[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just saw civil war and loved it Spider-man was done SO well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11
File: image%3A32079.jpg (1 MB, 2158x1136) Image search: [Google]
image%3A32079.jpg
1 MB, 2158x1136
just saw civil war and loved it

Spider-man was done SO well, ill have to admit i turned back into a kid again seeing him on screen with the avengers

that said
>movie ends
>get in car
>brothers dumb bitch girlfriend "i couldnt stand spiderman"
>bro and i "what? he was great? what are you talking about?
>i just wasnt emotionally invested in him. he had NO backstory, they didnt bother showing us how he got his powers and he was WAY Too young
>brother "yeah, thats because the audience should kNOW WHO the fuck spiderman is at this point
>bitch "yeah but not this version
>thats why when peter start explaining his history tony cuts him off. it was a joke for the audience. we dont need to see uncle ben die again or him get bit and learn his powers
>he was just too young
>peter is originally very young when he starts out, you have just been groomed to think other wise since the last two spideys have been potrayed by 30 year old men pretending to be teenagers
>silence
i look at my brother
>best spiderman ever
>>
>>82546750
I don't know where I stand on it myself. On one hand I'm glad they didn't do the uncle Ben thing AGAIN, but on the other hand I'm worried this may be becoming too much of a movie series "for comic fans".

Like, when Wondy showed up in BvS, the non-comic people I was with just thought she was weird and out-of-the-blue, since it's been so long since Wonder Woman has had mainstream media. For a lot of people who never saw the old Spider-Man movies or read the comics, Spidey probably has the same feel.
>>
Oh come Spider-man allowed to operate without government oversight?
>>
>>82546750

Holland was fun, Spidey was spot on with his fighting style and banter, and he left a positive impression, but let's be perfectly honest, he was completely irrelevant and extraneous and cutting him would've lost nothing.
>>
>tfw all you want is a decent adaptation of college/grad school Spider-Man.
I don't get why everyone always wants Peter to be in high school, it wasn't even a long period of his comics history.
>>
>>82547099
Were you alive in the last 14 years?
>>
>>82547087
>he was completely irrelevant and extraneous and cutting him would've lost nothing
Same for me. Part of me really enjoyed seeing the spot-on treatment of Spidey + his hype moments but I couldn't shake off the feeling he made the overall story weaker by being there. I can understand it's needed to set-up his own movie but at the cost of weakening this one.
>>
>>82547099
160 issues say otherwise
>>
>>82547027
>this may be becoming too much of a movie series "for comic fans".

Oho, no, god-for-FUCKING-bid
>>
I will say though, Spider-Man was the only part of this film that didn't really mesh with the plot. Black Panther for example fit in seemlessly. Peter just felt like a sticker slapped onto a finished product
>>
>>82547036
The Accords were specifically addressing the Avengers and their international presence. Spider-Man isn't officially a member, nor is Ant-Man for that matter.
>>
>>82547099
>What is Ultimate
>>
>>82547446
Kinda, I liked how he impacted Tony Stark's character development. It linked in well with the Tony funding today's science youth and Tony freaking the fuck out when he realises that he almost got a 15 year old kid killed for this shit was for me fairly key.

The guy is trying to reign himself and the others in but he keeps making unilateral decisions like creating Ultron and bringing in Peter. He's trapped in this spiral of wanting to be responsible but also wanting to do the right thing and letting things go too far and becoming guilt ridden over it.
>>
>>82547027
>I'm worried this may be becoming too much of a movie series "for comic fans".

Yes. It isn't like there isn't a dozen other properties that cater to normies.

Unless you live under a bloody rock. Normies by now know the basics of Spider-Man. They may forget details like JJJ, villeins, or his friends. But the core concept of dead uncle, responsibility, and sticks to walls is there.
>>
>Tony created the Spider-man suit maybe even upgraded the webshooters

They might as well have made zemo or bucky kill uncle ben.
>>
>>82547036
Because Tony probably pulled some bullshit and only Tony is allowed to break the law
>>
he was the worst imo, he's not funny himself but written to be funny, but to me there's nothing funny to asking all his questions like a retard in inappropriate moments, the writing was so pushy with that
>>
>>82547749

Isn't this what happened in the original serialization though?
>>
>>82546750
If spider man wasnt in it then I would probably say civil war was shit

Spider man made that movie fun even near the end credits
Also, civil war was so fucking long and dragged on and on, the spider man scenes made it worth it

Captain America should have died that douchey piece of shit
>>
this guy >>82547419 is being kind of snarky at what is a legit concern from OP.

this guy >>82547672 too...kinda.

