[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Raging Duck Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
Previous Adventure: >>82693003

Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/UprS7B3X (embed)

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development, Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (embed) (this is out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP (embed)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QycIbBT6L7Ny5elmmnhI4OdQYk-yJ-mGJC6TrdwBii8

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7 (embed)

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1 (embed)

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
File: MICKEY DAI-YO.gif (30 KB, 890x800) Image search: [Google]
MICKEY DAI-YO.gif
30 KB, 890x800
STAND NAME: 「SULTANS OF SWING」
STAND USER: Mickey Mouse
Appearance: A mobile bed covered in blue blankets with white spots in which Mickey lies on (due to him losing all feeling from his upper thighs down)
Part: Vento Autistico
Ability: The bed has the ability to shoot out two cords that, when contact something, cause the object in question to vibrate rapidly. The longer the vibrations continue, the more「VOLUME」is shaken out of it. The volume is transformed into energy and is absorbed by Mickey.
The name of the bed is 「Last Exit To Brooklyn」and is capable of reaching speeds up to 15 kilometers an hour.
>>
Coming out of the shadows to tell you all
Keep going, you're doing great
Finish the project and break /co/'s curse
I believe in you
>>
File: kuyashii.jpg (21 KB, 404x135) Image search: [Google]
kuyashii.jpg
21 KB, 404x135
>Forgot to edit out the embeds
>>
So after they've taken down the movie studio the celebrities, now freed from their contracts, as supposed to join them, right?

I think they make up the bulk of their fighting forces when attacking the WB tower, they fight all the small fries while the Urban Rangers make their way to the top.
>>
>>82805421

I've been nursing the idea of having the Warner Siblings take on Kajiu!HIM since he's the perfect metaphor for what the company became in their absence.
>>
>>82805495
It would be a boost to have them helping in the demon fights.

What are their stands supposed to be anyway?
>>
>>82805559

CLIFFS OF DOVER, DON'T PASS ME BY, and PRISONER on the doc.
>>
So who are the main assassins for the demons arc?

This one interest me the most for being so silly it fits the jojo series
>>
>>82805615
Does Taffy fight them on the set of the Starduck Crusaders film on in the movie studios, or does he only fight the director there and just use his powers to trash the set?
>>
>>82805677
-The Thief (Thief and the Cobbler)
-CatDog
-Tad Strange (Gravity Falls, this one is tentative if someone can think of someone better)
-Gideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim) as well as the other three businessmen of the Apocalypse I guess.
-Roger (American Dad)
-Mandark (Dexter's Lab)

That's who we have so far. We might be able to squeeze a few more in during their tower ascent.
>>
>>82805709
>The cast of All My Circuits are in the SC movie
>reference to Jay Sherman panning it
>>
>>82805709
He fights them but doesnt kill them.

He abstains from doing it when Cartman's amplified powers make any more fighting unnecessary.

The Warner Sibling die then?

A bit tragic, but we can't have them all survive fighting HIM head on.
>>
>>82805836

We have Fifi floating around without a spot and her Stand could make her a good assassin.

>>82805709

I think there's a fight between them.

>>82805916

The power vacuum created would allow for Plucky to assume leadership.
>>
>>82805909
The WB created ACTING robots...

Would Cartman suspect only someone Jewish could come up with something like that?
>>
>>82805916
Some of the released artists die on the siege of the WB HQ, Max probably dies at the hands of Mok to show how inhuman is the eldest of the celebrities.
>>
>>82805836
LeQuack is fought at the studios as well.
>>
>>82805979
Fifi is fought at the Looniversity if I'm not mistaken? We might have given her position to Bradley Uppercrust cause of memes though.
>>
>>82806336

Did we ever give Bradley a Stand?
>>
>>82806787
I don't think so. /co/ just likes him and wants him in.
>>
>>82807210

That'll be tonight's project then.
>>
So here's something I thought of.

When Max comes back after Jan's soul is collected, the only reason why the UR listen to him is because Donald recognizes him. Goofy is one of Donald's best friends, remember?

I think Max should make it to the demons arc only for his death to be what sends Donald into one of the most impossible force of nature rages of his life, making him jump into hell itself and start wrecking the place out of spite.

Another thing, after the movie studios are trashed, James Woods Hades (we've talked about him being in this part before) should show up remarking on how destroyed the place is.

Donald can fight him in hell later when he destroys the Red Guy's snack factory located down there.

Hades is actually the less worse off demon of all the demons by the end of the arc since he didn't screw around up stairs like they were doing and maybe actually lets the Red Guy sweat in a CLEAN BURNING HELL for a few thousand years longer than he was meant to, just so Hades can take over hell again.
>>
>>82806087
That's fair. Although we were originally planning for Max to make quite a bit of distance with the heroes.

He fills Toph's shoes for a while.
>>
>>82807315
>When Max comes back after Jan's soul is collected
I thought Jan's death was the pre-final act before the end of the demons arc
>>
>>82807573
>>82807315

I like this. Shows that there isn't one true Bukkake Mastermind demon, and that instead its a rat-race even in hell.

>>82807591
Jan's death is what makes Max join the heroes.

I thought that HR was after that, or the department store, which lead to the PERFUME DEPARTMENT.

But idk.
>>
>>82807315
>>82807573
>>82807636

How much would Donald resent Max for selling Goofy's soul?

He still has to have some love for him so as to get mad at his death. Maybe he understand that he was tricked?
>>
>>82807675
I imagine his hate for Max runs deep. He probably nearly kills him if they fight. He starts warming up to him though and goes through hell afterwards.

On a similar note, how will we handle Goofy's resurrection after Max's contract is destroyed? If Donald goes to Hell, he'd probably try and get Goofy, but I don't really think that'd work. Goofy feels like no one should know where he is and assume he's gone for good, meanwhile he sneaks himself into part 7's race, for some reason. I still want the reveal that he's around (if he comes back) to have a "But we spent years thinking you were dead" feel to it.

Maybe Goofy comes back without his memories or something?
>>
>>82807897
Donald tries to find him after Max is dead, but can't. Goofy has already left.

Then.
We have a flashback in Part 7, we get him too wake up and drag himself out of a grave or something.

It's implied he actually WAS dead, but came back to life the second Max died.

He gasps for air and feels himself over. He's alive! But then the realization hits him

He's alive...
>>
File: tumblr_ndhxm0pWW31rn40b5o1_500.jpg (23 KB, 464x660) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndhxm0pWW31rn40b5o1_500.jpg
23 KB, 464x660
>>82807243

>User: Bradley Uppercrust III
>Stand: 「HELENA」
>Appearance: A rather dour looking female humanoid iguana wrapped about with stained barbed wire. The user also gains a third eye on their forehead similar to the Stand's
>Ability: When the third eye open, the user is capable of seeing all of the 「DECEPTIONS」 of the people within sight, ranging from the smallest lie to modest secrets to the grandest betrayal via a black aura composed of textual representations of said 「DECEPTIONS」. The Stand will then isolate one and use it in one of two ways:

-It consumes the deception, increasing its speed and power dependent on how heinous of a lie or act it was
-It gives the deception to its user who can then convert it into a 「WEAPON」 of their choosing. The power of said weapon is dependent upon the value of that deception to the source i.e, a blade made from a white lie will barely break the skin but a pin prick from a truly shameful secret could remove limbs.

This will be how he maintains control of the students as they can never truly hide anything from his eyes.
>>
>>82808542
God dammit you beat me to the punch. I spent to long trying to make「STAINED CLASS」work as a stand.

I really dig this idea though.
>>
>>82807591
Jan's soul being collected happens before the raid on the movie studio, it could be moved to during to show Mok means business if Jan escaped the first collector.

