[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What's going on in the original universe? Were the family eventually killed by the Cronenbergs?
>>
Probably incest.
>>
>>82850282
oh god OP blur out that t&a, this is a blue board
>>
>>82850282
Well you know Moooooorty, well the waaaaay I see it, you just gotta stop thiiiiiiinking about it. I mean who's to say that you know, ANY universe is the original univerrrrrrrse, you know? Anyway just keeeeeeep going on living your life, free from the burden of what you left behind. But if it makes any difference, which it SHOULDN'T becaaaaaause it's dumb, Cronenberg Earth was probably destroyed by the intergalactic government because they were trying to go after your grandpa.

>(FWIW, I notice Rick speaks of himself in the third person a LOT, he usually avoids saying "I" unless he's taking credit for something, when he's shifting comeuppance that he's earned, it's "your grandpa" I don't think he BELONGS in that dimension, unlike Morty.)
>>
Do you think Morty wondered how many times he's died?
>>
>>82850282
Who says thats the original universe?

Maybe all the episodes take place in different universes
>>
>>82851330
Awful theory, and you need to explain a reason as to why you'd think that.
>>
>>82851512
Portal gun moves you through dimensions not space other wise Rick would never even make a spaceship meaning every time they use the thing they are in the same spot different dimension
>>
>>82852300
Should have specified "reasonable reason" I guee.
>>
>>82852300
>dimensional portals
>same spot
>SAME
>SPOT
You can stop trying to impress me, anon.
>>
>>82852534
What's the problem?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.