The concern and reason why " for comic fans only" may be a negative thing is that if all movies begin doing this then there will become a big disconnect in enjoyment.

No movie aside from a sequel to another movie should have any prerequisites to it.

I shouldn't have to read a shit load of stories to understand what will be happening in a movie that I pay $16 for. (tix prices in the U.S are fucking insane.)

Now that's not to say that a CBM shouldn't have easter eggs and nods to elements from the comics or certain story arcs but it shouldn't require anyone, fans or casuals alike, to have read story A or B to understand or appreciate the story in a movie.

and it also just seems like bad business on part of studios for them to cater to "fans only", you're pretty much being an elitist and telling average movie goers that they're stupid for trying to get into a new property and disliking because they weren't into it before and din't understand what was happening.
>>
>>82547087
You could say that about most of the characters honestly. Ant-Man wasn't necessary. Rhodey's only purpose was getting hurt, which could've been anyone. Panther didn't really need to be there either.

It's a massive ensemble movie -- not everyone is gonna be a big deal. Some characters are just there for cool moments (and future setup, obviously).
>>
>>82547749
>created the spider-man suit
He upgraded it. Peter already had his own. There's precedent for him giving Peter a new suit in the very comic the movie was named after.
>>
File: 0WAQLWj.jpg (304 KB, 1969x1742) Image search: [Google]
0WAQLWj.jpg
304 KB, 1969x1742
>>
>>82548712
>Disney shills their own properties in their other movies

kek
>>
>>82547800
No one cares, Whedon.
>>
Wouldn't it be theoretically possible to have Spidey pop up in a Netflix episode. Not outside of his suit, just have someone in the suit and CGI magic and voiced by the actor.
>>
>>82549042
Possible yes, going to happen? probably not.

Goddman a DD spidey team up would be the hypest shit tho
>>
File: Spider-Man Approves.png (2 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man Approves.png
2 MB, 1280x1280
>>82546750

Pretty much the only people that complained about Spider-Man or the movie itself

>Dumb bitches/faggots who haven't read a Spider-Man comic book in their lives
>"dc only" and bvs fanboys crying at how Marvel is succeding at everything (many haven't even seen the movie)
>Pretentious hipsters without criteria or judgement basing their opinions on shit tier critics like IGN that want everything to be gray and not funny and feel the need to hate on everything to excuse their lack of knowledge

As a person who saw many years of failures and successes in comic book movies, and after being disappointed by The Force Awakens and bvs, Civil War was an absolute gift.
>>
File: Nia Big Eyes.jpg (77 KB, 850x637) Image search: [Google]
Nia Big Eyes.jpg
77 KB, 850x637
>mfw he pushed back Winter Soldier's arm.
>>
>>82549628
>Dumb bitches/faggots who haven't read a Spider-Man comic book in their lives
No those are the people who like Peter being in high school and sounding like a 9 year old.
>>
You don't need to show the uncle Ben stuff. Especially when this isn't a movie about Spider-Man, he's just a supporting character. We got all that we needed from the scene where Tony recruits him.

a) He got his powers six months ago through some sort of accident.
b) He was a normal kid before that and doesn't feel he should exploit his powers for personal gain.
c) He does however feel that if he does nothing with them, and bad things happen that he could have prevented, that it would be his fault (great power, great responsibility).
d) He wants to keep what he's doing quiet because he knows it would upset his aunt to know that he was putting himself in danger.

