[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you justify fucking Catwoman beating Cheetah in a one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: cat fight.jpg (77 KB, 477x734) Image search: [Google]
cat fight.jpg
77 KB, 477x734
How do you justify fucking Catwoman beating Cheetah in a one on one repeatedly?

Keep in mind she's done this several times and basically can't even stand up to Bruce while Cheetah has beaten Superman and Flash once or twice.
>>
>>84582894
Because Cheetah's appearance, background, and power set are almost as convoluted as Wonder Girl's background.
>>
>>84582894
You really felt the need to make a new seperate thread for this? While you are already having this in your other similar thread about Cheetah?
>>
>>84583041
not my thread nig
>>
>>84582954
>apperance
Looks like a cheetah
>background
Cursed by a god
>powerset
Fast and strong
>>
You don't, just sounds like a real fuck up from editorial.
>>
>>84582894
Bad writing.

Catwoman would be dead in under 10 seconds fighting Cheetah. I mean exactly what can Catwoman even do to hurt Cheetah, who can stand toe to toe with fucking Wonderwoman.
>>
Because Batman can beat Catwoman and Cheetah with his sex appeal and Cheetah, who's thirsty for the Batcock, don't want to hurt Catwoman and ruin her chances in riding the Batpole.

This is all canon. No, really. Cheetah likes Batman.
>>
>>84583157
batman probably rubs catnip on his suitor has some in one of his pouches
>>
>>84582894
Catwoman is a Batman character and a protagonist. Cheetah is a villain, which means she has to lose, and a non-mythological Wonder Woman character, which means nobody knows anything about her because they don't read comics.

Not even Johns read Wonder Woman comics.
>>
magic artifact
>>
>>84583189
>Not even Johns read Wonder Woman comics.

He read v2 like a year ago
>>
>>84582954
Barbara has been Cheetah almost exclusively since post crisis and she's always been incredibly powerful in Wonder Woman books and whenever she's chosen as the third villain trinity with Lex and Joker.

It's just nobody respects Wonder Woman villains at all and can't be half assed to read something with them in it.
Fucking Green Arrow oneshotted her in the filler arc where the Arrow writer wrote it, and you know he didn't even know Barbara showed up before in Justice League and managed to stand toe to toe with Superman, Flash, and Wonder Woman.
>>
Actually Catwoman has feline empathy, doesn't she?

That could be working in the background on Cheetah, a subconscious want to not hurt her.
>>
>>84582894
As a Wonder Woman villian, Cheeta's able to take a hell of a lot of abuse. Bane without venom was nowhere near her level of strength, and had to have help from his friends to take her on, including CatMAN, whos a far better fighter than Catwoman, as well as deadshot, a lesbian assassin, a freak who chopped his own dick off, and some other randos.

All that muscle and they couldn't make a scratch on Cheeta. How the fuck could Selina do it?

>>84579617
>>
File: 3215431-catwoman+vs+cheetah2.jpg (84 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
3215431-catwoman+vs+cheetah2.jpg
84 KB, 450x433
>>84583988
>>
You don't justify it it's massive jobing

Even aquaman had trouble with her
>>
>>84583468
Cheetah should always be the third in the Trinity. Just like how Lex is totally willing to misuse science, Cheetah's whole thing is misusing magic and the power of gods. She hates Diana as much as Lex hates Superman. Plus of the three she's uniquely powerful.

Circe and Ares both feel lazily cribbed from mythology, but more than that neither of them are evil capes. They're larger than life concepts whereas with Batman, Lex, Minerva and the rest are all people.

Then there's the fact that Joker, Lex, and Cheetah were all spurred to evil by their nemeses.
>>
>>84583468
>Fucking Green Arrow oneshotted her in the filler arc where the Arrow writer wrote it, and you know he didn't even know Barbara showed up before in Justice League and managed to stand toe to toe with Superman, Flash, and Wonder Woman.

To be fair Green Arrow also one-shotted Killer Frost, who is a villain that fights fucking Firestorm. A villain who shot herself into the sun and nearly put it out by consuming its heat.

He beat her by setting her on fire.

I'm pretty sure some Green Arrow writers literally don't read comics.
>>
>>84582954
Not really.

Cheetah has inconsistent as fuck power levels, but the background and all that isn't so convoluted. There's just been more than one.
>>
>>84582894

Easy, Catwoman is based and Cheetah's a beta bitch.
>>
File: ww29p2.jpg (160 KB, 467x376) Image search: [Google]
ww29p2.jpg
160 KB, 467x376
>>84582894
Typical DC wanking all over Batman and his gallery. Catwoman would stand no chance in hell against Cheetah in a fight......like none! Selina is a normal woman's in a latex suit. Cheetah is a demi god that is almost as fast as flash, and strong enough to take on WW toe to toe. There is literally no way Catwoman survives a fight against Cheetah.
>>
I wonder if catwomen could defeat darkseid
>>
>>84585571
if you put every feline-themed DC cape on the same team could they beat darkseid?
>>
>>84583988
Simple, years of taking the batcock granted her the proportional plot armour of a batman
>>
>>84585608
How many of those are there
>>
>>84587746
>Catman
>Catwoman
>Cheetah
>Cheshire?
uhhh
>>
Sexually transmitted prep time
>>
>>84587764
wildcat
wildcat's werecat son
pantha?
>>
>>84583988
I remember that issue. She was after a card or something they had?
>>
>>84582894

Catwoman could kick Cheetahs ass any day of the week.
>>
And you all "pay" money for these stories?
>>
>>84585268
using my detective skills, i deduce this is wonder woman 29 page 2.

Will check it out.
>>
>>84582894
cheetah god magic cannot defeat plot armor
>>
File: 1467730676050.jpg (305 KB, 844x682) Image search: [Google]
1467730676050.jpg
305 KB, 844x682
>>84587764
Catgirl?
>>
>>84589116
Welcome to the world of Batman bullshit.
>>
when do they fug?
>>
>>84589157
If I need catgirl to help me, I have to use a catcall?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.