuck out, and a deep concern that this groundhog is going to survive its injuries w fueled entirely by rage and vengeance, one day to return and kill my entire family.
>>
>>1001685
I'd just move 2bh bro
>>
>>1001685

Ok. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>1000932
Tape a hose on your car or motorcycle and put it in the molehill. You can put in Zyklon B too, but it is really hard to get some today.
>>
>>1000966
>I heard they don't work.
They don't. Most of the suggestions here don't work. Save your money.

When I had a gopher problem I let my barn cats keep them in check. You probably won't ever get rid of all of them but you can try to keep their numbers down.
>>
>>1001716
This might work... or fire, fire works often.
>>
File: 1464381923011.jpg (437 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1464381923011.jpg
437 KB, 1280x853
Harbor freight sells solar mole chasers. I bought 2. Supposedly they work well. Supposedly...
>>
File: boa_constrictor1-246x300[1].jpg (38 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
boa_constrictor1-246x300[1].jpg
38 KB, 246x300
>introduce non harbor freight mole chaser
>>
A friend of my dad's built the super mole killer 9000
Basically a shotgun with a spike to secure it to the ground
>>
File: 1383290947107.jpg (51 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1383290947107.jpg
51 KB, 500x667
u dumb or what cunt?

just leave some poisoned spaghetti out

theyll eat it like a worm and get fucked
>>
>>1001418
Furry fuckers that DIG HOLES ON MY PROPERTY.

I shoot raccoon, and squirrels for eating my lettuce, the moles deserve worst.
>>
Shove bamboo poles into affected area, and then slide plastic bottles onto the poles so they are resting on top with the pole inside. The bottles will cause the poles to vibrate, which will send tiny vibrations into the ground which pisses off the moles. Never done it myself but my neighbour did it whenever he had a mole problem. Cheap and easy fix and no moles harmed.
>>
>>1001408
The problem is people killing the cute sneks. Them cute slithering reptiles take care of the problem free of cost.
>>
12 or 20 guage, a half case of beer, some overalls, and a lawn chair is the best way
>>
>>1002653
20ga or 410 would do. 12's overkill, why not just suggest a 10ga with WP slugs?
>>
File: ripley.jpg (11 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
ripley.jpg
11 KB, 300x162
>>1000932
Take off and nuke the entire site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>1000932
They gotta eat, giving that much of a shit about a lawn is retarded.
>>
Uragan D2 should fit the bill.
>>
>>1001418
This motherfucker's right!

OP: Leave them alone. They eat tons of assholes that would otherwise fuck up your precious lawn much worse.
>>
Hehe
>>
I've heard of people using calcium carbide for moles. Not sure if you just put the rocks down each hill and hope the smell drives them off or actually water the carbide to make acetylene.
>>
>>1001678
This guy knows what up
>>
>>1002695
Pay for sod once and you might be more concerned about your lawn getting fucked up.
>>
>>1001719
so your solution is to buy farm cats as pets and let them roam around the neighbourhood killing moles.

