[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They will never fight Afro would win but still sucks h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>They will never fight

Afro would win but still sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzp1A_kP6rM&index=11&list=PL2EDBA11D2504E9C5
>>
>>84578386
I forget, if you have the number one head band, you can only be slain by someone with the number 2 headband? Is that the rule?
Couldn't Jack just get ahold of the number 2 headband?
>>
>>84579585
Death Battle rules wouldn't permit it.
>>84578386
The issue with Jack is that he'll go down like a bitch to anyone who isn't evil, because his sword won't harm them.
>>
>>84579871
...so Jack uses his astronomically superior speed to take Afro's sword and kill him with it.
>>
>>84579871
But he COULD cut the headband off of his head, and then beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>84579585
You can. It just gives you more power but it doesn't make you invincible.
>>
Even without his sword, Jack is one of these Captain America/Batman-y dubious physically competent guys

That being said I don't know why anyone would want this fight because Afro Samurai kind of sucks and I say that as someone who likes anime, samurai, afros, and Sam Jackson
>>
>>84580711
I don't remember them saying anything about invincibility it is just some tradition everyone follows.

>>84580725
Didn't see a problem with it, well the original five episodes were unimpressive but it felt like they were going somewhere with that movie and Afro probably would have had more of a personality.
>>
>>84579871
afro is pretty objectively evil. he's obsessed with revenge and had no problem killing innocent people.

there's nothing good or noble about him.
>>
>>84580782
Obsession with revenge doesn't necessarily make one evil. His shortsightedness in letting innocents die does, perhaps, but he has saved innocents before as well. He's in the dark grey area, at best.

Also Jack outclasses him in displayed feats, but the #1 headband also makes the wielder a god. I mean, literally immortal until the #2 kills them.
>>
>>84579871
All things considered, afro is evil. There are worse folks in the show. But he's far from good
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.