[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started watching Gravity Falls (well, technically I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dipper.png (661 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
dipper.png
661 KB, 1280x718
I just started watching Gravity Falls (well, technically I'm bingewatching it since yesterday) and I have some questions:

>Does the pig ruin Mabel as much as I think it's going to?

>Does the shit about Wendy ever stop or will I have to skip a subplot per episode?

>When do all the vague hints towards something deeper come together?
>>
>>82448643

If you're from /r9k/, your butt will experience pain because Mabel "gets away with everything" or something retarded like that.
>Does the shit about Wendy ever stop or will I have to skip a subplot per episode?
It ends towards the end of season 1, and then ends for REAL at the beginning of season 2.
>>When do all the vague hints towards something deeper come together?
lol
>>
>Pig is best character right behind Soos.
>No.
>At the end-ish.
>>
>>82448643
The pig is largely ignored.

It never stops.

>When do all the vague hints towards something deeper come together?
Middle of Season 2.
>>
>>82448643
No
No
Halfway through S2 (prepare for hype) and at the end of S2 (prepare for disappointment)
>>
>>82448805
The Wendy shit never fucking ends you delusional nigger. It's in the finale.
>>
>>82448643
Pig is just there for cute things. It has nowhere near the amount of screentime to be annoying.

You're a fucking piece of shit for no liking Wendy. If you're talking about Dipper pining for her, that ship will eventually sink but Dipper will never get over her completely. Although there will be an episode with him becoming a player and playing too hard (also a fucking Candy ship episode so partly shit). They will also tease a possibility of him going for Pacifica but it goes nowhere (still a good episode though).

It does happen, but it's weak as fug and the new character will be a bore. A lot of threads will just be dumped unresolved because the creator is a HACK.
>>
File: wendy_by_nmrbk-d5ctylg.jpg (103 KB, 400x768) Image search: [Google]
wendy_by_nmrbk-d5ctylg.jpg
103 KB, 400x768
>>82449624

Not that guy but I liked Wendy but I fucking hated the endless "Dipper spills his spaghetti around Wendy lol" plots even more than "Mabel's boy o' the week" shit. Worst thing about the first season by far. And it pissed me off they kept dragging that corpse up though thank god they did lay off it eventually.

What I wouldn't have giving for some episodes about Wendy the character developing her not Wendy Dipper's shit /ss/ fap material.

Waddles is in the background, there is a bigger plot eventually especially in Season 2 it's mostly overarching plot, whether it's good or not is up for debate, OP. But it is there.
>>
The journals are by Stan's brother.
>>
>>82450187
Daryl?
>>
>>82448643
There's still triangle guy introduced called Bill Cipher that's this demon from another dimension. The series finale ends with him being killed by being erased from Grunkle Stan's mind.
>>
>>82450269
No, his other brother Darryl
>>
Also mabel causes the end of the world.
>>
>>82448643
No the pig is fine and doesn't change her much. Mabel is sometime a bitch but not as bad as /co/ thinks.

It ends in early S2.

>>When do all the vague hints towards something deeper come together?

There is some thing but not as big as the deepest lore retards thought.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.