[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-how we fix the Teen Titans /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19
File: Titans.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Titans.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Whith all the shtit and bad writting from the last years, how can we fix these characters?
>>
Cancel it. I know modern writers are mostly working arc to arc, but you wait for the big name who has a good 30+ issue plan.

In the meantime you simply give the popular ones solos and move on.
>>
1. get rid of its shitty writers
2. put non-shitty writers on it
3. just go from there
>>
Let's go down a list
>Fire Scott Lobdell and Will Pfeifer, or at least don't allow them to work on Titans stuff
>Just because it's the Titans doesn't mean it has to do Trigon/Deathstroke/other classic storylines, go nuts
>Don't go full grimdark, have some levity. This isn't the Outsiders
>Reboot the book once you have the former 3 points committed to memory and apply them, because the book right now is fundamentally broken
>Mix it up a bit. Have some more new characters that do stuff, but also embrace legacy characters
>>
>>77441662
Fucking this. Let it rest. Legion is resting, thank Dog God, lord knows everyone would hate the franchise by now if they kept going after nuLegion.
>>
File: raven.png (128 KB, 485x536) Image search: [Google]
raven.png
128 KB, 485x536
>>77441667
Ok, who would you choose to writte it?

Hard mode:

And how he could fix the fucked up backstory from the previous issues?
>>
>>77441696
>that do stuff
That parts needs emphasis, because outside of Bunker, I can barely remember anything about the new characters outside of Bunker
Also this >>77441662
Cancel the book, take some time to figure out what went wrong, how to do better, get some new talent, and try again
>>
1.Give Tim a good costume
2.Give everyone good costumes
3.Clear up backstory fluff
4.Have the characters established in either their own ongoings or books of the characters they're related to
eg. Bart should be a Flash family character first and a Titans character second
Tim should have some stories from when he was Robin
>>
>>77441721
Soft reboot, just pretend like it didn't happen.
>>
Since Harvest is such a pain and a huge problem to the Titans. Use Harvest one last time to imply everyone has fake memories along with everyone else involved in the culling event.

Their histories have all been messed with. They team up to try to figure out who they really are.
>>
>how can we fix these characters
We can't but we can have Raven go full phoenix and annihilate the team.
>>
>>77441529
1. Stop rehashing NTT. Get rid of those characters from the main book if you have to.

2. Make another teen team book or two with a different tone.

3. Mix the characters up between 2-3 team books. Having a Robin, Super[whatever], Wonder Girl, Aqua[whatever], Flash character, etc on one team makes for redundancy and possible rehashing.

4. Actual good writers, preferably younger ones. I don't know why 35+ year old men keep writing a book about teenagers.

5. No more than 8 members on a team. Most writers can't juggle that many characters.

Or best option:
6. Throw it all out and forget those characters and that team even happened.
>>
>>77441529
Kill them all and burn it to the ground
>>
>>77441721
>Parker
>Gates
>steal Ewing
>some random indie dark horse
Pick one.
>>
File: you are a dumb shit.gif (171 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
you are a dumb shit.gif
171 KB, 267x199
>>77441529
Make it more like TTG.
>>
>>77441825
TTG already has its own comics and they don't share that many characters anyway
>>
>>77441825
Teen Titans Go has a digital tie in.
Doesn't do all that well digitally but it's like 9k physically which is pretty good for a digital no one talks about.
>>
Bring back the original Terra. Debut Teenage versions of Kole, Pantha, Wildbeest, Phantasm and Gizmo. Bring in the Bizarro Teen Titans from the Teen Titans Go cartoon or atleast Boy Beast.
>>
Everything Lobdell has written gets retconned.

I honestly don't understand how Superboy got the origin he did. Considering the issue right before they introduced Jon, Doctor Psycho found a copy of Lex Luthor in Superboy's head who was about to explain his origins
>>
>>77441529
Kill everyone and just have the comic be Deathstroke jacking off for 20 some odd pages
>>
>>77441937
He already has his own book though
>>
Bench the entire Young Justice era lineup.
Wait for Titans Hunt to finish.

