[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bionic Woman Meets Wonder Woman ’77, Written By Andy Mangels,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Two heroes of 1970s television will unite next year in a crossover from Dynamite Entertainment.

>As announced in The New York Times, the Bionic Woman will meet Wonder Woman '77, who stars in a DC Comics digital-first series based on the beloved Lynda Carter TV show.

>Writer and historian Andy Mangels will pen the miniseries; no artist was mentioned.

>"Wonder Woman" and "The Bionic Woman" shared the airwaves for a while, with the former airing from 1975 to 1979, and the latter from 1976 to 1978.

>A spinoff from the popular "Six Million Dollar Man," "The Bionic Woman" starred Lindsay Wagner as Jaime Sommers, a professional tennis player who was critically injured in a skydiving accident. To save her life, she was given cybernetic implants that granted her superhuman strength, speed and hearing. She then became an agent for the Office of Scientific Information, going on spy missions while working undercover as a school teacher.

>Dynamite, which also has the "Six Million Dollar Man" license, began publishing a "Bionic Woman" comic in 2012.

>"Wonder Woman," of course, featured Carter in her iconic role as the DC superheroine, who fought injustice first during World War II and then, beginning with Season 2, in the modern era.
>>
Cool
>>
>>84584822
Yeah, /co/ isn't going to give a fuck about this, these are way before /co/s time.
>>
>>84584935
Probably, but it's been a dream crossover for a long time for people who were there back then. I actually expected this would have happened if WW '77 did well, considering the crossovers Batman '66 makes.

Also, it's on Dynamite, so maybe a crossover with Xena later on could happen?
>>
>>84584822
>He-man/Thundercats crossover
>Wonder Woman '77/Bionic Woman crossover

Man DC is on a roll with nostalgia crossover
>>
Pretty neat.
>>
Will they fuck?
>>
>>84585111
also, Futurequest
>>
File: 514571.jpg (172 KB, 346x600) Image search: [Google]
514571.jpg
172 KB, 346x600
>>84585175
why wouldn't they?
>>
>>84585203
Oh yeah that too.
>>
>Batman/TMNT
>Star Trek/Green Lantern
>Gotham Academy/Lumberjanes
>Batman 66' meets Steed and Mrs Peel
>Batman 66'/Man of U.N.C.L.E
>now this

why are dc crossovers so based
>>
nice mini could be this
>>
>>84585704
Don't forget Scooby Doo Team-Up, an ongoing of crossovers
>>
>>84586109
Yoda is that you?
>>
>>84585111
They're also doing Batman '66 meets Steed & Peel sometime soon (or maybe already since I've not made it to my LCS for the last issue of Batman/Man from UNCLE yet).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.