Anything else would have been a distraction and taken away from the main focus of the film. Spider-Man will have his own entire film series where they'll be able to focus on his character and his background. This film didn't need it.
>>
I felt he was shoehorned in and then promptly written out with a hand wave, but I enjoyed his inclusion.
>>
>>82549808
I loved how strong they made him look in general. Without Hulk around, he's probably the strongest person in the movie, in terms of pure physical strength.
>mfw they drop heavy thing on him and he holds it up
why do I always like it when Spider-man does this
>>
>>82547749
Actually I think that was handled perfectly. I was really afraid they would retcon the webshooters as being entirely a Tony invention, so I'm glad they allowed Peter to keep that young genius aspect of his character by allowing him to invent them.
>>
File: Spider-man-must-LIFT-700x1030.jpg (282 KB, 700x1030) Image search: [Google]
Spider-man-must-LIFT-700x1030.jpg
282 KB, 700x1030
>>82552069
Because it often harkens back to one of his earliest and most character defining iconic moments.
>>
>>82550068
You DO realize that most of the mcu is based off of the Ultimate comics right? The comics where Spidey spent his entire career in highschool? Probably the most well known Spider-Man run amongst Normies?
>>
File: back from the dead.jpg (293 KB, 698x1024) Image search: [Google]
back from the dead.jpg
293 KB, 698x1024
>>82552324
I know. I just hope to fuck we get something like this at one point from the MCU
>>
>>82552069
I loved that moment with he and Cap
>You got heart kid, where you from?
>Queens!
>Heh, Brooklyn, see ya around kid.
Fucking g loved that. And the footage of Spidey stopping the van from cashing into the bus, the impact looked amazing on that.
>>
>>82548712
That ANT-ANT is pretty cute looking.
>>
>>82552398

Cap and Spidey bonding over NYC fucking killed me. so perfect
>>
>>82547027
Who hasn't seen at least two Spider-Man movies by this point?
>>
>>82552428
That little grin Cap gave him, like "Over course he'd be from Queens." I really want more Cap and Spidey moments. Also, the use of webs in mid battle was great! "Mr. Stark also said to go for your legs."
>>
>>82552069
>in terms of pure physical strength
You seem to be forgetting Vision. Spider-man was strong, but not punch a bus in half strong.
>>
>>82552499
Vision didn't punch it, he just soon there, increased his density, and let the bus smash in half around him.
>>
File: Muh Ben.jpg (359 KB, 1278x988) Image search: [Google]
Muh Ben.jpg
359 KB, 1278x988
We had 5 movies going on about Uncle Ben being dead. We don't need to devote anymore screen time to it.

If anyone tells you they need to know his backstory, just tell them Uncle Ben is dead.
>>
>>82547087

No one needed to be there except for Tony and Rhodey. The movie could have functioned just fine without the whole Civil War thing.
>>
>>82552575
It just like Batman's parents being dead, no reason to show it again, everyone already knows what happened
>>
>>82546750
Spiderman was alright, but I feel like he was just shoved in for no reason other than for money. Same thing with Antman. They really contributed nothing to the plot other than to add more heroes for the big airport battle. I'm optimistic about Homecoming and the Black Panther movie though.
>>
>>82548792
>>82548792
if you didn't see this coming, you're a fool

this has been the case for all media conglomerates since ever, same with soundtracking
>>
>>82546750
NICE JOB!!!
You Comic Book Bullied some poor girl that happened to have her own opinion.

No wonder nobody like comic book dorks like you.
Enjoy your virginity.
>>
>>82552069
Question how powerful is spider man compared to the other heroes actually? Like I mean he did beat 2 people at once while joking around, but how powerful is he really?
Also is anyone psyched for the new movie?
>>
>>82546750
You should have crushed her windpipe and left her to die in a ditch somewhere.
>>
>>82553581
A 15 year old fought (read: played with) a 100 year old super assassin and a Avenger/ex Spec-Ops, at the same time.
And he caught Bucky's Iron Fist like it was nothing.

He is obviously pretty damn strong.
>>
>>82552069
Don't forget Thor.

But yeah. Obviously the strongest among the street-levels.
>>
I'm sick and tired of seeing misinformed people talk about how Spider-Man was great but had no business being in the film.

I'm sick of seeing the "Spider-Man is just fanservice" and I'm sick of reading articles about how he was shoehorned in.

If you watch the film... You'll realize two things.

1. Iron Man needed help, their team was lacking.

2. Iron Man told Spider-Man he needed him to web them up. Pacification. He found the perfect guy with a good heart to capture his teammates so he wouldn't have to use more extreme measures. Web them up.

He was no different than Nick Fury in this case, assembling a few different people to accomplish a specific task. Spider-Man exists in the Cinematic Universe now, he's in the Avengers in the comics, there was no better time than to assemble Spider-Man.

And that's that.

