[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Mr. Oz Ozymandias?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rebirth-oz.jpg (263 KB, 636x904) Image search: [Google]
rebirth-oz.jpg
263 KB, 636x904
Is Mr. Oz Ozymandias?
>>
>>84581347
Given how dark his skin is, that seems unlikely.
>>
>>84581347
>Is Mr. Oz Ozymandias?

Who knows? the whole rebirth thing has me confused as fuck
>>
>>84581347
Isn't he the embodiment of redemption or some shit, like the spectre.
Idk 4 sho.
>>
>>84581347 And why does he like watching Superman.
>>
>>84581347
>>84581485
My bad, Idk if mr. Oz was around before or after the spirit of redemption. The evidence of him being ozymandias is stacking though.
>>
Oz is not Ozymandas IMO. I know for sure Oz appeared in John's brief Superman run before DCYou. When Rebirth first came out, some anon brought it up and posted the page. He was doing the whole multiple screen thing IIRC then also.

Now if memory serves me right, his staff is influenced by Cronus, Chronos, and Zues' symbols. The hooded robe design also has an old world, monastic look.

So let's just look at what we know:
>knows there was 2 Superman's
>Implies knowing a hidden truth about both Superman's
>constantly monitors both
>Doesn't fear letting the surviving Superman know the games afoot

Take it away, I wanna see what else u guys got
>>
>>84582500
How so??
The name, and multiple screen monitoring while scheming ? What else??? I don't see anything stacking up at all to suggest he's Ozymandas but idk
>>
>>84582756
To be fair, that's pretty much everything we know about him period.
>>
>>84582707

I'm guessing Nu52 Moniters with Watchmen being a sort of nod/false flag with the "who watches the Watchmen" tag-line.

I'd guess Nix Uotan himself but I don't think anyone but Morrison is allowed to touch him or something.
>>
>>84584094
He seems kind of cold to be Nix but the monitor theory does make sense.
>>
File: James_gordon.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
James_gordon.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Why don't we just put Bueno Excellente in a space suit, send him to Mars, and have him rape Dr Manhattan?
>>
>>84585526

I could chalk that up to not-Morrison writing him or an after-effect of what he went through in Multiversity, a sort of "the heroes need to be tested, they must be prepared when Empty Hand returns" schlock. Really hoping it's not that and instead it's Nu52 Moniters or something else.
>>
>>84581347

so far the evidence is pointing that way
>>
>>84585674
What evidence?
>>
>>84585690

I think he means all the hamfisted Watchmen references that DC has been dropping: the Pin in Rebirth, the guy in front of all the monitors a la Ozymandias, etc.
>>
Well toward the end of Rebirth #1 we see Manhattan speaking to "Adrian" so that does seem implied. But it could be a red herring as well.
>>
I only read the first rebirth comic. Has their been any progression in the Watchmen plot yet?
>>
>>84585775
Flash and Batman are investigating but other than that not really and the story isn't't going to be resolved for another two years.
>>
File: 1459631972941.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1459631972941.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>84586030
sounds awful
>>
He says who he is doesn't matter, OP.
Now what I'm curious about, is his plan.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.