[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was better than final crisis. Fight me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Infinite_Crisis_(collection).png (274 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_Crisis_(collection).png
274 KB, 250x375
This was better than final crisis.
Fight me.
>>
I dont fight people with reading disabilities
>>
I didn't think Infinite Crisis is bad but it isn't really good either. It didn't really do anything interesting or memorable aside from asking "What if the Justice League didn't trust each other during an event" which could've been done just fine in a smaller event. The meta angle was alright I guess.

Final Crisis was so crazy the whole thing was interesting.
>>
>>84569910
I liked it. Have never read Final Crisis.
>>
I haven't read it yet, but from what I've seen most people agree with you
>>
>>84570460

It was already done in an arc. And better too. Tower of Babel is still one of the best Justice League stories too.
>>
Nah, though both are good. Superman Beyond alone just kills it.

>>84570522
Don't be retarded, Infinite Crisis is much better than Tower of Babel. Those plans didn't even make sense. Waid was phoning it in.
>>
>>84570554

>those plans didn't even make sense

You mean the characters weaknesses being used against them didn't make sense?
>>
>>84570581
Most of them weren't true weaknesses, but the one that bothered me the most was probably Kyle's. I still don't understand why a suddenly blind person wouldn't even accidentally strain themselves into attempting to see if they have a fucking GL ring. It made absolutely no sense. But Wally was pretty bad too. There's no reason he wouldn't attempt to catch the bullet or get out of the way instead, pretty sure Waid himself wrote that phasing doesn't come natural to Wally so it's not something he'd do a whim like that. The red kryptonite was just reckless. No reason to assume it would cause a negative change on Superman at all.

Out of all of them, WW's was probably dumb enough to work. Plastic Man too I guess?
>>
>>84569910
The best part of IC was 52 that came after it. Why did Alexander Luthor turn evil when he helped make New Earth in CoIE to begin with?

Despite this, I did like that it addressed that DC got too dark and needed to change. However, being that I read Sinestro Corps War before this and am currently reading Blackest Night, clearly Johns didn't learn his own damn lesson.

I did cry during the "Superman always saves Lois Lane" part though. So sad.
>>
>>84570821

Because Kyle's worst fear was being blind. Even before Johns retcons courage and willpower is what empowered the ring. If Kyle's afraid, he can't create constructs.

I can give you Superman's and to some degree Wally but the plans themselves still work out fine. Aquaman being dehydrated and Martian Manhunter being on fire were pretty solid plans too.
>>
>>84570522
>Tower of Babel is still one of the best Justice League stories too.
Literally kill yourself senpai. That arc is trash.
>>
>>84570908

I don't know. Sinestro Corps War has plenty of light moments too. It might be hyper violent but not really too dark.
>>
>>84569910
Boss_Nass_belly_laugh.webmeme
>>
File: 8-9-2013 4-02-06 PM.jpg (14 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
8-9-2013 4-02-06 PM.jpg
14 KB, 640x360
>>84570962
>light moments

You son of a bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.