No more meme articles, no more bullshit about how he was SHOEHORNED.

He served a specific purpose and Tony recruited him for that purpose.
>>
>>82553581
Spider-Man has class 10 strength, so he can lift 10,000 pounds with maximum effort. Fighting people like Bucky, who is a super soldier that can lift around 1,000 pounds, is nothing for him.
>>
>>82548792
Just wait until Howard the Duck shows up and the Donald Duck references flow.
>>
>>82547672
Fucking this. The Uncle gets shot, great responsability stuff is already basic pop culture knowledge. I for once am glad they didn't got us his origin story yet again. Kinda like Batman, who for some reason feels the need to go back to that flashback in Crime Alley in like EVERY MOVIE based on him, even if it's a sequel and he already did it in the previous movie. It was another reason to hate Raimi's Spider-Man 3 for shoving that on our faces again and ruining Sandman in the process.
>>
>>82547672
They're explicitly avoiding an origin story.

That and I think trying to explain how he's so superhuman from a radioactive spider bite won't fit the mythos they built up with all the heroes either being from technology or from the gems of power.
>>
>yfw Spiderman: Homecoming is about how he gets bitten by a radioactive pizza when delivering pizza
>>
File: da pizzas.png (939 KB, 1496x787) Image search: [Google]
da pizzas.png
939 KB, 1496x787
>>82554458
He'll get bitten by his Pac-Man Pizza

HE FUKD UP DA 29 MINUTE GUARANTEE
>>
>>82554212
Haha, poor Bucky. Between Spidey, T'Challa, Tony and the other Winter Soldiers hes spent like half his screentime getting his shit kicked in. Kinda funny considering he was almost a Juggernaut in TWS.
>>
File: dddd.png (979 KB, 1188x494) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
979 KB, 1188x494
>>82554504
Pizza Time.
>>
>>82554533
Super Soldiers are tough, but, even in Ultimate they're like 1,000 class strength. They can do some crazy shit like bend metal and halfway lift vehicles but they are by far too weak to do what Spider-Man does.

In terms of actual strength, Spider-Man is still way below Iron Man and War Machine though.
>>
>>82549808
>He outruns Black Widown
>>
>>82554572
Kudos to Cap for kicking some arachnid ass.
>>
>>82554650
He didn't really do much damage to Spider-Man, just kept him occupied.
>>
>>82547258
What about the others issues? That's the 3rd 16 years old Spider-Man we got.

>>82547532
Yeah because Ultimate is the main Spider-Man book.
>>
File: tumblr_o6hgu3jjdG1qk6ramo7_400.gif (2 MB, 400x148) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6hgu3jjdG1qk6ramo7_400.gif
2 MB, 400x148
But boy we got that signal. All is good. Life is complete. But what is the stuff on the rim?
>>
>>82554668
Still came out on top from their fight just with mad combat skillz.

>>82554572
>Super Soldiers are tough, but, even in Ultimate they're like 1,000 class strength.
As the Honest Trailer voice said "slightly stronger than a regular strong guy".
>>
>>82554716
From what I could tell when I saw it again, it's indications of who is in trouble or like police scanner shit.
>>
>>82552361
>You DO realize that most of the mcu is based off of the Ultimate comics right?
No it's based on whatever bullshit Feige make up to have be less comic-like.
Most of the stories they are "adapting" are from 616.

>Probably the most well known Spider-Man run amongst Normies?
For Miles yes.
>>
>>82554739
Mmm good point. I assumed maybe it was a way to map out the city and view his Spider-Tracers but I really don't want tony making everything. Thankfully Peter is obviously smart enough to handle it.
>>
>>82554763
It's a mixture of Ultimate and classic, that's pretty obvious.
>>
>>82554763
What works in a comic won't always work on the screen. I don't know why you put adapting in quotes. The Marvel Cinematic Universe has it's own designation. The comic universe could conceivably visit the movie universe in an alternate dimension.
>>
>>82546750
You sure showed that stupid fucking whore.
I hope you guys pulled over an beat her to death and then raped her corpse before dismembering it and scattering the pieces.
Serves her right for not liking Spider-Man.
>>
>>82554285
They're never doing a Howard the Duck film. MCU is too bland to use most of Howard's stories anyway.