>>82807675
I thought Goofy made his own deal with the devils to save Max's soul since he knew that his son didn't know that he was signing away his soul.

Once Max finds out his father sacrificed his soul for him, he becomes laser focused on saving his father's soul.

Since Max was given a recycled persona for his fame, his contract isn't undone by the destruction of the movie studio.

>>82808195
Goofy enters the race so he can use Superman's corpse to either resurrect his son, or make sure his son's soul isn't in hell.
>>
>>82808195
I know he's listed as an ally in the stand doc but I could totally see him getting in the heroes way if the wishing star is still important.

I'm not sure if it has an limits, but if it can, he'd definitely use it to bring Max back to life, which sets him up against the heroes during the last stretch of the race.

And when he's defeated, he shows up again aiding the heroes against Nobody. He nearly defeats him, and Nobody bargains for his life the same way Valentine did, by offering to summon Max from an AU. Dunno how it would go from there though.
>>
>>82808920
It just means that Goofy becomes a villain again, and makes the battle against him all the more reluctant, as the heroes aren't sure whether to kill or retire him.
>>
>>82809227
Or Goofy could use whatever stand we give him to go full out suicide attack on Nobody. Nobody evades it, but Goofy is content because it means he'd get to see his son again. Or would that not be good?
>>
>>82809357
as long as we get a satisfying end to Goofy and Max's arc that leaves as many people as possible satisfied.

They got dealt a shit hand by fate but did their best. Even if they don't get the best ending, they need a satisfying one.
>>
>>82807636
The perfume department got shifted to HR (department store), what replaces it is the Gift Shop right before Patrick's office.
>>
Stand: [IN THE SUMMERTIME]
Ability: Any awful stand idea, concept, or complete part rewrite mentioned between the months of mid May to mid Septemer is immediately [NEVER EVERd] from the /co/ universe
>>
>>82809754
Well, you just NEVER EVER'd your own stand suggestion then, didn't you?
>>
>>82808920
I had actually totally forgotten the Wishing Star was a major factor in our part 7.

Just shows how single minded I am when it comes to focusing on whatever part is currently being worked on I guess.
>>
>>82809754

Come on now, let's not be pissy.
>>
>>82809754
>MY ideas are great, why are YOUR ideas so shit, fucking [boogeyman that has been confirmed not a real thing for years]
>>
James Woods Hades... need to incorporate some of Mike Toreno lines in this somehow.

What comes to mind is when Donald goes down to hell on his rampage, Hades tries to talk to him only to get punched in the face so hard his face sinks into his head like when Herc punched him near the end of the movie, and he'd be like "Yeah, ok, so you're more of a force of nature type, I can work with this." and just nudges Donald ever so subtly to the snack factory that's been supplying the Red Guy with a steady stream of goods.
>>
>>82809977
where's the wishing star? it still needs the fully assembled Super Corpse to work?
>>
File: GiIvaSunner.jpg (91 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
GiIvaSunner.jpg
91 KB, 700x700
STAND NAME: 「SNOW HALATION」
STAND USER: Fred Flinstone
ABILITY 1 - MISDIRECTION: 「SNOW HALATION」 operates through misdirection and the placebo effect. It can create rumors of itself and its user, rumors that are instantly believed by everyone it reaches. Though its own powers are weak, if the target believes otherwise, they will feel the pain they feel they should be feeling. If they know of 「SNOW HALATION」's true ability, they can resist its effects
ABILITY 2 - CONDITONER: 「SNOW HALATION」 can reduce the temperature of an area. It does not protect its user
Appearance: Resembles a smeared man to its user, though others will see what the rumors state.
PART: Vento Autistico
ROLE IN STORY: Fred is a mole, impersonating the friendly Mario Mario
>>
>>82812675
No. Fred is already part 8 and Mario Mario is a stand in part 7.

So no the the general idea. The concept is also pretty weak and just ehh. Not good for a former leader Raoh type guy, who is pretty powerful. Also, temperature effect doesn't work well with anything.

Vent Autistico is already packed to the gills. Don't waste stand user suggestions on it because we'll never fit them in anywhere.
>>
Question: Which of the UR is going to be at the farmer's market to fight Tad and [PANIC SWITCH]? Also, how is the farmer's market like? Is it packed to the gills with shoppers and rickety wooden stalls?

I'm gonna try drafting some bits of the fight.
>>
>>82812247
As of right now, I have put no thought at all into part 7's plot.

All I know is there's a wacky race with stand users, the wishing star is at the end of it, and they gather pieces of Superman's corpse on the way there.

I have some recollection of Nobody summoning Stardust the Superwizard from the corpse parts, but that might've already been changed or nixed.

But back to part 5, our Fireside Girls still need stands

-Fang (Dave the Barbarian)
-Cindy Vortex (Jimmy Neutron)
-Malika (Fillmore!)
-Gretchen (Camp Lazlo)
-Portia Gibbons (Mighty B!)

Fang and Gretchen seem to have been covered already.
>>
>>82813085
Rolf and Dexter are going to meet with [BRAINS!], so they're present.
Cartman gets stuck on babysitter duty for Chuckie, so he's also present.

The others could be back at the Sector V base recuperating from the Looniversity fights they had just hours before if we don't want them at the farmer's market.
>>
>>82813089
Cindy was suggested to be a counterpart to Dexter, so her's should fuck with his somehow.

I don't have ideas for Portia or Malika right now, but I'll think more on them.
>>
>>82813233
Dexter's is that dodge ball robot suit from the show, so the only counterpart that comes to mind for Cindy is when the pants were given a mind of their own an autonomy.

Not sure if that actually works for our purposes here and it might be too similar to one of the Crust cousins' powers.
>>
>>82813150
So it's either a serious fight with Rolf and Dexter, the latter using his intellect to come up with a plan for finding a flaw in Tad's strategy; or a silly fight that ends with Cartman flipping the fuck out and mangling Tad the hard way, the former never realizing that he is a stand user.
>>
>>82813711
I think it was going to be Cartman and Chuckie take on Tad without Rolf and the others there with them ever knowing.

I don't think they ever realize Chuckie has a stand either.
>>
>>82813233
>>82813483
Here's an idea for her stand, not sure about it though.

[BRAINBUG] (Musical group)
Appearance: Several extremely small nanobot-like insects that appear on surfaces the user has touched. They also have an earpiece used to communicate with them.
Ability: When someone makes contact with the stand, it attaches to them, then it can begin firing small "shocks" from itself into their brain, making them move and spasm uncontrollably and in a jerky fashion. While it does this, it causes the opponents stand to act strangely as well, giving it a seeming mind of it's own, or making it go crazy. The user cannot puppeteer people or their stands with it, because the stand itself functions autonomously, and decides when to shock people and how to do it. Shocks cannot be felt by the person affected. Each stand has a limited capacity for thinking and personality, and must decide on what to do when it attaches to someone, but the user can give it orders which it may choose to follow, but it may disagree. Ultimately actions taken by the stand are done by majority vote within itself. The only real control the user has is telling the stand to detach itself, which it will in a heartbeat. The user communicates with the stand's hive mind with a headset, and they are the only person who can hear them unless someone has very sensitive ears. The other good thing the headset provides is being able to listen to conversations and broadcasts through surfaces with the stand on them.

Power: E
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E (But they easily replace themselves)
Precision: ?
Potential: C
>>
>>82814132
Not sure how we'd be able to showcase all of that in the one fight she's slated to be in.

