[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cyclops is Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: Thunderbolts_3_2.jpg (280 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolts_3_2.jpg
280 KB, 790x1200
>Cyclops is Hitler
>>
you know what avoided this situation Crystal, sweetie.

Having a PLACE for terragen cocoons instead of A FUCKING WAREHOUSE.
>>
Cyclops isn't Hitler... He's just a diet version of Magneto before he reformed.
>>
>>84582870
>correct usage of Problematic in 2016
>from Marvel

Nice. And I don't even usually bitch about marvel being the sjw boogeyman.
>>
>>84582918
Or not breaking into a random warehouse without checking to see who it belongs to.
>>
>>84582953
Marvel writers have likened Cyke to Hitler. To be fair he said he loved Cyke as well. But still the idea is we're supposed to believe Cyclops is Hitler, but they keep fucking it up and he's at worst hard to blame
>>
Yet it's the inhumans that are committing genocide through gassing mutants.
>>
>>84583039

I thought it was sort of like everyone in the Marvel universe sees Cyke's actions and think he's hitler, but for us, the reader, we're supposed to empathize with him because he's the antagonist, so we see "the whole picture" that other characters aren't privy to. That way you build up a "Me versus the world" sort of conflict which causes you to like and sympathize with Cyclops more.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>>84582870
>Literally an unsecured warehouse filled to the brim with murder monsters in Terrigen Cocoons
>Don't even give the supposed perpetrators time to explain themselves for their actions
>Just accuse them on the spot without any evidence to support the crime and attempt to murder them because of it.
I want Inhumanity to burn.
>>
>Cyclops is only Hitler tier

So he is finally reforming?
>>
>>84583126
Cyclops is the sum of all fuck ups done by editorial trying to mow down the X men and Cyclops in general. They tried a hatchet job against him during Schism and wolverine ended up ruined, they tried to paint him as the bad guys in AvX but their inability to writer ended up with readers taking his side, and now they're trying to paint him as Hitler but no one is buying it
>>
>>84583217
They're also too afraid to even say what he did, maybe they think they're building mystique and we can imagine what would be so bad that he'd be considered Hitler but really it just seems like they couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't be totally out of character not that that'd stop them or we wouldn't agree with.
>>
File: 1411860300658.jpg (87 KB, 770x807) Image search: [Google]
1411860300658.jpg
87 KB, 770x807
>>84582870
Fucking hell, this new Thunderbolts series is boring as hell. Nobody's even talking about the book itself because there's nothing to talk about.
>no Karla keikaku
>no Bert struggling with loyalties
>no Erik trying and kinda failing to be a good man
>no Abe getting shat on by the universe
>no Melissa at all
This is just a glorified Bucky vehicle, and he hasn't done anything interesting either. I know it's only two issues so far, but come the fuck on, it only takes that many to set up your main story. That is assuming you have a story to tell at all.
>>
>>84583317
Songbird will return in #7
>>
>>84583945
Good. At the very least there should be some more of Melissa and Karla competing to be the alpha bitch.
>>
>>84583126
>he's the antagonist,
LOL
>>
>>84584942

whoops, meant to say protagonist. Sorry.
>>
>>84583317
I've said it before but part of the problem is that it's a tie-in to Spencer's stuff but that hasn't settled enough to actually pick up plot points yet. Zub doesn't really seem to have a strong hold on the character voices either.
>>
Personally I want a mutant that has the power to be immune/harbor pathogens in their body right now. They get gassed, find out they are immune and can cure/stabilize M-Pox but in-exchange creates a gas that causes an M-Pox/Graal's disease to Inhumans. They create their own gas cloud that kills Inhumans but cures and creates Mutants. Then I'd laugh as Inhumans try to play the innocent "we are being genocided, those monsters!" card.

That or a mutant zombie uprising that has all the gassed mutants go horde on Attilan.
>>
Isn't that bucky? Isn't cyclops nowhere near anything that has to do with that page at all?
>>
>>84585383
Learn to decipher greentext

OP is trying to convey that it's silly for Cyke to be labelled as Hitler when the Inhumans pull shit like that.
>>
>>84583270
It's not hard. He developed some kind of genetic weapon that he would use to blackmail the Inhumans/Avengers into helping stop the terrigen mist. Something along the lines of "help me stop the death of my people or I will unleash this virus that only targets Inhumans"

Basically ripped right out of DS9 but I don't think anyone would give a shit.
>>
>>84585099
It will only pick up when the HYDRA shit hits the fan.
>>
>>84584599
Looks like that Melissa will be the antagonist of the arc
>>
File: 1462125942525.jpg (62 KB, 407x594) Image search: [Google]
1462125942525.jpg
62 KB, 407x594
>>84582870
>using problematic unironically

