[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America: Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: captain america 3.jpg (180 KB, 1100x563) Image search: [Google]
captain america 3.jpg
180 KB, 1100x563
What did you think of it, /co/? Was it better or worse than The Winter Soldier? Where would you rank it in the MCU?
>>
>>84583289
better and darker than WS
WS is more realistic
>>
>Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>Civil War

Power Gap

>Who gives a shit
>>
>>84583289
Winter Soldier is better by far because it's actually a Captain America movie that develops his character and supporting cast.

Civil War was a "let's compete with DC even though we don't need to" cashgrab with no lasting outcome.
>>
>>84583880
Well meme'd.
>>
>>84583880
The airport battle was the best thing in capeflicks in awhile tho. So while the bigger cast hinders the film, it also elevates it at that particular point. Double edged sword etc.
>>
I really liked it. It was not quite on par with Winter Soldier, which had less heroes and allowed Cap to be fleshed out more, but still really good. Way better than a movie based on Civil War had any business being.

My MCU ranking would probably be:

>CA: Winter Soldier
>Ant-Man
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>CA: Civil War
>Iron Man
>CA: The First Avenger
>Avengers
>The Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Avengers: Age of Ultron
>Iron Man 2
>Thor: The Dark World
>Iron Man 3
>>
>>84584065
what a shit ranking
>ironman 2 better than 3
>all because not muh

>TIH and First Snor
>better than anything

Kys
>>
My MCU rank goes:

>the avengers
>winter soldier
>iron man
>gotg
>civil ward
>antman

etc ...
>>
Not as good as Winter Soldier for me, but still good.

>Winter Soldier
>Civil War
>Ant-Man
>First Avenger
>Iron Man
>GotG
>Avengers
>Age of Ultron
>The Incredible Hulk
>Thor
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 2
>Iron Man 2

My personal ranking.
>>
Winter Soldier
ANTS
GOTG
Civil War
Avengers
Iron Man
First Avenger
Thor
Iron Man 3
Age of Ultron
Thor 2
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
>>
>>84583289
It's probably my second favorite, I thought it was great.
>>
>>84583289
Not as good as the Winter Soldier, but I enjoyed it more nonetheless.
>>
Oh, we doing this? Okay.
This isn't making any sort of value judgement, it's literally just how much I enjoyed watching them. A lot of these are probably in an objective sense better or worse than how I've ranked them.
>Civil War
>ANTS
>Winter Soldier
>Avengers
>First Avenger
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Iron Man
>Iron Man 2 (the villains were fun, fuck off)
>Thor
>Iron Man 3
>Age of Ultron
Haven't seen TIH or Thor 2, nor do I plan to.
>>
>>84584169
>ironman 2 better than 3

But 2 is better than 3. 'Not muh Mandarin' aside, IM3 was a shit movie and the weakest of the IM films. IM2 may not have had the kind of weight of the first, and had a excessive amount of exec meddling, but it's easily the most fun of the Iron Man movies and did nicely to kick off the MCU into it's full stride to The Avengers.

And it gave us two of the best IM suits to date. Pic related.
>>
>>84585266
>Pic related.
>>
>>84583289
Honestly, it's probably my favorite of all the MCU titles.
>>
>>84584065
this and this
>>
If Civil War had problems with character fleshing, I dread to think what IW will be like
>>
>>84587302
But it didn't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.