[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we on board with her new do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Sab.jpg (224 KB, 1676x694) Image search: [Google]
Sab.jpg
224 KB, 1676x694
Are we on board with her new do?
>>
Nope. I think it looks awful.
>>
Stay in your containment thread.
>>
File: en-016.png (234 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
en-016.png
234 KB, 497x498
>>
>>84580774
Fuck every version of her look retarded.
>>
>>84580774
Old lady is old
>>
Mandofags hate her! Click here to find out why
>>
>>84580774
The black hair Imperial look from the S3 trailer is easily her best.
>>
This is the most disappointing character on the show. Even more than space Aladdin.
>>
>>84580774
they need to hurry up and start the third season.
>>
File: 1462258271135.jpg (54 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1462258271135.jpg
54 KB, 780x438
I liked Rebels until I realized its self-insert fan fiction.
>>
>>84580774
I'm glad ugly people are being represented in modern cartoons. There are more of us out there than you think
>>
>>84586587
fag
>>
>>84586587
everything after the OT is fanfic anon
>>
>>84588786
>PT
>fanfic
Jorge himself created the PT. it's by definition NOT fanfic.
>>
>>84580774
god damn, how is it that the entire model looks even worse?
>>
It's almost as if they should just stop with the dyed hair colors. They just don't look good.
>>
>>84580774
Her hair and armor draws way too much attention. She can't blend into a crowd, she can't use stealth tactics, and she will be instantly I.D in any photos or footage. Even in the wild she would be a huge fucking target.
>>
That doesn't even look like hair, it looks like a solid blob.
>>
Blue was easily the best

Colors faded well
>>
Do you think she'll be thirsty for the ezra dick now that he's seemed to mature?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.