The state of this company
>>
>>84583126

but like...he hasn't done anything close to what you would equate to Hitler.

hes killed one guy.
>>
>>84587762
A skinhead, at that.
>>
>>84587728
>we can't use thebword problematic anymore
C'mon anon, it's just a word.
>>
>>84587728
Problamatic is a word that has a meaning. Just because it has been co-opted by tumblr doesn't mean it's unusable.
>>
>>84583097
Is it really genocide if the Inhumans didn't know about the harmful affects the mist would have on mutants? I think not.
>>
>>84588006
Kek.
>>84588465
Hellion says hi.
>>
>>84588465
Is it really genocide if the pilgrims didn't know that the Native Americans had no immunity to their smallpox blankets?
>>
>>84589704
Smallpox blankets didn't happen.
>>
>>84588498
What did Hellion do?
>>
>>84583136
How common is it for Inhumans to emerge from their cocoons as mindless killer monsters? That happened to the girl that turned at the same time as Ulysses.
>>
DEATH TO INHUMANS
MUTANTS UBER ALLES
>>
anyone have a torrent link for the new comic? Kickasstorrents & piratebay has nothing for me
>>
>>84582870
At least
>>
At least the Inhumans flick is cancelled.
>>
>>84587728
It's a real word, buddy.
>>
>>84582870
When did Crystal become Carol Danvers?

Same shitty hair, same independent wymyn attitude.
>>
>>84590549
The hair is a kind of recent addition but she's always had a haughty attitude as far as I can tell.
>>
>>84590549
She is being written out of character and because Caselli likes short hair.
>>
Has Cykes appeared in anything since Secret Wars?
>>
>>84591002
No
He died in the time skip, doing something Hitler-ish to the Inhumans. He only gets mentioned occasionally to talk about what a shitty person he was.
>>
>>84585258
Shit, bring darwin back. Now that he's got that whole death avatar thing going (does he still have that going?), he could totally fill this role. Cloud comes and he doesn't care, he's fucking Darwin, this shit will make him stronger if anything.

But whoops, instead his body begins spraying huge amounts of deadly anti-inhuman gass, cause he didn't account for his new powers interacting with the old. And now he produces it everytime he even gets near the stuff and the clouds last even longer so it's going to be a thing now.
>>
>>84591466
>Doing something Hitler-ish to the Inhumans

I'm sure it pales in comparison to how the Inhumans treat the mutants, letting their gas cloud run amok, knowing that it kills or sterilizes mutants, and stops anyone from even stopping it, due to their excuse that it's "saving" the Inhuman race.
>>
>>84591629
The terrigen bomb spread the mist globally, so all the mutants are being killed, the cloud itself is just the only large enough concentrtion to activate terrgenysis (I think). I doubt the Inhumans can do much about the slow poisoning. The cloud itself is a problem though. I don't see why Storm or Iceman or someone doesn't just shut thst shit down.
>>
>>84591610
I like this.
>>
>>84591466
>He died
Source?
>>
>>84592122
How about read any X-men or Inhuman comic for the last six months?
>>
>>84592420
It's just Cyke playing the long game.
>read any Inhuman comic
"No"
>>
File: 1433803297252.gif (143 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
1433803297252.gif
143 KB, 395x408
Cyclops was kill once AvX came out.
>muh cyclops was right

>problematic
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 438x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 438x360
>>84587728
Politicians have been using the word "problematic" as a way to describe a situation that is fucked up and out of control since Jimmy Carter was running for office, you autistic shut-in.
>>
Are there any Inhumans that come out of their pod all pissed off that somebody made them an Inhuman? Why is it that I just see them come out and immediately be all, "this is great, let's make more of us and also fuck mutants in the ass!"

Granted I haven't been actively reading this shit, but still.
>>
>>84582870
I guess that means Hitler was right.
>>
>>84593236
Yep, a couple during Inhumanity, and in Inhuman four guys tried to assassinate Medusa for turning them Inhuman. Then there is two guys who were pissed about it in all new Inhumans and more.
>>
>>84582918
>>84582994
>>84583136

The fuck are you guys on about. The comic and that page clearly point out that the cocoons weren't of inhuman origin, and that Crystal and the Inhumans are being racist and thinking that just because shit was in a cocoon that immediately means it's an inhuman,
>>
>>84593706
Because there was no real indication that those weren't Inhumans they were slaughtering last issue. Sometimes Inhumans come out of those cocoons as mindless monsters, like the girl who got her powers the same day as Ulysses
>>
>>84587728
I want them use cuck next.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.