[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Flanderized characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1234x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1234x554
ITT:Flanderized characters
>>
File: 398388holyfuckfoxy.png (326 KB, 408x273) Image search: [Google]
398388holyfuckfoxy.png
326 KB, 408x273
>>82463180
>Isabella

Anon, everyone in the ENTIRE SHOW suffered from that. Every character became insufferable by the end of it.

It's kinda to be expected after all though. They only ever had one plot line and nothing else.

>Phin and Ferb build something big and stupid
>Candace looses her fucking mind and tells mom.
>Perry stops an inane revenge scheme by Doof, destroying their invention.
>Mom never believes Candace, who is humiliated.

It was the same episode over and over again with just minor things changed each time. They had the same gags every episode, the same basic storyline, the same characters, each episode had a musical number, etc.

By the end it was just soulless. I don't blame the creators for giving up on it. Hell, the last episode was LITERALLY a teenage girl's fanfiction that they animated because they were too sick and tired to make anything else.

I think they're supposed to be making a show in the same verse though? It looks like it's going to be the same thing. Hopefully it's not, but I worry they'll reuse the same story until it's dead again.
>>
>>82463569
Isabella was the most annoying though
>DUDE PHINEAS LMAO
>>
>>82463180
Doesn't flanderization imply that the trait wasn't exaggerated to fucking oblivion in the beginning? It really didn't take long at all for almost every single character in that show to became a parody of themselves.
>>
>the last episode was LITERALLY a teenage girl's fanfiction that they animated because they were too sick and tired to make anything else.

You mean the teenage ep?
>>
File: 5MwyOUr.png (138 KB, 468x317) Image search: [Google]
5MwyOUr.png
138 KB, 468x317
>>82463569
>It was the same episode over and over again with just minor things changed each time. They had the same gags every episode, the same basic storyline, the same characters, each episode had a musical number, etc.

This is why it never clicked with me. I like running gags, but for Christ's sake don't do them every episode to the point where it becomes a nuisance.
>>
I only watched that show for Candace
>>
File: 1459228604632.jpg (31 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
1459228604632.jpg
31 KB, 445x503
>>82463849
>that front view of Phineas
>>
>>82464354
You seem troubled by something.
>>
>>82464354
don't look him in the eyes
>>
File: 1456689327022.gif (760 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1456689327022.gif
760 KB, 160x160
>>82464502
>>82464523
>>
File: o-NED-FLANDERS-facebook.jpg (88 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-NED-FLANDERS-facebook.jpg
88 KB, 2000x1000
>this hasn't been posted yet
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.