One of them should have the ability to charm opponents into doing what she says, or something like that. Though it might be too similar a concept to Eddy and Dr. Facilier's stands.
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251 KB, 734x950
Who is the Dio of /co/co/ why isn't GOD EMPEROR!!!
>>
>>82814263
kys
>>
>>82814256
True. That was just what came to mind when the "sentient pants" thing was brought up. Plus I thought it would be funny if she was having a heated argument with the stand about what it's supposed to be doing while someone is being tossed around by it in the background.

Any different stand ideas for Cindy?
>>
>>82814481
Is there something from the show she has used that we can utilize?
>>
>>82815037
Remember the Jimmy/Timmy power hour crossover thing?

In it she had this device that when held up to a person's head, it'd broadcast their thoughts.

That could be interesting.
>>
>>82815131
[RADIOHEAD]? Too literal?
>>
>>82815166
Probably. I don't really take issues with the names being literal, but it seems it's poor form to have them be too literal.

If we go with the idea of thought broadcasting and can't come up with a better name, that's a good fallback name.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2012-12-11-12h15m57s227.png (143 KB, 323x240) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-12-11-12h15m57s227.png
143 KB, 323x240
>>82815230
How about [Daydreaming] instead? Many songs have this name, but it specifcally refers to the recent Radiohead one.
>>
>>82813089
Maybe Portia's stand could be something that activates whenever someone says "no" to her.

Like it makes filth stick to the person she's talking to if she's given a "no" response.
>>
>>82815756
Seems like a good name for it. In the show when that device was used, it revealed Timmy's day dream of a monkey cage fight I think it was.

So what can it do aside from making a person's thoughts audible?
>>
>>82815842
Wasn't there an old Dexter's Lab episode where people can read Dexter's thoughts due to his experiment gone wrong?
>>
Other than the Firesides, who are we missing Stands for?
>>
>>82819201
I wonder how Cindy can weaponize that.

(hint hint)
>>
File: [New York Minute].png (506 KB, 1134x700) Image search: [Google]
[New York Minute].png
506 KB, 1134x700
So anyone here thinking of requesting/comissioning/kidnapping drawfags to draw the characters and stands? The threads feels so empty without characters striking poses every third post or so.
>>
>>82819357

According to the Doc, we still need Stands for the entire of the Heylin group, including Wuya [Was she a Stand user or just a ghost?], two of the Loonatics [Ace and Lexi], Ford and Doofenschmirtz
>>
>>82819650

We've got our in house folks hammering away at it when they can and it's always nice when when one wanders in from time to time.
>>
File: one_more_time.jpg (214 KB, 1024x1564) Image search: [Google]
one_more_time.jpg
214 KB, 1024x1564
>>82819765
>>82819650

we're lurking, but I ain't got nothing to work with. come at me with them requests, bro.

pic related; starduck crusaders is my favorite part.
>>
>>82819935
Taffy Nibbles with his stand.
>>
>>82819935

Any chance you'd be up for illustrating any of the Tom vs. Secret Squirrel fight? The writing felt like something straight out of the manga.
>>
File: jerry.jpg (279 KB, 637x782) Image search: [Google]
jerry.jpg
279 KB, 637x782
>>82819979
I'd be up for it, but I'd need storyboards to work with. A general sketch or outline would be ideal. If someone could provide that, i'd be game.
>>
>>82815763

A trap style stand would work well with Gretchen's MAYHEM.
>>
>>82819935

Requesting Old Johnny proving he's still got the moves.
>>
>>82820811
>"A One-two-three-Hua-ow! Mah back." *thud*
>>
>>82819690
Wuya is just a ghost who pretends to be a stand.
>>
File: dschinghis_khan.jpg (89 KB, 550x374) Image search: [Google]
dschinghis_khan.jpg
89 KB, 550x374
>>82819690
>User: Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz
>Stand: [Dschinghis Khan]
>Apperance: A stylized raygun with a dragon-shaped muzzle and a frame that resembles a mish-mash of Midwest-Eastern European architecture.
>Ability: Fires a constant ray of energy that causes anything hit by it to dance uncontrollably. It will also cause humans to change and speak languages that are not their native tongue, e.g. English to Russian or German. The intensity of dancing and chanting depends on the strength and duration of being hit by the ray, with prolonged exposure causing victims to think only about dancing till they tire to death, or if the ray hits them again reversing the effect.

I was originally thinking of using Norm as his stand, but that would be too uncreative. I know it might have some similarities to Handsome Squidward's stand with the dancing aspect, though I think it's different enough.
>>
File: tumblr_lvvg0jNFiV1qad0yco1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvvg0jNFiV1qad0yco1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x692
>>82819935
HIM's Stand, which was suggested to look like this.
>>
So going off what sandcastle was saying in the last thread, I think a big accept of JoJo fights comes from Araki's horror influence. JoJo fights (usually) aren't directly confrontational. Instead, a lot of them involve a character trying to figure out what the hell is even going on. The demon assassin should probably try to minimize contact. In fact, we could not even show who the assassins are until later in the fight.
>>
>>82822733
exactly.

Revealing even a Stand's name is a very personal thing. It's baring your very soul in a sense.

You can notice how in the first Part where Stands appeared the User only revealed its name when he/she was SURE that the heroes were going to die.
>>
>>82822295
I'm not sure where or when we'd even be able to have Doof use his stand since his main role in the story is as an inventor.

And are we still going to have both his arms be solid titanium? (it was a one off joke in the show where he revealed he had lost both his arms and replaced them)
>>
>>82822733

I think we can start to work that in with the gang fights. After all, they're going to have trump cards and aces in their ranks.
>>
>>82823273

I think we're keeping the metal arms.
>>
>>82825978
Super efficient metal arms that let him build things in mere moments.
>>
>>82827248

Should we tie them back to Strickland in any way or is that too reaching?
>>
File: freakinMe.jpg (547 KB, 443x391) Image search: [Google]
freakinMe.jpg
547 KB, 443x391
Where could we put characters from The Venture Bros ?
>>
>>82829298
Wouldn't bee too much of a stretching since Doof was under Interpol's witness protection before the WB nabbed him, and Strickland is Interpol's supplier for prosthetic replacements.

If Robo Dale is still in part 6, I really will need to push for a scene where Penny meets him and they discuss how he was the prototype for her uncle.
That could be what tips Dale off that The Man has tricked him since one of his enemies is the niece of a man who he knew only ever worked for the benefit of the people.

But that's for later.
>>
>>82829389

I could imagine Venture joining the race in Part 7 in a vain attempt to stay relevant. Maybe Dean in the prison after finally snapping.
>>
>>82829874
We should be putting more /co/ husbandos in prison too though, to join the waifus. It's fitting after all. Or is Dean a /co/ husbando? I don't normally check out those threads, so I have no idea.
>>
File: vb_monarch.jpg (13 KB, 359x269) Image search: [Google]
vb_monarch.jpg
13 KB, 359x269
>>82830126
Prison is a great place to include all those Venture Bros characters, especially to make it so that it doesnt get too fiiled with "waifus" only.
The Monarch could be a minor villain or even a main character trying to get out of The Warden's prison so he can go back to arching Dr.Venture
>>
>>82830126

We've got a bit of rejiggering to do but I don't see much reason for him not to be there unless we get some crazy good idea that needs a slot.
>>
>>82830319
>>82830343
I just want it to be more inclusive maybe? I mean, we already have every girl in the prison as a FOTM and our only guys (or the only ones we talk about) are Dethlok and Jacknife, and though subjective, they just don't seem like husbandos.

