[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What character cameos do you hope to see and characters would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Suicide-Squad-Cast-Photo.jpg (370 KB, 2048x1639) Image search: [Google]
Suicide-Squad-Cast-Photo.jpg
370 KB, 2048x1639
What character cameos do you hope to see and characters would you like to see make the sequel team?
>King Shark
>Sportsmaster
>Livewire
>Killer Frost
Are just a few off the top of my head
>>
>King Shark
>Bane
>Black Manta (he has been on the squad)
>Livewire
>Rainbow Raider
>Killer Moth
>>
>>84589443
Would love Black Manta, but Id want his first appearance to be in Aquaman
>>
Bronze Tiger, played by Marrese Crump
>>
Nightshade, bitches.
>>
Not watching any of these movies until they put Bronze Tiger in
>>
File: 250px-JLUClockKing2.jpg (16 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
250px-JLUClockKing2.jpg
16 KB, 250x284
Temple Fugate.
>>
The Trinity for SS will probably stick to Willshot, Harley, & Boomer, with a rotating cast.

Cheetah to replace croc with same emphasis on movie make-up magic.

KGBeast. Survives that explosion in BvS, but give him some burnt face make up, & flame thrower arm. Make him to be the Slipknot of the group.

Deathstroke obviously.

to throw in a wild card make Plastic Man (before getting powers) a member that's only good for breaking into safes & stuff. Have his origin happen as some after credit stinger with Batman, or have it mid film. Preferably at the end to avoid ruining the pace.
>>
>>84589321
king sharks already confirmed to make a cameo in the film anyway
>>
>>84589321
I would love for Dick Grayson to show up somewhere, but I know it's not happening. Hopefully in the Batman solo movie.
>>
>>84589321
>characters would you like to see make the sequel team?
Bronze Tiger
Deathstroke
Black Manta
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.