Maybe he'll show up again as a cameo.
>>
Thunderbolts when?
>>
>>82546750
Nice blog, fag.
>>
>>82554851
>They're never doing a Howard the Duck film.

Marvel had an idea years ago that they would do a series of short, cheap films in the MCU to see what would work. I think the projected budgets were 20 million. The first proposed for this were Dr. Strange and Black Panther. I think the budgets have since gone way up on those, but if they wanted to, they could definitely do Howard the Duck. I know an immense amount of people would go based on namesake alone.
>>
>>82554774
How is it "classic"

>>82554796
>What works in a comic won't always work on the screen
They haven't even attempted to try it in the first place so how can you say that?
Marvel just has no balls. Whedon created their formula and they're sticking with it out of fear.

>The comic universe could conceivably visit the movie universe in an alternate dimension.
Why bother when they're already integrating movie shit into 616 to get fake fans to buy comics for once.
>>
>>82554949
> but if they wanted to, they could definitely do Howard the Duck
They won't because they can't make Howard safe.
>>
>>82552482
Don't know if anyone else caught this but in the beginning of the final fight one of the first moves Iron Man makes towards Cap is taking out his legs, thought that was cool
>>
>>82555325
I didn't catch that, I'll have ro look for that the next time I see the movie, if Steve dodged because he knew where Stark was going to aim because of his recent fight with Spidey I'd shit. That's a pretty cool attention to detail.
>>
>>82555386
It was a clamp or something that wrapped around his ankles so Tony could get a jump on Bucky while he tried to escape. It would be cool if Steve had dodged it from remembering the fight, but I like that it shows Tony has strategies for how to fight people and is aware of Cap's weaknesses
>>
>>82546750
You sound like a huge faggot
>>
>>82553497
Yes but flipping your shit over not knowing a sports person is justified right? Also OP did the right thing disagreeing with her that bitch needs to know she cant control men like puppets good for you OP.
>>
>>82555462
Like when Stark had Friday analyze Steve's fighting style? That was a pretty cool moment.
>>
>>82555561
That was cool, I really did like Stark in this movie, and the "So was I" line was way better in the scene than in the trailer
>>
>thats why when peter start explaining his history tony cuts him off
Actually, it's because knew his history. He created the spider that but him. That's how he knew Pete was Spider-Man

>i look at my brother
Then fucked
>>
>>82546750
jeez op, your story would have been better if you and your bro's girlfriend just got in a huge argument that led you to just kick of the car and into the street.
>>
>>82554572
Spiderman is a very agile superhuman meaning he is very fucking hard to hit if you cant outspeed him and trying to attack him offguard wont work cuz spider sense, the movie shows how casually he can do monkey level acrobatics while beating the shit of you. Then there is his web that he can us strategically and attack you without getting near you then swing your body like toy inot th pavement..
>>
>>82555651
I really liked how Stark knew he fucked up, and immediately jumped sides, I was legit surprised when Zemo started to play the video of Tony Parents' death, before then I was like "Wait, why the hell would they still be fighting like in the trailer?" Hella good. Lang's line about "Never trust a Stark" was pure gold as well.
>>
>>82553497
I smell your vagina smegma deary.
>>
I watched it French Canadian dub last night (because I'm Quebecois), and didn't like his voice. Tony and Cap voice were fine, but Spidey sounded pretty bad.
>>
>>82554142
>1. Iron Man needed help, their team was lacking.
Spider-man didn't do anything that directly effected the outcome of the fight. He's filler.

>2. Iron Man told Spider-Man he needed him to web them up. Pacification. He found the perfect guy with a good heart to capture his teammates so he wouldn't have to use more extreme measures. Web them up.
And that accomplished nothing! Cap, Falcon and Bucky all got free while Stark rounded up the remaining members of Cap's team! What a great use of Spider-man!

