[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Mr. Pickles is actually 10 times better when you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mr pickles.jpg (26 KB, 252x262) Image search: [Google]
mr pickles.jpg
26 KB, 252x262
>tfw Mr. Pickles is actually 10 times better when you realize the dog isn't evil

I can't believe I actually like this show now. The dog only kills bad people or people who had it coming. He truly cares about the family and the only "bad" thing he does is fuck with the grandfather but even then it's harmless.

Season 2 has been pretty good so far and dare I say, clever and smart writing. Just wish the artstyle was better
>>
that was very obvious from the get go. he never really did anything to people who weren't scumbags

the show is still trash though. and to think, we could have had a Leo & Satan show instead of this gore shlock.
>>
>>82704374
The concept could be tweaked a bit to be better.
A hellhound version of Lassie could work but it'd need a little retooling.
Like a backstory that this dog went through the greatest of lengths for his owner, making a deal with Satan to come back from the dead and protect his owner.
Satan, greatful that this being shows so much care in his owner only asks of the occasional blood ritual in order to extend his already unnatural life.
Also have Tommy's issues be more kiddy and less unnecessary adult stuff, but snowball into fucking huge problems that Mr. Pickles uses the powers of Satan to fix.
For the finale of the series, Mr. Pickles gives up everything to give Tommy all the extra years of his life he gained from the deal, knowing this had to be done.
The grandfather being a priest would work nicely with this retooling. Possibly make the kid's father a police man but keep the one that acts like a kid as a possibly pedophile friend of Tommy.
Better animation and art style as well.
These are the things I'd do to fix the show.
>>
>>82704374
I just can't get past the artstyle. It's hideous and nothing about it is enjoyable.

If the show had a better artstyle then I could probably tolerate it more.
>>
Pity it looks like shit and is uncreative as fuck.
>>
>>82704374
its a shame its edgy as fuck and looks terrible
>>
Mr. Pickles is adorable
>>
>>82707036
/thread
>>
>>82704374
Yeah no shit, hes a good boy.
>>
>>82704374

Didn't he kill a hooker just to walk around on her legs and the boy scout leader in the first episode? Then there is that crack head that sells the wife garbage that he lets live.
>>
>>82704374
The dog will harm, torture, and kill the innocent. Stop trying to say "He's an innocent, good dog that is a servant of justice."

Most of the people he targets are scum, true, but that's just to make it more acceptable to casuals. In the lakeside camping episode, he kills a bunch of teenagers WHO DID NOTHING WRONG. He tortures and kills them for his own fun. And there's many more examples of him killing people who did nothing wrong in the series.
>>
What's with the boss's wife? Did she have her head transplanted onto another body or is that her own body?
>>
File: 1273941621486.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1273941621486.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>82704374
Cool story bro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.