[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a animated show or movie that you had an ungodly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: 1468662009344.jpg (390 KB, 1094x1186) Image search: [Google]
1468662009344.jpg
390 KB, 1094x1186
Have you ever had a animated show or movie that you had an ungodly hate for? If so, what was it?
>>
>>84569070
Your favorite show.
>>
File: bugs_no.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bugs_no.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>>84569070
I once animated a cartoon for my school's broadcasting news channel during highschool and everyone thought I was some top shit Flash animator. My math teacher was so impressed that he stopped the entire class just to show everyone. It was flattering but I hated the cartoon because it was the first time I ever did anything in Flash, the pacing was bad, and I drew it with a mouse because the drawing tablet they gave me was garbage. I'll never show anyone that cartoon and I'm embarrassed by entire school watched it but at least they seemed to like it so that helps with the pain.
>>
File: smug anime girl.png (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.png
21 KB, 500x500
>>84569127
>having this shit of taste
>>
Not animated, but /co/ related.

I saw the Hulk movie in theaters 5 times. 4 of those were against my will. I hate that fucking movie so fucking much.
>>
>>84569350
Which one? The MCU one or Ang Lees?
>>
>>84569369
Ang Lee's.
>>
>>84569070
Fuck the iron giant.

Cartoon network made me watch that for 24 hours straight.
>>
>>84569070
Mulan 2. I absolutely hated it when I first saw it because they changed Mulan's character, the songs were annoying, I watched it back to back with the original and it disappointed me so much.
It was this movie that made me hate feminism even thought I should like it.
Femanon here
>>
>>84569350
>4 of those were against my will
>against my will
Random street gangs forcing people to watch Ang Lee Hulk?
>>
>>84569470
Do you usually watch the Cartoon Network 24 hours straight?
>>
>>84569470
>for 24 hours straight
How, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>84569277
i want to watch it
>>
>>84569483
I mostly remember Mushu becoming a raging asshole for no reason and the three princess decided to fuck over Mulan for their own happiness.
>>
>>84569350
>>84569070
Took my summercamp on a trip to see the TMNT movie and 10 minutes in I get a call that one of my best friends died. I couldn't leave the group there so I had to wait until the movie left in order to go home.

I fucking hate the ninja turtles now
>>
Beast Machines
And later, Sabrina the The Series
>>
>>84569552
>COWABUNGA!
>>
>>84569514
>>84569512
I was a kid and sick in bed at my grandmother's house. She turned it to cartoon network and then took the remote away because she didn't want me seeing bad stuff. I didn't have cable back then so i didn't know about other cartoon channels but it was the day where they were just marathoning that one movie, over and over.
>>
>>84569070
i dont watch anime, but im around people who do, and any anime that has a guy get a nose bleed when he sees a cute girl, when the character cries its basically a hose shooting water out of the eyes, or when they get embaressed a tear drops, or # symbol appearing by their head. a bubble comning out of the nose while sleeping also bugs the shit out of me.
>>
>>84569277
Show it!
Show it!
Show it!
Show it!
Show it!
Show it!
Show it!
>stop being a pussy and upload the fucking cartoon
>>
File: woooooo.jpg (127 KB, 1270x712) Image search: [Google]
woooooo.jpg
127 KB, 1270x712
Korra obviously.
>>
Coconut Fred Fruit Salad Island
Johnny Test
Teen Titans Go
Viva Pinata
>>
>>84569277
Man, now I want to see it.
>>
>>84569641
Just don't watch anime for children or manchildren.
>>
>>84569636
Did you try telling her that they're airing the same movie over and over? I think after the second time I would have asked for a book instead. Any book, even the yellow pages.
>>
>>84569277
It was your first Flash work for a limited-budget public school service, not an episode of Motorcity. At least that work did its purpose well...you're gonna be just fine.
>>
>>84569636
>they were just marathoning that one movie, over and over.
I understand repeating showings of movies in a single month, but a day... This is just ridiculous. What kind of occassion led to those repeats anyway?
>>
>>84569539
>>84569664
>>84569760
Fuck... It has been 4 years since I've shown anyone. Might be fun to laugh at my misery. Anyone know where I can upload it without having to upload it to YouTube?
>>
>>84569070

Make threads about things you like. Not about things you hate.
>>
>>84570991
dailymotion
>>
>>84570991
vimeo's a good option
>>
>>84569070
>alvin and the chipmunks movies
>fanboy and chumchum
>ice age
>kung fu panda
>uncle grandpa
>jhonny test
Just to name a few
>>
>>84569070
Someone remenber that Bob's World Flate-Pastel-color-style clone, with a kid with brow hair who is friends with a black kid and a fat ginger girl?

The kid woul have some schizofrenic episode about some shit going down, and his stupid friends would belive in him cuz imagination and shit. I remenber seeing it on CN and it used to piss me off for some reason. It was really really boring, even for preschool kids standards.
>>
I have a massive throbbing hate boner for the Secret of Nimh 2. I want every copy of that movie set on fire and every person who worked on it slapped across the face with a big uncircumcised cock. When I think of shitty direct to video sequels, this one knocks all of them on their ass. I remember Secret of Nimh left me terrified and enchanted at the same time. Secret of Nimh 2 just left me terrified.