Dont rip on the other ideas in this thread
>>
>>1001716
Zyklon B is now made under name Uragan D2. It still can be bought
>>
>>1002742
Ca carbide will make acetylene even from air humidity. I would be quite afraid to smoke on my lawn afterwards.
I think best think is to pour some diesel or other hard-to-light strong-smelling liquid. I once used 10l of used motor oil. Worked like a charm, didn't even have to move grass for a year.
>>
>>1002742
>>1002790
Calcium carbide is sold to normal people where you live? Where exactly? For what purpose?
>>
>>1002786
And is hard to get, just like he said.
>>
O heard metal rods with aluminum cans produce vibrations into the earth and moles dont like this shit. The problem is that you need a shitton of rods and cans all around your territory and its also not very aestetically pleasing.
Alternatively you can put some of these next to their holes, moles can get in but cant get out of them, too slippery
>>
File: 1642306.jpg (14 KB, 482x480) Image search: [Google]
1642306.jpg
14 KB, 482x480
>>1003065
Forgot the picture
>>
What if I stuck some mothballs in their subways? Will the smell drive them off and into my neighbor's property?
>>
>>1002689
Kek. Underrated post.
>>
>>1001678
Pour gas in the hole first and light it though. They'll have no choice but to escape into the blades.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 186x271
>>1000932
https://youtu.be/NUYqGX6a4vQ
>>
>>1003117
My mother killed moles by filling up their holes with molten plastic. You don't even need metal but that depends on the size of their tunnels.
>>
This device...it hooks to your exhaust pipe and a garden hose. Works great..like zyklon B on the jews!
>>
>>1003131
>molten plastic
Why plastic?
At least metal wouldn't fume it up.
>>
>>1003149
Low melting point, obviously. Of course if you have a few spare kilos of metal ready to be melt -- go for it, but platic is basically a poorfag version. It's cheaper and easier(but might be not as easy to get plastic out of the earth later and you can't reuse it)
>>
Propane. Then light one end.
>>
>>1003137
>ground full of dead animals decomposing in their tunnels
Good luck getting rid of the smell for a few months. Hope it's not summer when you do this.
>>
>>1003186
Where do you think they go when they die naturally of mole heart attacks? Do they come to the surface as a sacrifice for carnivorous birds?
>>
>>1001719
Cats usually won't eat moles because they taste terrible (unlike gophers).
>>
>>1003186
If they could only scream...
>>
GAS THE MOLES

ANIMAL WARS NOW
>>
>>1003308
Yes it's time to move, killing ant hills in no longer satisfying my blood lust
>>
>>1003308

Leaving out bowls of tasty antifreeze for the stray dogs and cats has a certain appeal
>>
>>1001195
Those American mutant moles are ugly as hell.
>>
>>1002776
You paid for sodomy? You can get gay sex for free on grindr, you fool.
>>
stick snakes in the holes
>>
>>1000932
1. Remove their food source, no food they don't move in to start. They typically eat grubs and other underground insects, do some research.

2. Consider natural repellents, preferably indigenous to your area. My mom planted a "Euphorbia lathyris". They grow a tad aggressively (weed like), but we never had a mole since.

3. Map their tunnels then gas ALL entrances with dry ice. Don't bother with other gases as they are more trouble then they are worth.

4. invite owls, owls eat many rodents including moles.

5. buy and set some mole traps

6. google this common question first
>>
>>1002695
I thought murricans go to prison if they dont keep their lawn green and trimmed.
>>
>>1003506
No, but they send you a certified letter with pictures of your hovel, including the back yard which they evidently don't even have to ask to go into, and then you have to fix everything, even when it's not your FUCKING FENCE THAT'S OVERGROWN... Sorry. Everything else WAS on me, after all, I guess.
>>
I worked as a gardener in a hotel a few years back and from my experience only these traps are effective, all other kinds were just gimmicks. Not sure if they're available where you live though
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IHdVlWH6tY.

Also always wanted to try these but administration would not approve it
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd6Zlu--eqw
>>
>>1000932
Better make sure they're not an endangered species. You don't want the animal rights people, the environment police, etc. all over you.
>>
In Europe we have these traps that you load with a 9mm blank and position over the tunnel. When the mole crawls out, it sets off the blank and kills him as if a tiny grenade had gone off. IDK if they have them in the US as well; I never saw them before.
>>
>>1003530
In the US this is too close to a bolt gun for some states. A more common mole trap here is pretty much that same thing, only it's pressure activating a metal spring loaded spike
>>
>>1003530
>what in fuck..
Bongoland, you get arrested for possessing a butter knife with intent.. wanna play wack-a-mole tho? No problem, heres a fucking landmine, and, Happy Hunting, Sir.
>>
>>1003506
>>I thought
Th here's your problem right there...
>>
>>1003547
>Bongoland
>Europe
The image description is in German.
>>
>>1002377
>believing you "own" land

Owning property is an illusion and social construction.
>>
I had that problem too op.

I gassed them with my exhaust from my truck and covered all the holes with wood. One got out from under a piece of wood but he was too horrfied to return. No mole problems anymore.