Do a year or so with a book called Tales of the Teen Titans that has the Titans Hunt team piecing together all the adventures they forgot, fixing the villains Lobdell and the other guy broke.

Relaunch the Titans like Johns did back in '03, as a Big Brother Big Sister program.

Keep Tim Drake and that Kid Flash abortion as far away from the title as possible.
>>
1.Fire Lobdell and ban him from ever writing Teen Titans again

2.Reboot the franchise and avoid copying old stories.

3.Have a Young Justice comic for humor,a Teen Titans comic that is humorous but has serious story arcs and an Outsiders/Ravagers comic that is serious/edgy.

4.Make the characters less edgy and more likeable.

5.Bring back some characters that have not been used in a while.
>>
>>77442008
>Do a year or so with a book called Tales of the Teen Titans that has the Titans Hunt team piecing together all the adventures they forgot
A common consensus to make TT good is to stop rehashing NTT.
>>
>>77441662
This. Let it rest. For god's sake let it rest and put members in other series crossovers
>>
>>77441817
At this point I don't care who writes the series as long as its not Lobdell.A bum off the street could write a better comic than him.
>>
>>77442020
I forgot to add this limit the team to 5-7 members.
>>
>>77442048
I'm imagining a comic of the Teen Titans living on the street, saving people for donations, which they blow on drugs and bum wine. It's an improvement.
>>
>>77441662
This, holy shit.

I know /co/ has been saying how redundant Tim is, but if they just make his book a solo with some focus on his Titan friends, that'll set him apart from the other batbooks.
>>
>>77442040
Not saying redo old NTT stories.They're establishing that these characters have history, they might as well show what that history was.
>>
>>77441817
>Ewing
So you want Cyborg and his niggas instead of the Teen Titans?
>>
>>77441529
Spay and neuter
>>
File: YoungJusticeInvasionRunaways04.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
YoungJusticeInvasionRunaways04.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Make it about these four.
>>
>>77441662

This.
>>
>>77442314
Weiisman is literally doing fuck all outside of Kanan and that book about characters no one cares about, how come he's never gotten a big name comic? TT'd be perfect
>>
>>77442349
Weissman on Titans would mean that we get two years of good stories before his run gets cancelled..
>>
>>77441662
why 30+?

You can do even just tight six or twelve issue. Look at Moon Knight, Young Avengers or Superior Foes of Spider-Man over at Marvel.
>>
>>77441976
but not him jacking
>>
>>77442380
Or two full arcs before he gets kicked off.
>>
>>77441529
Cancel Teen Titans
After Titans Hunt ends, make Dan Abnett write a new Titans book
>>
>Get rid of every character on the team
>Replace them all with forgotten teen heroes DC's that only ever lasted an issue or 2 (personal pick: Brother Power, Kid Eternity, Red Bee, Robby Reed and Dial H for Hero, etc)
>Develop the no-names and make them empathize as the forgotten heroes of the New 52
>Put wacky fun Silver Age Shenanigans over darkgrimedge
>>
>>77442400
Abnetts to busy setting up the E2 reboot to reboot TT.
>>
>>77441937
Didn't that already happen in the mid 2000's
>>
>>77442406
I don't understand why writers push for edge in Teen Titans.I'm going to get criticized for saying this but the old cartoon was excellent at balancing wackiness and serious stuff.Instead writers go full edge for shock value and indulge in character derailment.
>>
>>77442406
>>Get rid of every character on the team
Except Bunker. I want to see more done with him
>>
>fixing the Teen Titans

why waste the effort? let's fix the X-Men instead
>>
>Fire Scott Lobdell and Will Pfeifer.
>Give the series to Patrick Gleason as writer. >Emanuela Lupacchino like full-time artist.
>Remove Tim Drake from the team.
>Remove Wonder Girl from the team
>Replace them with Damian and Supergirl.
>>
>>77442603
>wanting to ruin Damian
>>
Make more Bunker rule 34 nd shut up
>>
>>77441529
DC should have a small, quiet rollback (not reboot) to preNU52 with the previous heroes having the memories of their NU52 counterparts, showing how they deal (or not with it) and slowly introduce the positive elements of the failed reboot.
>>
>>77442406
>Dial H for Hero
Had his own book by China Mieville in the reboot, anon. It was pretty good, too.
>>
>>77442614
I can't see Damien leading any team ever.
>>
Have Tim, Cassie, Bart, Conner, Bunker, Beast Boy and Marvel Jr.

