[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nickeledeon kid You were the normal kid. You had a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: nick disney cartoon network.jpg (17 KB, 255x350) Image search: [Google]
nick disney cartoon network.jpg
17 KB, 255x350
>Nickeledeon kid
You were the normal kid. You had a great childhood. You grew up to be a decent adult

>Cartoon Network kid
You were the weird kid. Grew up to be a weeb. You have a shitty life as an adult

>Disney Channel kid
You were a confused child. Most likely grew up to be bi-sexual or full gay

>Kids WB kid
The loud obnixious kid. Everybody hated your guts because you thought you were the shit. You're still an obnixious shit today and people still hate you

>Fox Kids kid
You were the loner kid. Didn't have many friends. You grew up to be a hipster fag and hate most thing popular

>PBS kid
You were the poor kid. Didn't have much but still had a decent childhood. You grew up to be a decent adult

This is accurate as fuck right /co/?
>>
>>84570248
Lemme guess, you're the nickelodeon kid right?
>>
>>84570248
I was both a nick and CN kid, but have the CN outcome.
>>
>the kid who didn't watch all of them or at least nick disney and cn
You were a faggot and got raped by a dog
>>
>>84570269

Nickeledeon kiddos grew up to be normal
>>
>not switching between channels to catch all the good shows
>>
>>84570248
No child in a household with cable tv watched one channel to the exclusion of every other one.

This thread is stupid.
>>
>>84570356
Duh.
>>
File: 1458614719448.png (174 KB, 414x343) Image search: [Google]
1458614719448.png
174 KB, 414x343
>>84570248
>>84570305
>the channel with lots of gross-out shows and fucked up shit
>grew up to be a normal person

yeah right
>>
>>84570248
Nigga, any kid who had cable television watched all cartoon channels. They didn't play with company wars, they just want wanted cartoons.
>>
>>84570248
>UPN kid
you have infinite patience because you were too dumb to realize your show was just syndicated after being cancelled

>Fox Family Kid
somewhere between WB and and Fox Kid. Also, you believe ghosts are real
>>
>>84570248
Eh I was a Nick+CN+WB+Fox kid. Grew up to be a weeb that barely talks to anyone.
>>
>>84570248
I was equal parts nick and cn kid and I grew up to be a bisexual loner with a shitty life
>>
File: 1442282753987.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442282753987.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>84570248

>Nick
Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats.

>Cartoon Network
Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Dragon Ball Z, Courage the Cowardly Dog

>Disney
Recess, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles

>Kids WB
Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Jackie Chan Adventures, Freakazoid

>Fox Kids
Digimon, Power Rangers, Animaniacs, Batman

>PBS
Arthur, Magic School Bus, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Sesame Street

Which channel had the biggest powerhouse?
>>
>>84570248
So, I'm a normal bisexual obnoxious weeb? Because I didn't stick to one channel

What was the point of this thread, Anon?
>>
>>84570248
I started out a nickelodeon kid, then became a cartoon network kid. I hate you all.
>>
>>84570838
For console wars trolling, obviously
>>
Nickolodeon was the fucking normie channel. Enjoyed your 100 Rugrats episodes a day? Enjoy the booger-poop-fart humor for knuckledraggers and hideous klasky-csupo designs? Oh, but I guess Hey arnold was decent, right?

Cartoon Network was for patricians that didn't like having their intelligence insulted.
>>
I'm pretty sure if you were a kid during that age, you wouldn't lock yourself into one channel
>>
>>84570749
Early 90's Fox Kids was THE Powerhouse, but alas most of us who grew up with that are becoming the minority as /co gets younger. ABC came surprisingly close; Bruce Timm even says they're largely the reason for the cartoon boom in the 90's.Disney was funneling so much money into TV Fox and later Warner wanted to try their hand. Just compare Ducktales to the shitty animation there was in the 80's.
>>
>>84570248
Nope. It doesn't matter what channel you watched for cartoons, it mattered if you watched sports or not. If you watched football and baseball and basketball, you turned out social. Otherwise, you didn't.

I should know, I can't stand team sports and I'm late blooming like a motherfucker. Also, I was a Disney afterschool/Saturday morning cartoon kid who became a Nick and Fox Kids kid who turned into a Cartoon Network teenager and now I'm debating goddamn cartoons and funny books on a fucking website for Korean flipbooks instead of raising children.
>>
>>84571009
Gummi Bears was a real game changer. So was Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends for that matter.
>>
File: steven_no_into_yes.gif (1 MB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
steven_no_into_yes.gif
1 MB, 500x399
>>84570749
Well, PBS DOES have the two longest running shows on the list
>>
>>84570248
>Nickelodeon kid
grossout shows and Doug do not make one normal

>CN kid
projecting.jpg

>WB kid
>ha, implying anybody watched the WB

>Fox Kids
sounds about right

>PBS kid
>poor

Nothing poor about catching good PBS shows. Sounds like OP's the Nick kid who had nothing good happen to him/her.
>>
>>84571163

And one of those shows is utter shit now
>>
>>84570248
Everyone here sounds so bitter.
>>
>>84570248
>No Sci-Fi Channel kid

You can never know the joy of watching Transformers, Gigantic, and Lost in Space at 3am
>>
Fuck off Nickelodeon shill, go to masturbate with the loud shit
>>
File: image.png (859 KB, 680x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
859 KB, 680x640
>>84573775
>implying this isnt anything but godtier animation
>>
I had a TV that had a knob(only 13-15 channels) to change channels and with basic cable I still had cn, Nick and fox so I refuse to believe anyone grew up with only one(except maybe fox).
>>
>>84571572
I watched WB cartoons when they first launched. Batman, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, Road Rovers, all that stuff.
>>
>>84570356
this

who here /nick and CN/ ?
>>
I started out as a Disney/Nick kid and became a CN kid
>>
>Come home, catch Real Ghostbusters and Darkwing Duck on ABC
>Power Rangers on FOX
>Batman Animated on WB
>Switch to Nick for Ren & Stimpy
>Hit up Robotech on CN
>Sneak some Simpsons before dinner
>Turn to MTV then Nickelodeon then use "back" button to hide Beavis & Butthead and Liquid Television with Doug when parents walk in
>Fall asleep to Nick at Nite

If you only watched one channel I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>84570248
>OP Kid
You were the faggot who got called faggot all your life. You grew up to make gay threads.
>>
>>84570248
I was Canadian so all I got was Fox kids and YTV, and I loved me some Digimon. What does that make me as a Fox kid?
>>
>>84575315
Man, those were the days. We really didn't appreciate what we had back then.
>>
File: 5643645364356543.gif (213 KB, 232x377) Image search: [Google]
5643645364356543.gif
213 KB, 232x377
>tfw fox kids and cartoon network hybrid kid
I also watched hey arnold and Ren & Stimpy from nick, but that's about it
>>
I watched Fox Kids and Nick, I hated Cartoon Network and I didn't had Disney.
>>
>>84570248
Kids WB was some poor kid shit anon. They even have to give them a discount toonami.

I don't know if I grew up well. I had to cycle through the upper and lowered three throughout my life since the cable in my house was unreliable. Hopefully one day I get off the wheel of poorfag misfortune.
>>
>>84573775
We see you, Rubyautist
>>
>>84570503
This
Watching whatever is the best thing on is the core of what drives tv competition
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.