I idled my truck for about two hours to be sure I didn't just give them headaches. Then filled in the holes the next day
>>
>>1003687
Also you can poison them with gramaxone (sp?). I did that with my chipmunk problem a few years ago. Just sprayed it on dog food and put the food near their nest. Had to do this three or four times to get them all
>>
Electrocute them. Stick metal rods deep into the ground, connect the rods to a high voltage source, saturate the ground with water, then turn on the power.
>>
>>1003648
>autism
>>
File: 1465082123704[1].jpg (247 KB, 1604x1116) Image search: [Google]
1465082123704[1].jpg
247 KB, 1604x1116
>>1003644
>Bongoland
>Europe

YES, AND, SO FUCKING WHAT, YOU FUCKING RETARD?

The first line of the post to which you are referring is also - "in Europe.."

Bongoland = is in Yurope

As you obviously MURICAN or from some other retard-ass-backward 3rd world hovel with no understanding whatsoever of trade, monetary and legal unions, let me explain how Yurope works. If in GERMANY it is LEGAL to SELL TACTICAL MOLE NUKES, then it is also legal to BUY TACTICAL MOLE NUKES in BONGOLAND, because Yurope.

>Bongoland (is in and froms part of)*
>Europe

its not difficult, really.
>*(for another few weeks..)

attachment: EuropeanCommonMarketIdeasPoliciesAndLawExplaindedForIdiots_2016.ppt.exe
>>
>>1003687
sage for no content
I will pay good gold for youtube videos of horrified moles. Please respond in this thread.
>>
I worked in lawn care and some ass fuckers who lived in a multimillion dollar home stiffed me, so I got a pest control company to sell me 4 moles and I put them on their lawn.

Molepocalyspe is not strong enough to describe the results.
>>
>>1003768
>If in GERMANY it is LEGAL to SELL TACTICAL MOLE NUKES, then it is also legal to BUY TACTICAL MOLE NUKES in BONGOLAND, because Yurope.
You are fucking retarded.
That is all.
Go play in traffic.

Separate nations within the EU have their own legal systems and laws.
>>
>>1002092
I cant help but laugh at the thought of seeing my neighbor lay a plate of spaghetti in his yard then sitting hidden in a bush and mumbling about his genocide plans
>>
>>1003768

Except, while Germany is part of the Scheme agreement, The UK is not.

So importing molebombs from Germany to the UK is very likely illegal.

Meanwhile the Belgians, Dutch, Danish etc are having a blast.
>>
>>1003986

>scheme
Meant Schengen there, fucking autocorect
>>
>>1003065
>>1003073

If you don't mind me asking....why the fuck would a mole climb into a random ass jar?
>>
>>1004393
You're supposed to bury the jar so that its mouth is on the ground level. It works pretty well with voles which spend lots of time above ground. No idea about moles.
>>
>>1000932
>dog

get a dog. get a big fucking meaty dog like a rottweiler - just adopt one from a pound, and give him treats for killing groundhogs. its the most efficient, and more importantly, most
PASSIVE solution.
>>
>>1004793
And end up with huge holes instead in little ones. You're too dumb to be giving advice on the Internet.
>>
OP here. I've pretty much given up on the idea.

I'm just going to pack down the soil and do my best to repair the damage whenever I come across ridges or molehills. I figure the damage I do setting traps plus my reluctance to analyze mole behavior seals my fate. I'm going to rationalize this by focusing on the good they do for my lawn (soil aeration, pest control, etc).
>>
>>1004803
Fucking quiter...
>>
File: moley.jpg (46 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
moley.jpg
46 KB, 650x650
>>1004803
Bubble gum is what you want, specifically this kind.

My grandma swore by it when my mom had a mole problem.
they like eating the stuff, but it gums up their insides, then they die.
>>
>>1004803
Gods work, OP, Gods work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuU5XmpbDSM

>>1004812
Jeesus. For some reason thats the worst yit. Don mess with Gramma, huh..
>>
>>1000932
let some gun fags on your property to shoot them all
>>
>>1004803
Op, the best way to handle them is to get some scissor traps and set them. Gassing them, exploding them, all that doesn't really work.
>>
>>1004984
I beg to differ, but gassing them with exhaust fume, ie carbon monoxide, works very well. After battling moles for five years I did two applications that was 3 years ago and haven't seen a mole since.
>>
>>1000932
there are humane deterrents, just find one that works the best. You can't singlehandedly kill a colony, not happening
>>
>>1005091
Because simply falling asleep permanently from an odorless tasteless gas is not humane enough.
>>
Here is a kind way to urge then to leave.
>acquire Champagne Bottle
>put said bottle base first down the holes
>Moles get annoyed by the noise of the wind going overtop the bottles
>Moles go away

Or...

