[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bucky: "Your mother's name was Sarah, you used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Bucky: "Your mother's name was Sarah, you used to wear newspapers under your shoes."
>Cap: "Can't read that in a museum."
>Falcon: "Just like that we're supposed to be cool?"

What did Falcon mean by this?
>>
>>82456514
He meant that just like that they're supposed to be cool?
>>
>>82456514

It was a reference to the years of oppression African-Americans were forced to suffer at the hands of white Americans who then turned around after the abolition of slavery and the civil rights movement and simply expected those African-Americans to forget about everything and "be cool".

In this scene Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie) is reminding his somewhat anarchic friends, Bucky (Sebastian Stan) and Steve (Chris Evans) that simply reminiscing fondly on the good times shared during those years of oppression and forming bonds of friendship now does not completely invalidate the pain endured by his people as a result of them.

In the very next scene, Steve and Bucky apologise for their insensitivity and they all go out for ice cream.
>>
>>82456514
I think it was something to do with just like that they're supposed to be cool
>>
File: zoidberg.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
He ment that this is a bad thread and you should feel bad
>>
He was led to believe that Bucky regaining his memories would compensate for the AC being broken.
>>
>>82456884
I thought it was reference to Batman V. Superman Martha Scene
>>
>>82457245
>I thought it was reference to Batman V. Superman Martha Scene

ziing!
>>
>>82456514
I fucking hate these abysmal /tv/ meme threads that keep popping up.
Stay on your containment board.
>>
>>82458391
Why did you sage? :)
>>
File: Spooky Thor.png (709 KB, 1366x565) Image search: [Google]
Spooky Thor.png
709 KB, 1366x565
OH SHIT! He got Heimdall eyes!
>>
>>82458543
What?
>>
>>82456514
>Sarah
THAT NAME

WHY DID HE SAY THAT NAME
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.