Completely ignore all the fucked up shit from Lobdell. Don't talk about their back stories if you can help it. Oh, and fix their costumes.

Meanwhile have the NTT crew (Dick, Raven, Starfire, Kid Flash, but the original one, just pretend the black one didn't happen) plus Supergirl, Vibe, and Static in a new series where they're a black ops group for the US or some shit. Basically something in between Titans and Justice League. Replace interpersonal drama with moral quandaries and bizarre situations, almost like Star Trek. I guess you could even just make it Doom Patrol.
>>
>>77442945
Who's Marvel Jr.?
>>
>>77441529
Replace them temporarily with Gen13 and then try and figure out how to bring them back in style.
>>
File: 1441295527692.png (580 KB, 591x627) Image search: [Google]
1441295527692.png
580 KB, 591x627
>>77442380
>>77442398

Better than nothing.
>>
>>77442777
There's really no point. Stuff like Zero Hour, Infinite Crisis and even New 52 all serve the purpose of continuity housecleaning.

One of the biggest problems DC has faced time and again is that characters get bogged down with too much continuity and writers feel the need to either retcon it, build pointlessly upon it or keep piling shit onto them to get them where they they want for their new story. Roy Harper has been a particularly bad example.

I like when continuity can be built upon, but let's face it, there's been tons of awful storylines and twists that everyone wishes didn't happen. New 52 came with a lot of bad new origins and weird changes, but what it did well was to put all characters with a blank slate for writers to do whatever they want without having to worry about canon if they don't want to. It took till DCYou for that to cover the whole line.

On the other hand Marvel just doesn't give a shit so never has to deal with this anymore.
>>
>>77442964
Captain Marvel Jr, Freddy Freeman, had a brief resurgence in Young Justice titles in the mid 2000's.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_Jr.
>>
File: titansdt.jpg (163 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
titansdt.jpg
163 KB, 750x937
>>77442614
>>77442887
I can see it. Damian has what it takes. And with the right writer can be good both for him and for the Titans.
>>
>>77442887
Don't have him lead then
>>
If you could use any characters for a Teen Titans comic who would you use?
>>
If I could give them a blank slate

Virgil, Artemis, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Aquagirl, Kid Eternity, Terra
>>
Damian
Supergirl
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Impulse(Iris)
>>
The core four, Rose Wilson, Kid Devil, Roxy Spaulding
>>
Tim Drake
Superboy
Beast Boy
Terra
Rose Wilson
Kid Devil
>>
it's all about the costumes bro
we just take the costumes and fucking burn them
to the ground.

.... and include characters from young justice
>>
Secret
Superboy
Bart (real Bart)
Cassie
Blue Beetle
Arrowette
>>
>>77441529
by changing the white characters' races, of course
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 958x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 958x2048
Honestly? Batgirl the fuck out of it.

Restrict the title to young up-and-coming writers and artists. Do a soft reboot, with new more modern costumes. Let the writers add more slice-of-life stuff that attracts younger audiences. Limit the team to five members so it's manageable and make the members different from what's usually seen.

Let your creative team update the villains and make sure they're a compatible paradigm. Early 20s Fearsome Five with a gothy/witchy Jinx like the popular version? Done. Make them rivals that interact not just from physical fighting but through common issues - ex: characters on both teams having the same love interest, etc. Make new antagonists that are relevant to the times.