I'm not saying them (or a Venture character) can't be in, I just want more male characters in to fit with the "waifu" theme. It'd be unfair if the majority of characters were only girls /co/ fapped to. We need some handsome guys too.
>>
>>82830594

Understandable. Some of us want hot dogs along with our burgers.
>>
>>82819690
The Heylin gang had four proposed Stands in a previous thread, though they need some tweaking according to reviewfag
>>
>>82831005
They weren't really assigned/based off the members either. They were just "monkey" themed. The stands should be more based on the characters than just a theme maybe?
>>
>>82831162
Yeah, they Heylin weren't meant to have monkey themed stands since the group was already monkey themed in appearance, there was supposed to be a joke where one of them would say something like "Who would have a monkey as a stand?"
>>
File: Sin título.png (414 KB, 811x357) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
414 KB, 811x357
STAND NAME: 「I BRING YOU LOVE」
STAND USER: Mr Burns
Ability: Shoot nuclear beams. Also he can take the enemy's employment and make him fall through a trapdoor
>>
>>82832207
Mr. Burns has already got a stand, you twat. WRYYYYYY'd the docks for part 4
>>
>>82832207

Ya'll have gotta start reading the OP.

>>82831162
>>82831412

I'll see what I can do tonight then.
>>
bampu
>>
>>82822733
Keeping that in mind, I'm imagining something like this to start the fight with Tad Strange.

>Be an Urban Ranger
>Currently in farmer's market
>You mind your own business
>An ordinary office worker asks you to fill out a survey.
>He seems nice, and it's nothing to special.
>The survey items are filled with business jargon you don't understand.
>While you're filling it up, someone hits you on the back of the head with some object, probably a crowbar.
>You turn around ready your stand.
>The office worker from earlier has vanished.
>You try and look around but fail to notice he's at the corner of your eye, standing by the sidewalk.
>>
So Mok is the longest lived celebrity in the WB's employ. He's THE Mok as he has yet to fail/lose/violate his contract. If he were to die then there would be a new Mok.

Jan is also THE Jan, since she long since forgot who she was and her body has mostly been on autopilot until she's killed trying to kill the UR, then her stand revives her and she regains enough control of herself to flee before being recaptured by Mortos Der Soulstealer.

When they raid the movie lot, Max's goal should be to save Jan, but Mok finishes her off by having her soul finally collected and sent down below in front of them before activating his stand.

Prior to that, I think he should have been keeping her in a cage, trying to reason with her to bring her back into the fold since she was rather valuable as a public attention sponge.
>>
>>82805677
Candle Jack?
>>
>>82836822

Wait, if the WB owns her soul regardless wouldn't the negotiation be needless?
>>
Shit, I forgot about Jughead and Wimpy. I remember it being suggested that one of them had the Stand in the doc and whoever fought them would try to figure out who it was. Could they work in the farmer's market trying to get protection money from a restaurant?
>>
>>82837295
They were suggested for part 7, but I don't see why not. LeQuack was suggested for part 7, but we put him in 5 as an assassin.
>>
>>82837397

I don't know man. The Burger Bros makes for a great race team name.
>>
>>82836822
I would prefer if Jan dies in the Mortos fight to give Max another reason to fight the WB, and the "heritage for the future" speech. When facing Mok, he offers to release a soul but Max must choose between his father or Jan's soul, allowing Mok to distract him enough and deliver a killing blow.
>>
>>82837180
>>82838420
I guess that works better.

I'm just trying to pitch things to keep momentum going.
>>
>>82839033

No worries; we appreciate it.
>>
>>82839298
So Max should be with the UR when they raid the movie lot, should Donald also go with them, or is he just in a mood where he can't be around Max for a while?
>>
>>82839464

I'd say Donald will try to suck in, given that Goofy was always the kind of dad who'd give anything to help his kid.
>>
>>82839734
So what is Donald doing on the movie lots? We have a tentative set up for which Urban Ranger goes where right now.

What is the UR's objective going into the movie studios anyway? Do they have one other than to fight people working for the WB?

Are they looking for clues about the soul stealing business since it might be related to Plucky's condition?
>>
>>82829583
That's a neat way for escalating things for the third act.
>>
>>82830594
Shore Leave is some mancandy for homos.

We HAVE to have him in. Him and Brock-odile working together to protect each other from getting sheeved in jail.
>>
>>82838420
>>82840115

I think Max should be the one who points them at the Studio proper.

This being after he gets the "heritage for the future" speech from Jan and she dies for good.
>>
>>82840115
Well, they initially go around thrashing the shell companies to cripple the WB assets, but after Max reveals the role the Studios/agency fulfills in the company's hierarchy, they are determinated to stop the facilities that creates the WB's Heavy Hitters.
>>
>>82840115
>>82840943

They probably suspect Plucky got his soul stolen. Max doesnt know about Bill, so he assumes that's the case.

Donald probably is the one who receives the transmission from Dexter where he says that they might be able to revive Plucky, and notices that Max is the one who's with them.

Wanting answers. Donald decides to go and investigate.
>>
>>82840943
I was planning on Max being the one to tell them about the studio, yes.

>>82841008
I just wondered if they should have a bigger objective, Dexter obviously wants to get into the WB's system again to see who could be responsible for Plucky's now changed condition.

>>82841015
I had it so the only reason why the UR trusted Max at all after he attacked them is because when he came back the second time, Donald recognized him as the son of one of his best friends.

So Donald knows about Max before they go to the studios.
>>
>>82841355
I can't think of other motivation right now besides Max's personal vendetta and the inmediate threat that represent the WB celebrities to the UR, We could move one of the celebrities in the studios (maybe Pinky Suavo) to an earlier fight in case Jan and Max are not enough to ilustrate the celebrities' power.
>>
>>82841738
I think that'd be good. So Jan, Max!Powerline, and then Pinky Suavo attack them in quick succession, then Max comes back after their fight with Pinky Suavo.

The only reason why the celebrities don't mob them all at once is because of scheduling conflicts, prior obligations, and their own egos (each is a diva and solo acts don't like working in groups).

The UR think there is no end to attackers only for Max to say he's not there to fight them again. When he takes off his sunglasses, Donald recognizes him.

They keep a low profile in the studio lot because they expect the place to be teeming with powerful stand users.
>>
>>82842263
I think Pinky Suavo should go first as an early demonstration of the celebrities skills, he could be the mortal guardian of the department store since the flying dutchman was moved to part 7
>>
>>82842263
Do they then stumble into Jem's concert?
>>
>>82842577
So you want him to be fought during the raid on HR and not in the space after Gideon and before the Movie Studio raid?

HR is rather barren right now.

>>82842677
Maybe that's how the celebrity marathon gets started.

Someone sets up a stage nearby and people flock to it, trashing the surroundings of Sector V's base. The UR go to break up the concert, but the concert goers are all mind controlled and they need to beat Gem. Once she's defeated, Jan takes the stage, then after she's defeated Powerline is up next.

After Powerline is defeated they smash the stage and chase off everyone. Then Max comes back while they're trying to clean up.
>>
>>82842980
>HR is rather barren right now
That's why I suggested putting him there since the market is currently occupied by Gideon and the businessmen and the Studios is a pretty big fight right now with the Jew producer, the movie's cast and personnel, and Mok.
Pinky could be a fairly recent celebrity, being like Mok in his earlier years and warding the department store is part of his training (a celebrity in a mall is a safe way to gain followers and fame)
>>
>>82843400
The market is not where they fight Gideon, where they fight him is at a yet to be determined location he and his compatriots are hiding out in.