Dry Ice genocide when
>>
Pls OP mole Holocaust.
Dont quit, those little fuckers must be having a good laugh at your expense down there . Soon they'll make enough tunnels under your house to compromise the ground enough to send your house plummeting into the depths of hell
>>
>>1001125

That's how they solve all their problems in Oklahoma.
>>
>>1001685

My sides.

I know the look you mean, I own a cat. They're masters of the disgusted look.

Hey, you bastard! You left a deathtrap here I just had to investigate. This is all your fault.
>>
>>1005109
I'm not trying to be a full-retard PETA type, but borrowing animals can detect low-oxygen environments, unlike most surface-dwelling animals, which use blood acidification to detect when too much CO2 is in the air.
>>
>>1005463
>borrowing
burrowing
>>
File: S60521-234234.jpg (379 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
S60521-234234.jpg
379 KB, 800x1280
>>1004793
>owning a dog
>passive
>>
File: 1446357306800.jpg (49 KB, 960x469) Image search: [Google]
1446357306800.jpg
49 KB, 960x469
>>1003506
No no, that's another country you're thinking of.
>>
>>1003506
Don't they also get arrested for crossing the road?
>>
>>1001198
Pretty sure they used gasoline exhaust
>>
>>1002653
>.22
>handle of cheap vodka
>double horseshoe of cheap long cut
>tightly whitey equivalent and trucker hat only
>sit in bed of your rusted out pickup
If you're going to be a piece of shit degenerate that likes violently killing defenseless creatures for resisting your destruction of the environment you mind as well actually look the part
>>
>>1005809
>all this impotent angst
Why don't you go back to your women's studies class and bitch about the evilness of whitey. This isn't a safe space, you might get triggered if you stick around too long.
>>
>>1005806
Pretty sure most of the work was done by Zyklon-B, which is hydrogen cyanide in a convenient can.
>>
>>1005806
They used tank exhaust until they figured out it took too long. They then switched to Zylon B because it was more effective and efficient.
>>
>>1006592
left a lot of them alive too
>>
>>1003648
when did the commies come here?
>>
>>1003547
Trivia for you:

In bongland, you can get yourself a black powder cannon with no greater than an "A" bore (2",) under a shotgun license.

>You cannot has gun without license
>If you has gun licence, you may possess light field artillery
>>
>>1007652
Dude, in Poland (almost Bongoland) You can get yourself any black powder hand canon without license.
>>
>>1006940
>hydrogen cyanide
>left a lot of them alive
wut?
>>
>>1007870
I believe he was referring to the exhaust method. They tried carbon monoxide when bullets were needed in Russia. The exhaust didn't work as well as the hoped. Hence, Bayer corporation invented Zyklon B...extremely effective and cheap.
>>
>>1003648
Not if you're able to defend that property, owning land dates back to primitive tribes of ancient times, which means you commies are below even ooga boogas.
>>
spaghetti and poison
>>
>>1000932
Just throw melt lead into the holes.
>>
>>1000932
Do you live in Seattle OP?
>>
>>1001122
oy vey :D
>>
>>1000932
My family uses mustard gas. So try that.
>>
>>1000932
Don't kill them - they aren't dangerous.
Sneer at me if you like but they are part of the same self regulating biosphere that you are. It won't make you feel good to kill them... and if it does, I feel sorry for you.
>>
I know someone who just simply puts a garden hose in one of the holes and turns on the water for a while. Not moles but gophers.
>>
>>1009172
>Summer
>In diy
Literally why?
>>
>>1009216
Eh, I knew someone would be offended by a post like that... guess it was you, anon.
>>
>>1009223
of·fend·ed

əˈfendid/

adjective

adjective:offended

resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.