Basically, make the book about teen and early 20s heros attractive to actual teens and early 20s readers.
>>
FUCK YEAH BUNKER
>>
File: abuse.png (186 KB, 355x335) Image search: [Google]
abuse.png
186 KB, 355x335
>>77441529
Lets reboot this shit.

>>77441721

Give it to King to writte, he knows his shit.

The artist can be Jake Wyatt or Shaner OR Gurihiru.

>Change the tone:
Make it less grim dark, the TT has one of the highest death count from super heroes tem, and this is kind of depressing. Make it fun.

>Main theme:
You have a lot of teens trying to become super heroes and find their path, there is so much things to explore. Show how being a super hero can be wonderous and fantastic, while also debilitating.

- Ok, I am a legacy character, can I live up to it? Will I become my own thing?
- Oh, I dont want ot be a child soldier! But I want to save the world!
- Oh my god, I love being a super hero! I love to beat the crap out of aliens! This is all that I always wanted!

Basically, tell a story about teens trying to find their place on the world.

>Less character, make a team with at best, 7 characters:

- Choose three big names to be part of the team, and new or small characters to make the rest. Not sure who to be honest. Maybe....

- Make Beast Boy be Animal Man aprentice, I would love to read some issues with these two.

- Tim also deserve his own thing, maybe "Outsider-esque" team, where he mellows out and start to become less emo. Make this team act like the "big siste/brother" of the titans.
>>
>>77443620
Yeah I don't understand why they keep trying to redo the 80s or 90s with Teen Titans when what was popular in the 80s isn't what is popular right now.
They clearly need to redo it all with a new audience in mind.
>>
Threadly reminder that Johns Titans were good (YJ love notwithstanding) until the 2bd OYL arc.

And, yeah, they've been shit since then.
>>
File: 1441596767965.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441596767965.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>77443620
Fucking this.

>>77443649
Why people like Bunker so much?
>>
>>77443694
>Why people like Bunker so much?
He's the only good thing about Lobdell's Teen Titans because he was the least grimdark and edgy thing there.

When your Superboy, Red Robin, Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash are rebooted and made as convoluted and edgy as possible, you tend to look at the least shit things.
>>
>>77443654
>Show how being a super hero can be wonderous and fantastic, while also debilitating.

YES, I feel that there is a lack of sense of ADVENTURE on these kind of comics, of confronting wonderous things.

Imagine that you are a normal teenager, and them gain powers and is part of a super team?

How would you feel around famous people like Superman or Batman?

How would you feel having a teenage alien as a firend?

How would you feel to visit colossol ruins of ancient civilizations on Antartica?

Or enter on a titanic space ship?

I want some sense of scale, some contrast.

It would also be better if it ha more comfy moments and slice of life moments, people love this kind of thing with super heroes, even more if they are teenagers.
>>
File: TeenWants.png (148 KB, 350x1452) Image search: [Google]
TeenWants.png
148 KB, 350x1452
>>77441529
Give it to Iam Samson, he can save it.
>>
File: 2941134-reeder-supergirl_02.jpg (86 KB, 499x720) Image search: [Google]
2941134-reeder-supergirl_02.jpg
86 KB, 499x720
>>77443350
>>
File: 90s superboy.jpg (68 KB, 315x458) Image search: [Google]
90s superboy.jpg
68 KB, 315x458
Replace Conner with 90s Conner and work from there.
>>
>>77443869
>That comic where Robin turn into a preagnant Tamaranean.
>Starfire become a giant bee.
>Cyborg got turned into a cyborg maid by Jynx.
>And Raven becomes a giant plant.

kek, this is what we need.
>>
>>77444122
I miss him so much.