also not entirely /co/, more /a/, but I fucking hate Bleach
>>
Frozen
I watched it like 4 times
I'm Frozened out for the rest of my life
>>
I hate Anomalisa so fucking much
>>
>>84569070
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
>>
>>84571946
Why, lad? Just curious.
>>
>>84570991
upload it to youtube but just make it private so only people who have the link can watch it (no one will be able to search for it)
>>
>>84571978
everthing about it felt so awkward, all the characters were unlikable, maybe it had an interesting concept but it was executed terribly, also it was fucking boring and I had to force myself to watch it to the end, which never happened watching a movie before.
>>
>>84570991
>>84572030
no make it unlisted, if you make it private none of us will be able to watch it
>>
File: _groans_in_agony_.gif (517 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
_groans_in_agony_.gif
517 KB, 245x150
>>84569277
>>84570991
>>84571065
>>84571121
>>84572030
>>84572107
Alright, I took a while because I wanted to censor the names of the voice actors and shit but I finally found a good enough site to upload it to. Made this when I was 16 and it's my first time animating anything and using a software I never used before so be prepared for the worst. It's only 47 seconds so it's really short. It's honestly worse than I remember.

Cartoon: https://vid.me/cuvN
>>
>>84572143
That wasn't bad anon. It was better than the flash shows a lot of fags pumped into Newgrounds.
>>
>>84569070

Nothing /co/ related. Aria and Serial Experiments Lain come to mind, though. I pretty much got hating shows with obnoxious fans out of my system after dealing with those two.
>>
>>84569483
My sister loved that one. I thought all girls liked it. How old were you when you saw it? Or is it because you saw it too many times?
>>
>>84572143
That was fine; far better than the stuff I made for school. I was so talent-less I could only do stop-motion
>>
>>84572800
it's absolutely terrible. how about telling your sister she's a dumb cunt
>>
I can't really hate a cartoon seeing as if I didn't like something, I always had the option to watch or do something else.

That is however unless it's shitting all over something I did enjoy.

I'm looking at you Beast Machines, Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles, Conan and the Young Warriors, Spider-Man Unlimited (not really a spin-off but I still felt betrayed), Xiaolin Chronicles, Voltron: The Third Dimension and 2011 Thundercats .
>>
>>84569552
You're autistic bucko
>>
>>84573060
I mean she was just a kid so it made sense. Calm down there, buddy.
>>
>>84569277
just give us some screencaps of it.
>>
>>84572143
It's better than anything I could make with my current skills and tools, not sure what you're sperging out about. I've seen animations of that quality get tens of thousands of hits on YT.

Maybe you should have pursued it anon. Who knows how your life could've turned out...
>>
>>84571187
what the hell did Uncle Grandpa ever do to you
>>
>>84572143
I fully understand your feelings
>>
I used to hate Spongebob when it first came out, I wouldn't give it a chance cause it seemed so retarded. Ended up quite liking it.
Same thing with Adventure Time, which I only watched because I had no internet. Turned out to be my favorite cartoon.
>>
Ultimate Spider-Man: the cartoon.

If we can add live-action shows, then Jessica Jones. Mostly because I have expected so much from the show and got so little I actually kind of feel betrayed.
>>
>>84575318
ultimate spiderman got a lot better after s2
>>
Rick & Morty, because I cannot stand to listen to the cadence of the dialogue or the belching. It's really unfunny and overdone.
>>
>>84575355
I watched some S4 episodes because someone told me the same thing

It's still not good
>>
>>84575471
well atleast the animation and action improved even if the story isn't all that great

just a shame spectacular was cancelled, I really loved that show
>>
File: 8284638446.png (142 KB, 501x978) Image search: [Google]
8284638446.png
142 KB, 501x978
>>84569127
But it's your favorite show too.
>>
>>84575210
>what the hell did Uncle Grandpa ever do to you
He touched me in my naughty place on one of his "visits".
>>
>>84574016
I saw that movie and it made me physically ill with its hamfistedness.
>>
>>84576127
Asking for it.
>>
>>84572143
The animation and voices aren't so bad. I don't really know what the point of the story was though. How did you come up with it? Why did you decide to do that?
>>
>>84569483
>TFW watching Mulan right now on Disney Channel
It's a really dark and adult movie for Disney considering all the death and violence in it.
But I have agree that the sequel was insufferable.
>>
>>84578316
I've been in several video production classes and I've mostly only done live action stuff. In Highschool, I was in a broadcasting news class but I was in charge of making a into every time there was a new broadcast. My teacher wanted me to try out a different style for every project I did since he saw a lot of potential in me so I decided to give animation a try and I made this. It was rushed since I only had a short period of time to make it and I was inexperienced and whatever end result I made, it 100% had to be broadcasted to all my peers with my name credited.

As to why I even brought up this story... I misread OP's post. Thought it said "Have you ever made a animated show or cartoon that you had an ungodly hate for". That's what I get for trying to read post on 4chan with my screen's brightness all the way low under daylight.

>>84575157
I haven't completely abandoned animation. I've been playing around with Flash and been studying how to make my animations look better in my spare time. I've been following tutorial videos from Harry Patridge and Spazkids' YouTube channel but that's about how far I've gone. I have some ideas I might try to create but I mostly like doing live action stuff. Who knows, maybe I'll try doing something cool but college and shit takes up a lot of my free time. I still hate the cartoon I made because it was my first time using Flash and I let my entire school watch it and all I see are mistakes. Hopefully, I'll make something cool for everyone to enjoy and something I'm proud of.
>>
>>84569277
It didn't get sold to some overseas network, did it? Plenty of terrible Flash animation aired a few years ago on cable.
>>
>>84580129
Never mind, I saw the link. Not bad for a mouse-drawn animation.
>>
>>84569070
No, but there is this anon who has a serious trauma about anything DC.
>>
>>84569685
>Johnny Test

A million times *whipcrack* this.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.