Not offended, just extremely confused.
>>
>>1009224
Why are you confused?
>>
>>1009230
As to why someone would be defending a few pest moles.
>>
>>1002793
Chemical experiments? Running oldschool carbide lamps?
>>
>>1009233
Well, seeing as you asked:
It's probably cultural differences. Where I'm from people welcome native fauna into their gardens because it's a good sign that the ecosystem is still somewhat intact and not too polluted. I guess I'M confused about why someone would defend a lawn from critters that keep bugs away. Unless the moles are introduced and reaching plague proportions. I figured people wouldn't really like a post like that but anons write nauseating things all the time (yes, even on /DIY/) and the trick is to just keep scrolling but you replied, so... good chat?
>>
>>1009235
A lot of people in my area keep carbide lamps for spelunking, since you don't have to worry about a broken bulb our dead batteries.
>>
>>1000962
>>1000994
>>1001198

Only unleaded engines work for gasing.

Tried a bunch of ways to kill raccoon at work eventually trapped and stuck one in a cardboard box. I can now tell you that if hitler gassed jews he did not use the diesel engine that was said to have been used.

All it did was torture the fuck. Still looking for racoon killing ideas. Shooting them is blood which could end up being a hazard. Drowning them works but seems cruel. Gassing does not work. At least not with diesel engines.
>>
>>1002476

My parents had a weekend farm when I was a kid. We'd dig down beer bottles with the neck sticking out to chase off moles... the wind/breeze blowing across the lid makes kind of a whistling sound humans don't hear, but moles hate. It's the same thing as a beer bottle orchestra, except in a frequency that doesn't bother us.
>>
File: 1386955279623.jpg (56 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1386955279623.jpg
56 KB, 500x332
>>1001685

cool story bro! (YARLY) Do you have another story about a strange/extraordinary thing that happened?
>>
you can smoke them out and then and then place a special wire mesh against moles.
>>
>>1000932

Molocaust? Final solution? Gassing them should be the only option.

I do know that me and my grandad used to shoot them with traps. It was a simple trap, into which you loaded a bullet and when the mole pushed against it, it would shoot the mole.
>>
>Go to wall mart.
>buy a few dozen cheap RC cars.
>strap high explosives on the cars.
>drive them around on your lawn
>when the moles burst up to grab the car, DETONATE THE BOMB
>>
>>1010076
Its 2016.

Use a drone op
>>
>>1007900
zyklon b already existed as a chemical for agricultural use. It just also happened to be great for murdering people
>>
>>1000966
They do... My neighbor has some and he drove all of his moles into my garden, destroying the majority of my vegetables
>>
>>1001073
It still fits tho
>>
this is a more sinister yet fun way to get them.

http://www.molecat.com/
>>
>>1010076
>This has now become Tremors 4: Attack of the moles in the suburbs
>>
>>1003648
Fuck off commie! your idiotic ideas have already ruined enough places yet you bastards never learn.

go ruin somewhere else and leave these good people alone.
>>
Convince the moles they are being oppressed by the king mole, then have a revolution and kill the mole aristocracy, then take advantage of the power gap and send all the moles to work in labor death camp while scrounging off their labor
>>
For everyone defending the moles since they are part of the ecology of the yard i have to say i understand where you are coming from and i get it. sadly however your parents have to actually pay (give someone else money they work for) to maintain the yard and house that you use as a base to "fight the man" and having a bunch of holes and tunnels in a yard is both a health hazard and an awfully shitty way to get sued for unsafe environment. at first i was gonna say i hope your dog breaks a leg in a mole hole and you understand the issue when you are facing thousands of dollars of vets bills and caring for a wounded animal. but thats not fair to your father since hes the one who owns the dog or to the dog. so i hope you break an ankle by stepping in a hole while walking around in your yard and if god has any sense of justice or humor you will be recording yourself for a vlog or youtube video about how great moles are.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVXRCcr2M4

fuck your lawn faggot
>>
>>1001418

First they came for the moles-
and I did not speak out, for I was not a mole.

Then they came for the shrews-
and I did not speak out, for I was not a shrew.