For how many years he is lost?
>>
>>77443112
I had an idea for a reversion to pre-Flashpoint continuity, basically while most of the universe would be as it was right before said event, certain parts and people would be reverted to other points in time instead, so Superman would be as he was right before the switch, but would suddenly notice New Krypton has been restored again(this version being it right after it emerged from the Phantom Zone, giving him a chance to avert it's destruction this time around), or say Dick is Batman again but finds out that Bludhaven has been restored to how it was mere moments before Chemo destroyed it during Infinite Crisis, and so on(like say every single dead hero having returned to life), basically this reboot would do almost everything stupid and grimderp that's occurred between COIE and Flashpoint, with the headaches such a huge cosmic reversion would bring about(like on the one hand the United States getting back the several cities that have gotten destroyed during those years is nice, but having to handle all the paperwork of all the people who are now alive again is a complete pain in the ass)
>>
>>77444340
Twelve years, anon. He's been gone for twelve years.
>>
>>77444012
I knew I was forgetting two members...
>>
File: The terrific trio.jpg (222 KB, 666x1023) Image search: [Google]
The terrific trio.jpg
222 KB, 666x1023
>>77443765
You took the words right out of my mouth. That's why I loved PAD YJ so much. It had serious moments, but it was full of adventure and fun. And the comfy SoL moments are what made me fall in love with the Titans, made them a bit more grounded than other heroes in my eyes at least (I started with Johns' run, so I'm probably heavily biased)
>>
Which of kid flash is that?
>>
>>77446235
Bart. Though his real name is Bar-torr and he's a super terrorist from the future
>>
>>77446425
thats Dumb. too bad, Pre-52 impulse was awesome
>>
Bp
>>
-Give Bunker to the Lanterns. I still think he should be some of Star Sapphire. Get rid of that angel boyfriend.
-Fire Lobdell.
-Reboot it entirely.
>>
>>77444012
I rage every time I see that fucking image. That shit could've worked out so well.
>>
>>77447818
His boyfriend should have been Vibe damnit, it would have been perfect
>>
>>77441721
Bendis. Bendis the writer. Bendis the writer writes comic books. Yes, writing comic books is a real job.
>>
>>77442380
Still better than the 4 years of shit stories we've gotten.
>>
>>77441817
Well parker told he has project after the end of JLU so, maybe he will take the book.
>>
I hate this costume for Cassie so much.

Even her Christmas sweater was better.

She and Kon should have gone back to their casual clothing and leather jackets.
>>
>>77443654

> Make Beast Boy be Animal Man aprentice, I would love to read some issues with these two.

Holly shit, hkw no one made it before? It would be perfect.

Is Beast Biy still Red?
>>
>>77450838
Nope.

Cartoonfags complained too much.
>>
File: Rose and Eddie 2.jpg (196 KB, 736x1132) Image search: [Google]
Rose and Eddie 2.jpg
196 KB, 736x1132
Bump
>>
They have series like batgirl, black canary, gotham academy who are very ligt, who don't put one of these author in the book?
>>
>>77453467
Because DC doesn't care about the Titans
>>
Focus on other teenage heroes.
>>
>>77443654
>Make Beast Boy be Animal Man aprentice
Add Vixen in there and you got a party

Add Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy and you got a nice story going
>>
>>77450793
>She and Kon should have gone back to their casual clothing and leather jackets.
I find it so fucking funny that they had those before the whole "practical" trend that's going on right now.

Same with 90s Superboy and his hair then and now.
>>
>>77450865
What made him stop being red?
>>
File: 1441612561287.jpg (42 KB, 572x539) Image search: [Google]
1441612561287.jpg
42 KB, 572x539
>>77452905
Them she turned out crazy like Terra.

Bravo.
>>
>>77456093
Nothing

They just started coloring him green again in the relaunched TT.
>>
>>77442391
Because unlike most of those it's a series that is almost guaranteed to sell and last 30+ issues. You want to make long term change on the brand. Having only one or two good trades and returning back to shit won't help anything.
>>
>>77443620
I'm all for this. Only thing is, I'm a long-time fan and to me the Titans isn't the Titans without Dick Grayson.

Is this something you can work with?
>>
>>77441662
Isn't this what DC is doing with Shazam?

