[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whatever happend to this? I remeber it being post weekly (so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: mat20160716.png (82 KB, 938x335) Image search: [Google]
mat20160716.png
82 KB, 938x335
whatever happend to this? I remeber it being post weekly (so that we wouldn't give visit to that aweful page) but then it banished, and I totally forgot about it, I just so oglaf posted and it joged my memory about it, does anyone still follow it? is it still crap?
>>
>>84572066
Of course it;s still crap. It's crap and they don't show nipples which makes it extra crap.
>>
giz stopped drawing nipples so everyone stopped caring
>>
>>84572095
>>84572081
WUT??? but that was the only fap value, other than that the story is basicly moder sodoma and gomorra where EVERYONE is bi and there is no such thing as monogamy.. no wonder it dissapeared into oblivion
>>
>>84572081
basically this. i quit reading it when it became clear it wasnt going to nipple anymore.
>>
>>84572066
I didn't like the wrestling arc so I stopped posting it.
>>
>>84572095
Mp it was because of the sponsors. Someone either threatened to pull money or said they wouldn't pay unless the nudity was toned down
>>
It feels like they've changed the characters for the sake of open towards sexuality. I lost all interest when Gary made no effort to not give a guy a fake blow job
>>
>>84572268
>>84572431
They take a huge dip in advertising revenue whenever they show a titty.

People are fags.
>>
>>84572937
Which is silly because by getting rid of the nipples they lose a significant chunk of their audience. Meanwhile Oglaf has nipples and dicks all the time.
>>
>>84572481
>I didn't like the wrestling arc
my nigga
>>
>>84572066
are the rumors of giz being a hermaphrodite true?
>>
>>84572974
some guys on aco/ claming to know the people on ma3 said that pixi trix is doing very bad lately and giz is thinking on leaving the webcomic bussines, wich doesn´t seems so crazy seeing that she´s not doing any more sticky dillon and doing a lot more work for archie
>>
>>84572481
that was by far the worst arc in the comic, who the fuck makes a (long as fuck) plotline about wrestling in a comic about fucking and fanservice?
>>
>>84573845
yes, she has androgen insensitive syndrome, she is basically a guy who never produced androgen in his whole life
>>
>>84575012
what
>>
>>84574020
That was my biggest gripe, the pacing was too slow. It has been months and all she has done was train.
>>
>>84572066
Gary caved to all the faggot shit people kept pushing him into and let himself be controlled by women who for some reason didn't want him to be with other women, so I stopped reading it.
>>
>>84575135
she confirmed it on twitter, on some out of the closet hashtag
she`s actually a man, but developed like a woman because something in his organism blocked the androgens that make a human body male, but her dna is xy and she doesn´t have ovaries, she has gonads isntead, basically her boyfriend was fucking a non developed penis this whole time
>menage a 3 was made by two dudes this whole time
>>
>>84577311
So, we're talking about a naturally occurring trap?
>>
>>84578232
yep
>>
>>84575012
>>84577311

It sounds like you're describing Swyer XY female syndrome, where all of the plumbing is female and the child seems completely normally female until teenage years when people start noticing the lack of hormones that are normally produced by gonads.

I'm also pretty sure that's not true because Google can't seem to find a single reference to it. I think you need to check your sources.
>>
>>84580734
https://twitter.com/giselelagace/status/743252469845725184
>>
This shit is almost as bad as Spinnerette.
>>
>>84580734
>I think you need to check your sources
What part of "she posted it on her own fucking twitter" don't you understand?
>>
>>84572066

Only a matter of time until Giz ditches this comic. She already has professional work lined up. Honestly, the writer is shit and if this comic was just sexy pictures with nothing in common to each other, it'd be infinitely better.
>>
>>84580748
confirmed!!!
>>
>>84581612
>She already has professional work lined up
i remember t campbell saying that she makes less money with archie than with her own work, but at the same time, it really looks like s/he is making a swift in her career
>>
>>84572481
I like the wrestling arc.
>>
>>84582102
Why?
>>
>>84582179
Because it's a bunch of attractive lesbians that are wrestling, and there's no Gary or Zii.
>>
>>84582186
>Zii.
you don´t like zii?
>>
>>84577311
>I've been attracted to a herm this whole time

welp

and here I thought I was doing well by 4chan standards
>>
>>84582186
>2016
>not liking Zii
I admit the girls are hot but with no nips, and the arc moving at a snails pace I couldn't tolerate it. I actually like this comic for the most part.

>EC and MC were suppose to come back this month
>>
>>84582770
zii is a literal mother fucker and a sociopath
peggy and her anal fetishes is worst tho
>>
>>84572066
Personally, I got tired of seeing Gary unable to hit any poon, despite the varying sexual acts he's been performing.
>>
http://comicsalliance.com/dynamite-betty-boop-langridge-lagace-sdcc-2016/

okey it´s confirmed she´s never doing webcomics again
>>
>>84584246
I doubt it
>>
>>84585027
maybe menage a 3 because tha apparently gives her a lot of money
>>
>>84585644
Ma3 is the only one she draws now. Eeerie and dillon have been on hiatus for months. This will probably just keep them off.
>>
The only good one was Eerie Cuties and that's dead
>>
>>84574020
>plotline about wrestling in a comic about fucking and fanservice?

I think that female wrestling that doesn't include a single male character is something that feminists like for some reason.

Just how they like pin up art from thr 40s, 50s and 60s even when they were the equivalent of ''lewd fap material'' back in the day
>>
>>84582609
the ride never ends
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.