They go to the market to find out where Gideon is from [BRAINS!] who only knows where Gideon will be the following day.
>>
>>82843494
oh, then the market is the place of the herring fight, right?
As a side note, I realized that our current celebrities represent the different types of artists in the WB:
-Pinky is a brand new celebrity without previous incarnations, he is a potential template once he grows in fame.
-Max and Jem are one of the many incarnations of their personas, They may hold some of the memories of his previous versions.
-Jan is the long lived incarnation of her artist, maybe she isn't the original one, but at this point is pretty much her identity.
-Mok is an original artist, as old as Rock itself he's the eldest of the WB celebrities, a powerful template in case he dies, and a demon in all but name.
>>
Is Captain America a Spin user?
>>
>>82843919
Does Red Herring have a stand?

He's not associated with the WB, they UR just think he is because he's trying to buy out the farmer's market.

Chuckie spends some time trying to prevent the UR from attacking Red since they're related somehow.
>>
>>82844165
His stand makes people unable to focus on anything except him I believe.
>>
>>82844424
Isn't that what Mok's does?
>>
>>82844424
>>82844459
Isn't that just a better version of Ed's?
>>
>>82844629
Isn't Ed's pretty similar to Patrick's?
>>
>>82844165
Here it is:
Red Herring (A Pup Named Scooby Doo)
Stand: 「ONE DIRECTION」
Appearance: A bright red Stand that looks like a cross between a jellyfish and a dome. It floats over Herring's head when activated.
Ability: Causes the attention of everyone within range to be turned towards him. Those affected will be convinced that Herring is responsible for whatever problem they have, that they need his help with something, or that he is their friend. This allows Herring's acquaintances to get away with various crimes,a s he'll take the blame and run.

Destructive Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: B

>>82844459
Yeah, there are some similarities, Mok's Stand is more like an awe-inspiring idol that paralizes those who see it. We could rework it a bit if people find it too similar (and give Mok's Stand an appearance)
>>
>>82844629
>>82844694
Ed's stand allows him to divert attention to a specific direction or object.

Mok's stand is omni-directional, but relent on sight. It causes people to become more and more devoted to him the longer they look at him.

Patrick's causes severe confusion.
>>
>>82844704
So he needs a partner to be really effective.

Who is that going to be?
>>
>>82845035
He's supposed to be the guardian of Chuckie
>>
File: 3341315-9648639199-alexa.jpg (42 KB, 209x640) Image search: [Google]
3341315-9648639199-alexa.jpg
42 KB, 209x640
>>82845035
The reason Chuckie was suggested to be his sibling was because his stand could keep them unable to focus on cracks. Then we had Chuckie and Cartman go off on some adventures in babysitting.

That said, I wouldn't mind giving Red a business partner. Maybe Alexandra from Josie and the Pussycats? She was pretty much his basis.
>>
>>82845061
Yeah, but he' off with Cartman fighting a WB assassin.

Rolf and Dexter are doing who knows what during this time since it seems they don't meet up with [BRAINS!] until after Red and Chuckie leave.

>>82845145
Would she have a stand? Red's partner seems like they wouldn't need one to be effective.

The objective is to buy out the farmer's market, how are they going about doing this?

Odds are they've had trouble so far since market negotiations need to be conducted on a bartering pole to be valid.
>>
>>82845400
She could have a stand, just make it quick, easy, and simple. His stand makes people pay more attention to him than the surroundings. Maybe it could be like Chocolate Disco sorta?
>>
>>82845517
So the UR are focused on Red, Chuckie is focused on the UR, is it up to Cartman to notice the assassin?

Would Cartman not even consider Red Herring a threat since he's a ginger, believing his plans will fail all on their own?
>>
>>82845892
"Sold your soul to the devil? Fucking bullshit! You're a ginger! The only people who don't sell their souls to the devil are jews and gingers. The jews are probably counting the souls for the demons, and the gingers don't even have a soul to sell!" He turns arounda nd starts waddling away. "I'm gonna use my super cool stand to fight the REAL threat!"
>>
>>82845992
Red Herring isn't involved with the WB though.

He's an independent party in all this who wants to buy out the farmer's market for his own unspecified reasons.
>>
File: 1457746138498.png (128 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1457746138498.png
128 KB, 638x480
It's ironic that people complain about part 6 being too cluttered with stands for members of gangs, yet part 5 is not only chock full of them, but there's also the WB subdivisions, strays, Sector V, etc.
>>
>>82849334
Oh trust me, when Part 6 is worked on, this part will seem absolutely tiny.
>>
>>82849334
I didn't read VA, but wasn't it full of gangs as well?
>>
File: braco.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
braco.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>82844823
So Mok's stand is something like Braco's [The Gaze of Miracles]?
>>
File: Hato & CKS.jpg (145 KB, 485x628) Image search: [Google]
Hato & CKS.jpg
145 KB, 485x628
Thread's a bit slow lately, so here's a snippet from the latest JJL chapter.

Hato's got a bitchin' stand that can lenghten her heels and walk on walls. Name still unknown, though I'm betting on「CRAWLING KING SNAKE」.
>>
>>82851644

Huh, the Stand design in Part 8 is still as hit and miss as ever.
>>
>>82850591

No, the total of antagonists that Giorgio and the others faced were like 16 or 15 characters. Plus all of them belonged to Passione except they were placed in different subdivisions.
>>
>>82849334

To be fair though, this part is defined by group battles so the numbers are a lot smaller than they seem.
>>
I had an idea ofra warden of Superjail, his only uniform is a hat specifically designed to block the music coming from his Stand, as it makes anyone (and I do mean ANYONE, even Dredd) dance to it while singing.

His name is Fozzie Bear and his Stand is [Cabin Fever].
>>
>>82852153
Forgot to mention, [Cabin Fever] looks like a small multicolored sailing ship perched on his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl3lWS8OZic
>>
>>82852153
I don't think Fozzie is /co/ material, even though he is a puppet.
>>
>>82852180
Buggah!
>>
>>82852153

Where are all of these dance themed Stands coming from? Regardless, I think we have the prison staff set in stone.

>>82852180

Well, there's always Muppet Babies but we don't talk about that.
>>
>>82852082
yeah, the main gist of this part is group fight, but We probably should cut the amount of participants in the latter fights to prevent what happened in the final arc of part 4: a bunch of people ganging up against a smaller group or even a single opponent.
>>
>>82852847

That's kind of why we introduced the shit gets fucked up ending. It's basically a cull and spreading out the members.
>>
>>82843919
Here's a thought:

When Mok is doing his talent judging, he's assisted by a new Jan, just turned into Jan only hours ago.
It's Tanya Mousekewitz.

This is just to show that no matter how famous one of their celebrities is, they always have a replacement ready to take their place in the event of a big enough failure.
>>
>>82854504
damn, poor Max is in for a rollercoaster of emotions
>>
>>82854639
It's also, more importantly, to establish that stands of celebrities are recycled, passed on to whoever holds the current name of the brand.

The original owners of those stands, the ones who made them, are long dead, but their stands are forced onto whoever currently had their name under contract.
>>
>>82852006
>>82849334

Dont look at me, when I said the whole demon shit I thought we'd only have 1 or 2 divisions and zero gangs.

No one wants gangs.

We still left that hanging when we moved on to the interesting stuff.
>>
>>82853406
I liike this.

As its stands Tina's group isn't going to stay around for the Climax.

Jan is dead
Donald Duck is dead.
Max is dead.

No one they met on their journey is really inclined to really help them

The celebrities they freed are dead by this point. Or they ran
>>
>>82854906
I like this.

But damn, Maxie sure is our whipping boy.

That's what he gets for selling Goofy's soul.
>>
>>82849334
6 doesn't have group fights though, otherwise it'd be too similar to 5.

I'd suggest we limit it to one or two are gangs, and instead of having groups based on fetishes, they're simply in a bizarre categorization system imposed by the Warden but that would just be me. I'm sure others would disagree.

