[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Powerless.jpg (197 KB, 776x1199) Image search: [Google]
Powerless.jpg
197 KB, 776x1199
New poster out. I'm looking forward to it and willing to try it out. Especially after the Crimson Fox leaks came out.
>>
Abed?
>>
>>84587300
Land?
>>
>>84587300
>token negro
>>
>>84588524
Funchess is pretty hilarious
>>
>>84588615
Funches is damn good.

>Smoke weed
>watch wrestling

my man
>>
>>84587300
Midseason huh? Well, the Office was a midseason replacement and that worked out okay.

So there's that I guess.
>>
Oh joy, another shitty DC show I'm going to have to force myself to get through every week
>>
>>84588524
Wait, that's not David Cross in black face?
>>
>>84588734
But you don't have to
>>
>>84588966
I know, but for some reason I cannot help myself. I sit through 16 hours of Arrow every year for some godawful reason
>>
File: ௵.jpg (21 KB, 326x298) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21 KB, 326x298
>>84589068
anon no
>>
>>84589068
>I know, but for some reason I cannot help myself
I think that's what they call a drone
>>
>>84589068
>I sit through 16 hours of Arrow every year for some godawful reason

because you watch hoping for a caity lotz return like i do.
>>
So Alan Tudyk is Ted Kord right?
>>
>>84589098
It could be worse, I actually managed to quit watch The Walking Dead after four and a half seasons and Fear The Walking Dead after one season an two episodes.

>>84589114
Yep. I watch all the Marvel and DC shows and only really enjoy Agent Carter season 1, Agents of SHIELD, Gotham, and iZombie. Haven't watched Lucifer yet, but it's on my hard drive with iZombie season two in a VLC playlist. I need help.

>>84589177
Worse, I don't even find her attractive.
>>
They couldn't spare a single decent artist?
>>
>>84588668
>>84588615
Damn that nigga lost some weight
>>
I completely forgot about this show.

I think, when the trailer came out, I was instantly reminded that this was NBC we're talking about. At least in this first season, it's going to be unwatchably bad. Plus, Ben Queen is the showrunner, and while A to Z wasn't too horrible (though it did get cancelled quickly and was pretty annoying at times), he also wrote Cars 2.

So yeah. My hype is gone.
>>
>>84587300
I'm mostly giving it a shot because of Tudyk. Hoping I make it into the preview screening at SDCC.
>>
The joke with the GL suspected guy getting hit with a yellow wooden chair to "prove" he isn't GL sold me on the show. I'll probably watch at least 5 episodes if they keep up the mythology gags like that.
>>
>>84589296
>I watch all the Marvel and DC shows and only really enjoy Agent Carter season 1, Agents of SHIELD, Gotham, and iZombie
You have shit taste. Could be worse though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.