Then they came for the voles-
and I did not speak out, for I was not a vole.

Then they came for me-
and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
Bubble gum. SuperBubble, or similar, about a dollar a bag. Chew it till its soft and stick individual pieces down in the tunnels. Moles smell the sugar and gobble it up. They can't digest it. They die!
>>
>>1000932
Get some glass bottles (e.g. beer bottles but plastic bottles might work as well) and bury them halfway or three-quarters of the way up with the neck and opening exposed. When the wind blows, it makes the bottles vibrate and makes a sound that drives the little fuckers nuts.
>>
>>1001195
>>1003335
Those aren't the only types of moles in the USA.
>>
>>1003700
It'd have to be saltwater.
>>
>>1003808
tippity top kek
>>
File: gulagoclock.jpg (25 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
gulagoclock.jpg
25 KB, 418x455
>>1007483
>>1010710
>>1010846
>>1003730
>>1007906
Primitive tribes generally didn't own land.
>>
File: 4407644590_2dfc89fcd7.jpg (112 KB, 360x275) Image search: [Google]
4407644590_2dfc89fcd7.jpg
112 KB, 360x275
>>1010675
"please no!"
>>
>>1011338
Get back to your clicking language then.
>>
>>1003195
They'll hunt and kill them, though. My parent had a cat who could spent hours watching a mole's mound until the blind bastard poked his head out so he could murder him.
>>
>>1011338
They did, as a matter of fact, while no individual of the tribe owned land, the tribes owned and protected their land, im talking about African tribes, by the way.
>>
>>1010076
Great post
>>
File: Oxy-AcetyleneCutter.jpg (690 KB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
Oxy-AcetyleneCutter.jpg
690 KB, 1704x2272
Get two tanks of oxygen and acetylene and a bucket of water and soap. Pour the soapy water in the holes and then bubble it up with the oxy-acetlyne so it fills the entire tunnel network without letting the gas escape. Now all you have to do is ignite the gas and the whole tunnel network will violently explode, likely vaporizing all moles, but most importantly it will leave a message to other moles not to fuck with you.
>>
They say putting a glass bottle top side down into the hole will make em move. Sound from cars passing etc will apparently resonate causing them suffering
>>
>>1011328
O shit didn't read b4 I posted disregard or try >>1011743 I think u need glass bottels tho
>>
>>1011422
Agree. My cat (RIP) was a mole killing machine. I don't really want another cat, but we are going to have to break-down and get one for this very purpose.

Unfortunately, he was a pretty good bird-killer too.
>>
>>1000932
watch the film tremors and basically you will have all you need to know about exterminating subterranean creatures
>>
>>1000932
options

>pour concrete down their holes

>pump gas into their holes

>burn them out (fill hoes with fuel and ignite)

>shoot them

>buy a snake/s and force it down a hole

>just push a hose down one and turn it on

>cats

>call the exterminator
>>
Learn from ze germans, get a soviet diesel tank engine, pump the exhaust down the holes. That will show them.

Or get some zyklon B, put a wooden door on the holes, drop the pellets, problem solved.
>>
Holocaust means burnt offering.
Have you chosen which god(s) will you offer them to?
>>
>>1003137
>This device...it hooks to your exhaust pipe and a garden hose. Works great..like zyklon B on the jews!
It delouses their clothing?
>>
>>1005809
This really just sounds like a good time
>vodka
Don't you mean jack Daniels?
>>
>>1011940
Great at devouring clothing, unfortunately also de-jews their clothing too
>>
>>1003690
>(sp?)
What does this mean?
>>
>>1011941
JD you need a shotgun for and if you want rum get a pistol (handgun is acceptable).
>>
>>1011658
>OP cares about small holes
>somehow caving in all the trails will alleviate the problem
>>
>>1003987
Which browser do you use? Chrome and derivatives let you use multiple dictionaries simultaneously.
>>
>>1011944
See all this talk and I'm craving a bottle of spiced rum and a day on the water
>>
>>1011945
but once you obliterate all the moles, as well as your garden, you can just put your garden back together again, but this time without moles
>>
>>1003193
Funniest shit I've read all day. Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.