I'd say we only give stands to the girls who best exemplify what they are associated with if that makes sense. Like, the one we can agree on that is the ULTIMATE redheaded waifu, or the ULTIMATE goth waifu. We can give them to other girls with similar traits if they fit in the plot though. Like Gaz and Suzie.

Part 6 is gonna drag on forever if we have EVERY one of /co/'s FOTMs have a stand and their own fight. It might could still work if we had arcs focusing on taking down individual gang members before going for the head, maybe? Just no group fights except one or two. We don't want to reuse the same thing.
>>
>>82855842
Agree, there should be more individual fights to contrast part 4 and 5.
>>
>>82855842
How many times must this be stated? WE ALREADY LIMITED THE NUMBER OF STAND USERS TO ONE OR TWO TO FIGHT THE PARTY. Were you not here for the last thread or any of the other times we already discussed this? Are we going to need to tell people this constantly?
>>
>>82855842
Dude, we already discussed this last thread. You gotta keep up.
>>
>>82855325
He was going to sell his own soul without realizing it, but Goofy found out and made a deal of his own to save Max's soul in exchange for his own.
>>
>>82805203
Why are these things named after Daft Punk songs? First One More Time, and now Steam Machine?
>>
>>82857329
One More Time was because of memes involving Tom. Not sure why Steam Machine is named the way it is but it ended with that kickass design so I won't complain.
>>
>>82857537
>it ended with that kickass design
No arguments there.

Daft Punk Stands when?
>>
>>82856783
>Max makes a deal with the WB without knowing he's signed his soul away
>Goofy finds out about it and makes a deal with Hades, his soul in exchange for no one ever being able to collect on Max's soul.
>Mortos can't collect Max's soul when he comes for Jan's soul because of this
>Mok tries to collect on Max's soul and finds out he can't, maybe this is where Donald finds out Goofy made the deal on his own and begins to forgive Max
>Hades (as James Woods) shows up at the movie set after it's been trashed and remakes that this went far better than he could've ever planned it
>At the end, Hades releases Goofy's soul anyway because things turned out in his favor, and also because Max ended up dead anyway even though his soul wasn't collected
>He might even kick Donald out of hell at the end of it saying he doesn't need Donald trashing the place while he's taking over now that his rivals are out of the way
>>
>>82857329
>Why are these things named after Daft Punk songs?
They're named after songs in general, we just happen to like Daft Punk.
>First One More Time, and now Steam Machine?
You're forgetting [TECHNOLOGIC].
(If Technologic's kiai isn't BUY IT USE IT BREAK IT FIX IT then I'm officially giving up on this project.)
>>
>>82857799
>Penny goes into a rage frenzy
>the stand keeps repeating BREAK IT BREAK IT BREAK IT BREAK IT
>>
>>82857934
You.
I like you.
>>
>>82857934
>not FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT

https://youtu.be/NFxyYYRqobw?t=30s
>>
>>82857652
I like it, he even fits Yen sid's role and avoids us going the "Even Hell is nicer now!"

It's established that someone is always going to be in charge of hell. But at least he'll be cleaning house for the next thousand years so no one has to worry.
>>
>>82857537

It was Donald's tendency to turn red and steam up in the cartoons.
>>
>>82859167
Better yet, Hades releases Goofy's soul if Donald will leave hell.
>>
>>82860169

Oh, that'll make for a great scene.

>Ok, you're at 9 right now; maybe we could drop that down to maybe a 2? Ok, how about 4? 4's good. But yeah...thanks for the house cleaning you spared me. Never liked Red Guy's style all too much anyway. Pork's on the menu 24/7 and you wouldn't believe what that'd do to your blood pressure.
>>
>>82860425
>"OK, look, I'm gonna make you a special offer, you LEAVE hell, just leave, and see this? It's your friend's soul. You LEAVE and this soul goes back up above, right back into its body, good as new, as if nothing ever happened, no strings attached. What'dday say? Sound good?"
>>
>>82860666
What about the whole "Goofy shows up in 7 trying to bring his son back" thing? If Donald saves him so easily, he'll know his resurrection wasn't because Max died. He's supposed to fight the heroes because of it. It's supposed to be more like Max's contract is broken. Goofy crawls out of the ground, realizes this is wrong, and looks to the race as a means of bringing his son back, maybe he even blames the UR for him dying? If they show up again.
>>
>>82861232
Goofy still knows his son is dead, his motivation for being in the race won't change.

If he had met up with Donald, then he'd at least know that Max's soul isn't in hell.

Donald got Goofy's soul out of hell, but Goofy's body wasn't anywhere near where Donald resurfaced at, so that's where his soul went leading them to have not met up outside of hell.
>>
>>82861232
>>82860666

Donald should ask for Max's soul too.

Hades says, "Don't push it kid, some things are hard even for me to do, and I really don't feel like getting the paperowork for THAT done right now. Just, ,don't look a gift horse in the mouth, you already saved a spot in the cementery, the least you can do it fill it in with something else right?"
>>
>>82861673
Hades can't give up a soul he doesn't have is the point he should be trying to make.
>>
So this Hades business is generally well agreed upon now.

So how should we go about revealing it in the story?

Should Max be aware of the deal his dad made or should he think his father's soul got taken for the fame he got? It seems like something the demons would tell him to break his spirit.

When Mok tries to take Max's soul, maybe a memory plays of Goofy making the deal with Hades and that's how it's revealed to the readers.
>>
>>82862430

It's not so much that he cut a deal with Hades; it's more that by that point in the story, the old guard is dead and Hades is setting up shop in the meanwhile. Thus is why he can annul Max's payment but not his soul.
>>
>>82862622
I mean the part where Goofy cuts a deal with Hades, should the details of the deal be revealed when Mok tries to take Max's soul at the movie lot arc?
>>
>>82862692

Hard to say really.
>>
>>82863173
It seems like the best place for it.

Mok tries to take Max's soul, for some reason he can't take it, the deal Goofy made with Hades comes to light right before Mok gets punched in the face hard enough to turn the tide of battle.
>>
>>82838420
What is this "heritage for the future" speech anyway? I've seen it brought up and I have a general idea of what it's about, but what is it? Was it already written?
>>
>>82864146
Not yet, but basically is about how Goofy gave up his own soul to free Max, allowing him to shape his future or something like that.
>>
>>82864146

A nod to the fighting game of the same name and a major part of Jan's redemption.
>>
>>82864146
>>82864671

We had a rough draft of it. It's probably lost. But its basically yeah, that Goofy gave Max a shot at actually forging his own path. Unlike, say, Jan or Mok, or Jem, he can actually rebel against the WB directly. Which is why it's important that we:
A: Have him hang with the main team enough to have him be remembered as a protag.
and
B: Have an instance or two when he saves the team. I think he should be the one who defeats Mok, specifically to cement the fact that he's got a shot at actually taking the fight to WB.

Of course he ends up dying horribly, but what can you do?
>>
>>82865416
Doesn't seem like there was a rough draft, just an idea of what it would be.

Just how aware is Max of his own situation compared to the situation of someone like Jan or Jem?

How does Jan know about Goofy's deal?

Are we going to have the two of them fight Morots and actually go into detail with that fight?

Should Jan realize Max has a shot of freedom when she notices Morotos hasn't come for him even though he screwed up just as bad as Jan did?
>>
>>82865406
>>82864146

Also a nod to the rock ballad of Jonathan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwNjSwZD8e8

"...Fighting till the final blow
As the notes play; On this sad song; They don't suit you
And it is plain for me to see
Your future; Is right here and now for you.."