>He was no different than Nick Fury in this case
A great character who is badly used

>Spider-Man exists in the Cinematic Universe now, he's in the Avengers in the comics, there was no better time than to assemble Spider-Man.
How about in a movie where Spider-man would be more important to the plot? Like his own film first?
>>
>>82555936
>>82555936
>>>82554142
>>1. Iron Man needed help, their team was lacking.
>Spider-man didn't do anything that directly effected the outcome of the fight. He's filler.
Stark needed more muscle, he couldn't ask Hulk or Thor for help and wanted someone who could match the strength of Cap if needed.
>>2. Iron Man told Spider-Man he needed him to web them up. Pacification. He found the perfect guy with a good heart to capture his teammates so he wouldn't have to use more extreme measures. Web them up.
>And that accomplished nothing! Cap, Falcon and Bucky all got free while Stark rounded up the remaining members of Cap's team! What a great use of Spider-man!
Wow, it's almost like plans don't always work out the way they are supposed to, how odd
>>He was no different than Nick Fury in this case
>A great character who is badly used
I can't argue this, you are 100% right right here
>>Spider-Man exists in the Cinematic Universe now, he's in the Avengers in the comics, there was no better time than to assemble Spider-Man.
>How about in a movie where Spider-man would be more important to the plot? Like his own film first?
Well, seeing as how general audiences already know who spider-man is and his origin story I don't see why him playing a hit part in Civil War, it was just the same as how Wonder Woman was forced into BvS so they could get their trinity on the team, even though her being there made zero sense at all. Maybe they should have made her movie first before putting in with the big league.
>>
>>82555936
>not effecting the outcome

Did you black out during the Airport scene? He was the only one who stopped Giant Man and if he hadn't then a lot more of them would have gotten away rather than just cap and Bucky. Plus then Widow probably wouldn't have to had to help.

Seriously I wonder if some people don't think or just read spoilers...
>>
>>82556221
>He was the only one who stopped Giant Man
So Stank and Roads didn't knock him down huh?
>>
>>82549042
Is't Tom Holland friends wuith Berenthal? They should force a team-up in the Punisher series.
>>
>>82556303
>Stank
Oh you

But it was after the fact he was webbed up. Otherwise he was fucking them up harder than Wesker in UMVC
>>
>>82556421
>Wesker in UMVC
Eh 1st month was nothing. Wesker went tumbling down real quick. Now Virgil, fuck that guy.
>>
>>82556440
>Virgil

Yeah I couldn't fucking stand Virgil fags.
Only thing worse was Zero but he required some skill to play. But God damn was he broken as shit.
>>
>>82547099
Colleges just honestly aren't as compelling a storytelling environment as high schools are.
>>
>>82548391
"Spider-Man got powers from a spider bite and then his Uncle Ben died" is not a prerequisite.

You're EXACTLY the asshole they think they're catering to when we fucking seeing the Waynes shot again and again and AGAIN in every god damned Batman movie, as if there's anyone left on planet Earth who doesn't know.

At this point, how about we just fucking assume there are tribes in Africa who know about Krypton and the Waynes and Uncle Ben for fuck's sake.
>>
>>82552616
Too bad they put in BvS anyway
>>
>>82547099
Peter never even finished college so I don't know why you want that.
>>
>>82558034
At least they did it smart, do it during the credits, they did the same with Ghost Rider 2, and if they HAVE to show Uncle Ben dying, hopefully they do it like this.
>>
I loved the movie, the only fucking downside is that a bunch of faggots kept clapping EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.

It was annoying, I was ready to leave and get my money back because the people kept being disruptive.
>>
>>82554434
>They're explicitly avoiding an origin story.
>That and I think trying to explain how he's so superhuman from a radioactive spider bite won't fit the mythos they built up with all the heroes either being from technology or from the gems of power.

So..... Tacticool policies Always?
>>
>>82556221
>He was the only one who stopped Giant Man and if he hadn't then a lot more of them would have gotten away rather than just cap and Bucky.
No one else attempted to escape.
>>
>>82553497

>g-girls can do no w-wrong..!
>>
>>82553581

Spidey's pretty powerful physically, and damn near untouchable, but he lacks the skill that the other heroes have, which is why Cap managed to beat his ass
>>
>>82546750

Sounds like there were too many autists in one car.
>>
>>82547099
I hate how we never see Peter past early adulthood.

Constant reboots can kiss my ass.
>>
>>82553497
Sounds like she wanted to fuck Tom Holland
>>
>>82546750
Are you autistic?
>>
Didn't give Spidey and origin story but they did it anyways for Tony. Couldn't stop thinking about Batman after that.
>>
>>82552545
Son, Vision could sodomize that bus in half without breaking a sweat.

Don't fuck with the robot man.
>>
>>82546750
poor girl, having to deal with two manchildren...
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.