We'll be waiting a looong time
>>
>>77441529
1. disband the team
2. start a NOT EDGY Young Justice series with none of the Titans in it
>>
>>77450865
Cartoonfags?
Beast Boy has been full green since the 70's, buddy.
>>
>>77453467
>Fletcher shilling his comics on /co/

Gotham Academy is maybe close, but I don't know. Part of the gimmick there is that the team doesn't know what the fuck they're doing but they're adapting to the craziness as it shows up. You can't really pull that off with actual sidekick characters who are meant to be properly trained to take care of villainy and have been doing it for several years.

>>77456697
And the Legion of Super-Heroes. And possibly Doom Patrol if that thread with the Way quotes is right. Better to wait than continuously publishing bad stories just because they sell alright.
>>
Bring back Wolfman
>>
>>77456774
You are part of the problem.

How was the Games OGN though?
>>
>>77456774
1. He's writing a Raven mini.

2. He wrote the last one too and it was horrible.

3. He wrote a villain tie in for that September gimmick month and it was horrible.

4. He's horrible.
>>
>>77456774
Wolfman hasn't written anything worth reading since the 80s.
>>
>>77456796
It was forgettable.
>>
Cancel it. Get a writer known for levity (GIffen & Demmatais, David, ect), and create a Young Justice book instead. Team made up of Static, Bart Allen (The real one, not Barr Torr), Damian Wayne, Supergirl. Maybe Beast Boy and Bunker, if they need to be used.
Pretend the Lobdell and Pfiefer runs never happened, and don't acknowledge their existence.
Get Tim back in the Batman line of books.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nczyqchNlt1rgf02y.jpg (118 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nczyqchNlt1rgf02y.jpg
118 KB, 500x424
>>77441529

Jesus, this is one of the best threads I have seem here for quite some time!
>>
Turn one of the Teen Titans into a villian.
None of that double-spy bullshit.
>>
1. Robin gets raped by a woman.
2. Starts causing trouble.
3. Leaves the Titans.
4. Eventually commits suicide.
>>
>>77456758
>shilling
Please take your faggotry back to /v/ and never come back. You are both tasteless and a nuissance.
>>
>>77459423
Didn't they do that already in the 90's where Raven became Trigon's herald and mind raped everyone
>>
>>77461796
Yeah and then something happened where the good Raven didn't have a physical body anymore and was just a golden spirit.

And then they pretty much rebooted her back to before her going evil again and the becoming a spirit thing so they could do Johns' Titans. Being paranoid about Trigon and everything.
>>
>>77461796
I like how pretty much everybody pretend that that era never happened.
>>
>>77459511
Well, 2 out of 4 happened.
>>
>>77456697
Better than continuously publishing shit. They did this with Shazam and Legion of Superheroes. TT needs a break. Then a movie.
>>
File: I swear this isn't fanservice.jpg (2 MB, 1282x1089) Image search: [Google]
I swear this isn't fanservice.jpg
2 MB, 1282x1089
>>77461796
>>
>>77448956
Isn't Vibe much older than him though?
>>
>>77442391
Trade waiters are cancer.
>>
>>77441529
scorched earth it

new creative team, preferably an established writer with a plan

a new line up, the less it has to do with previous line ups the better.

New Teen Titans was great back in the day but the 80s were a long time ago. They need new ideas and stories
>>
>>77454985
The nineties had a colossal boner for leather jackets. The silliest was probably when Marvel gave Black Knight, a guy with a majorly medieval theme and a backstory that ties into freaking Camelot, a leather jacket (and a lightsaber).
>>
>>77441759
Like they're doing with Starfire now?
I can dig it.
>>
>>77446425
>Tim Drake isn't really Tim Drake, but some random guy in witness protection
>Connor Kent isn't really Connor Kent, but some evil asshole from the future
>Bart Allen isn't really Bart Allen, but some evil asshole from the future
Hmm, I think there's a way to easily reboot the Titans here, but I'm just not seeing it.
>>
>>77475665
Get rid of these shitty characters who aren't really Titans and bring back Dick/Donna
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.