By using the phrase it's sorta like, That although he's been dealt a shit hand, he's still doing a lot of good, and fighting to make things better. As what was passed down to him was the chance to decide for himself whether he wanted to actually fight or walk away, which he very well could have done when he learned his soul was still his own.

But although he's been given a chance to have a nice future, Him giving that chance away and dying while fighting against WB just circles around back, and could even mean more if he dies saving the Urban Rangers, because it again means that he gives THEM a future.

>>82865562
I'd imagine that he would be unaware. As he doesn't know the ins and outs of "showbiz". And hasn't seen that for all the deceit and manipulation the WB do, they still have repeated fine print and methods.

Jan begins to notice it, as she's known Max for a while now, but has been a "star" for even longer. She probably has had a few chances to know the going ons, seeing as older stars get the chance to ascend into better positions over long periods of time, like Mok. She plays along with this and sees that Max isn't realy on their register as completely owned by them, "a joint-venture deal with a washed up demon called Hades".

I think we should have them fight Mortos together. and cement all this there.
>>
>>82865677
>>82865406

Also because Heritage for the future sounds fucking neat.

Jotaro killing Dio was in a way the heritage Jonathan left him. After all, Jonathan in a way succceeded in "stopping" Dio. For a while at least.

Jotaro himself leaves a future too, by killing Dio he saves the world in a way. All of the subsequent Parts would have been drastically different if the world were under Dio's regime.

Would Dio even have tried to go with his plan to reach "heaven"? From what I remember of Over Heaven, he didn't start getting thoughts like, "CAN I even heal Holy?", "Should I convine Jotaro to join me?", "How about I ascend to heaven?", until the Stardust Crusaders were well on their way to Egypt and putting down top-tier Stand users that DIO threw at them.

I'd imagine that if he had won he'd have just thrown that aside in favor of being King of the World.
>>
>>82865677
Yeah, lots of things need to be revealed during the Mortos fight.

Max's soul not being up for grabs and everything Goofy did for him should be revealed when fighting Mok, with Donald there to witness it and know that whatever deals were made, Goofy made them on his own and Max didn't sell his father's soul.

After that, Donald shouldn't be hostile to Max anymore.

Max should rally the other freed celebrities to help fight the WB. They pretty much give the Urban Rangers a much needed buffer while they make their way up the tower to Patrick, but they're useless in the fight against the big three.
>>
>>82865877
I think it might work. Max tries to get in on the fight against the 3 Big Guys and that's where he dies.
>>
>>82865969
Then sometime after that, Plucky and Donald arrive at the battlefield, Plucky gets filled in on the situation from Squidward (already in the doc), Donald finds Max's body and goes into the worst rage of his life, jumping straight into a hell pit.

Should there be any major fights for Donald in hell, or does his just steamroll the place until Hades nudges him to the snack factory to demolish it?
>>
>>82866101

I've been debating him fighting Red Guy's Cerberus from the Cow and Chicken pilot episode.
>>
>>82866101
I think most of it should remain unseen. The sheer chaos of what happens down there cannot and should not be constrained by a mere comic page.
>>
>>82866150
>>82866101

We should keep Hell ambigous.

Up until now we''ve treated demons as serious stuff. They should have a few laughs, and the pork snack factory. But everything else should be disturibing.
>>
>>82866150
We do need to see Hades >>82811498 nudge Donald towards the snack factory though.
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts 4.jpg (243 KB, 617x869) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom Hearts 4.jpg
243 KB, 617x869
>>82866150

Part of me wants to make reference to that one Berserk crossover but I don't know if it'd fit.
>>
>>82865562
Probably after snapping out of the Powerline persona, Max recalls some parts of his contract, and the reason Mortos is initially after Jan is because she technically died in her fight. Yes, they both fight Mortos, Jan dies and Max finishes him. I was working with a basic outline of that fight:

>Mortos breaks into the room and ram against Jan, seemingly killing her (again)
>He procedes to collect her soul, but Max interrupt him, dragging him out of the building
>They fight across the city. Meanwhile, Jan's blood begin to return to her body.
>at one point Mortos manages to infect Max with [All Night Long], siphoning his force and becoming stronger.
>Max is overpowered by Mortos until Jan joins the fight, they beat the tar out of him.
>Mortos decides he's had enough and summons his Stand's golem form, which pierces Jan's heart
>Mortos attempts to collect Max's soul to no avail.
>Jan, barely alive, detonates the blood poured into Mortos' stand, gravely injuring both Stand and user.
>Max seizes the opportunity and beheads Mortos.
>Jan's last moments and heritage for the future speech goes here.
>>
File: 6421161_std.jpg (14 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
6421161_std.jpg
14 KB, 270x270
>>82845145
>>82845517
>>82845400
Wanted to try my hand at a stand for her. She might not need it, and I dunno how well it fits, but what the hell.

>Alexandra Cabot (Josie and the Pussycats)
>「BIG TIME RUSH」
>Appearance: A handheld game/mobile device, once turned on it summons a cat-like robot on wheels.
>Ability: Once the stand is activated, a grid of 12x12 square tiles will appear and cover the walls and floors of wherever it has been activated.
>Once the grid has been laid, the stand summons a robotic cat creature, which can travel along the grid lines, but can only move along them.
>Anything that is standing on a line that the stand hits is damaged. It grows stronger the more destroys things.
>The user controls the stand's movements with the gaming device, telling it where to move. It speeds up the longer it remains heading in the same direction.
>Maneuvering the stand takes precision and timing. If it heads in the wrong direction or makes a wrong turn, the stand cannot turn around and must be brought in a full loop of the square.

This is if we decide to use her and if she even needs one. I figured she'd be Red's business partner or his mentor possibly.
>>
>>82867373
When on the movie lot, does Max pretend to still be in line with the WB and join Mok and Tanya!Jan at the judges table for reviewing new talent?

He does so to make sure Mok stays put so the UR have a chance to do what they do.
>>
>>82867596
I'm not sure, probably Mok is not that gullible, being the primeval rock star and all that.
>>
>>82867596
>>82867750

I believe so.

The Urban rangers do refrain from killing him after all. Since Donald fucking rages and decides that "death itth too goodthh for him!"

Which lets him live to the Mortos fight after giving them a hand against Mok. Seemingly using his willpower to "break" his contract. Whil really we see it's because of other reasons.
>>
>>82867776
You have the order wrong

>Fight Jem
>Fight Jan
>Fight Powerline
>Powerline flees
>Max and Jan regain some of their sense of selves and then fight Morotos
>Max comes back
>Donald THEN recognizes him
>Then they go to the movie lots

Max takes them to the movie lots, and I tink he pretends to still be with the WB since no orders went out for his soul and Mortos can't blab about Max since he's indisposed (dead)
So Max ends up at the judges panel to make sure Mok stays away from the UR, at the judges panel he sees the new Jan is also one of the judges and is thoroughly creeped out by this.
>>
>>82867458

A little basic but not bad work anon.
>>
Did we ever make Squidward's post-beautiful Stand?
>>
>>82870681
there is concept art, but the actual power is yet to be defined
>>
>>82870829
I always figured it could just be the same but people are less likely to go along with it. No need to fix what ain't broke.
>>
>>82868155
I like it. ok.
>>
Ok /CoCo/, do your stuff
>>>82871065
>>>82871065
>>>82871065
>>
>>82871708
I brought this up back when we were first coming up with ideas for Eddy's stand and it was shot down in favor of the door knob frame.
>>
>>82871970

The doorknob was a better metaphor.
>>
>>82871091
Since his second Stand is related to his love for the clarinet, i was thinking that the Stand's power could work like a rhythm game: it grows in power with each successful note and with more complex melodies, but loses these bonuses if he misses a note or gets interrupted. In that way, when the epilogue rolls and he dedicates to hone his skills, he does it not only to become a true artist, but also a stronger fighter.
>>
>>82874402
Might work. Still think we should just keep the stand's powers the same, though.
>>
>>82876601
Handsome Squidward's stand was just a loaner the demons gave him.

He was half-way to assuming a persona, he had the stand, but didn't have the name yet. Who he would've taken the place of if he had gotten the Urban Rangers to join the WB is unknown, but the stand he has belonged to that person.

Stands were rather uncommon before the string theory sewing machine, so demons kept recycling them with their useful human pawns.

After Squidward loses his looks, he develops his own stand, so it would have different powers since this time it's actually his.
>>
>>82874402
>>82876993
Maybe take cues from Band Geeks?
>>
>>82877188
>People talk loud when they want to act smart, right?
>So if we play loud, people will think we're good.
>Everybody ready?

I think his music could increase a person's natural abilities, making them frenzied. Think Survivor but better.
>>
um, where is the fight with Azazel? in the market or the WB tower?
>>
>>82878841
This is the first I'm hearing of him being in part 5.
>>
>>82878841
Market, I guess.

We have fights with Red and possibly Alexandra, Tad Strange, and another assassin trying to off Chuckie and Cartman. We can easily fit him in. There are more fights at the studios I'm sure. Off the top of my head, I think we have fights with
>Mok?
>Ami and Yumi
>Bugs
>Max?
>Jan?
>LeQuack
>Jew Producer
happening there. Maybe more. We still need cameramen and visual effects artists if LeQuack is a director, Ami and Yumi are sound, and Bugs is make-up.
>>
>>82878596
We still want it to be a Stand he believes will be able to take own the Telephone Avatar should it be it, and not Rolf, that comes crawling back out of the Hell Pit.
>>
>>82878999
LeQuack is posing as a cooking show host.

Max is part of the hero's party by the time they get to the movie studio, him being the one who guides them there.

Bugs is unconfirmed.

Jan is dead before the movie studio, but Tanya!Jan will probably be fought and saved from having her soul taken since she never did anything as Jan, meaning her contract falls through with all the new talent when the studio goes up in flames.
>>
File: 9443-550x-EBA - The Agents.jpg (53 KB, 550x430) Image search: [Google]
9443-550x-EBA - The Agents.jpg
53 KB, 550x430
>>82879025
>Implying a stand that's basically the Elite Beat Agents couldn't take on the TA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA

This is at least how I figured it was supposed to be.
>>
>>82878999
>>82878841
Azazel could be fought in HR.

We still need demons for the water cooler crowd for the UR to fight while Dexter is getting into the computer system.
>>
>>82879166
you've won me over, senpai.
>>
>>82879342
But he was supposed to be the head of finances, if we put him there we have a headless division.
>>
>>82879415
HR is led by chernabog.
>>
>>82879415
I don't even know where we'd put finances aside from in the 666 story climb up the WB tower.
>>
>>82879533
I said head of finances, not Human resources
>>
>>82879574
>>82879559

Yeah, Chernabog is HR. Finances is undefined. I vote we get another Jew.
>>
>>82879559
Finances goes in the farmer's market. Red, Alexandra, Tad, and possibly another assassin is fought there with Azazel. Azazel is it's head. We decided on this threads ago.

>>82879342
>>82879533
>>82879574
HR is Chernabog's domain. It's a bit bare, but we'll write more for it when we get there.

There are still four or five shell companies. Legal (law office, lead by Demongo), Finances (market, lead by Azazel in the Captain's body), HR (mall, lead by Chernabog), Talent (studios, lead by Jew Producer), and the WB headquarters, which are all aligned in a pentagram to go with the demon theme.
>>
I think it'd be good if everyone read through the part 5 doc to see where we are.

Every day for the Urban Rangers is PACKED. The WB pretty much hammers them for a solid week whenever the UR aren't hammering them back.

They hardly have time to sleep with how busy they end up being after Plucky goes tomato.
>>
>>82879686
We can't have every division head be a jew. Cartman's stand is only supposed to save the day once and then is never brought up again for comedy purposes.
>>
>>82879714
I think we gonna change the pentagram idea, since legal was moved to the HQ. I suggested we put Pinky Suavo in the Mall to lessen the amount of celebrities in the studios.
>>
>>82879714
Legal would have to be in the tower because the time table IS TOTALLY PACKED.

It's super condensed right now because the Urban Rangers have no time to waste trying to get Plucky out of that coma.

I'm not even sure how finances could go in the Farmer's Market unless there's a party split with Rolf, Dexter, and Cartman at the Farmer's Market while Toph, Taffy, and Squidward go fuck up some other place.
>>
>>82879833
Yeah, he can be in the department store/mall (what is the difference anyway?) signing autographs.
Then when the UR walk in he gets a call ordering him to deal with them.
>>
>>82879843
By splitting the group, that would make it easier to have more assassins during that part.

Rolf goes to the farmer's market because he knows [BRAINS!] is there and they have information to trade hoping he'll know where Gideon is.

Taffy's group heads to another WB facility to bust some heads hoping to find out where Gideon is as well. They go to wherever finances is located since no one would expect them to be crazy enough to raid two facilities in the same day (this is some Jacuzzi Splot shit).

With two groups we can fit in all the assassins we have listed for this part as well as the corporate suits.

Plus I think Taffy needs something to show off his leadership qualities and at least something to further hint at Squidward's double agent status.
>>
>>82880518
Well, Market and Finances are already the same facility though? Because HR is located in the Department Store, right? Of course, I could see it being big enough for Taffy to ask directions so they can take down the head. Rolf heads for brains. Chuckie and Cartman take down unidentified assassin. And we can still have fights with Red/Alexandra and Tad.
>>
>>82879166
>a stand that's basically the Elite Beat Agents
Fucking golden
>>
>>82879166
Did I just hear rhythm games being mentioned?
Since I bloody love rhythm games I could always sugge-

Oh, EBA.
Actually that works pretty well, and those guys need more love.
(speaking of which, rumours say that a third sequel to Ouendan is in the works)
>>
>>82879843

How are we really going to show their fatigue though?
>>
Found the pixiv of the guy who drew that sweet header:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=10691083

Should we request/commission him to do more?
>>
>>82885581
Maybe they get sloppier and make mistakes they normally wouldn't in earlier fights?
>>
>>82885984
Having trouble concentrating,moving slower,the usual stuff.

If you guys feel like assholes,sic 「City never sleeps」on them as well
>>
Had some Stand ideas, might was well put em up for any character that needs a Stand

>Stand: 「LOVELY RITA」
>Appearance: Red and purple humanoid with a hammerhead shark shaped head. At the center of the head is a timer.
>Ability: When the user selects a certain object,「LOVELY RITA」activates a timer that counts down from a certain amount of time (maybe 5-10 minutes). As long as the timer is active, the object is unable to move from that location. If it's a person, they can still move their arms, torso or eyes around, but their feet will not move. When the timer is up, 「LOVELY RITA」will tow the object towards itself. However, an object being towed can not move through solid objects.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: C

>Stand: 「I AM THE WALRUS」
>Appearance: Orange with tusks I guess?
>Ability: Causes those affected to hear all speech as gibberish. The user can have the ability only effect certain people. So the target may hear everyone speak oddly, or only certain people. Has the added effect of replacing every name (people, places, things) with "Paul".

Destructive Power: E
Speed: D
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: D
>>
>>82887650
They could go to two members of the presidents inner circle.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.