[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we come up with side gags in the House of Mouse if current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sneaky fox.png (214 KB, 504x491) Image search: [Google]
sneaky fox.png
214 KB, 504x491
>Judy writing a ticket for the Queen of Hearts for abusing the White Rabbit
>Nick stealing from the Queen's back pocket while she's distracted
>>
>Waiter brings Anna and Elsa's order
>He switches up the entrees, putting Anna's meal in front of Elsa, and vice versa
>Elsa is about to call after the guy to raise a complaint, but Anna just trades plates and says, "Calm down, sis. No big deal, just let it go."
>>
Nick is a legitimate businessman and not a common thief. When will the fox stereotypes end?
>>
A stream of penguin waiters bring Wreick it Ralph new silverware and glasses, and taking away broken and bent ones

Olaf in the kitchen getting a new carrot

Merida keeps shooting apples out of people's hands and off their plates.
>>
>>
>Sharpay gets pissed that Maddie has taken her seat
>>
>Gaston hitting on Elsa
>Baymax needs a special booth
>Fix-it-Felix is called in to fix the plumbing after Ralph uses the bathroom
>Anon makes a stealth Zootopia thread
>>
Lilo and Moana dance together while Stitch and Maui have a competition of lifting in the background.
>>
I wanna fuck the fox
>>
>Donald falls asleep on the job, causing Bill Cipher to enter his dreams and try to cut a deal with him: Bill will get to enter their reality, and Donald will be granted full control of the House. Donald screws himself over and accidentally saves the House of Mouse universe by repeatedly trying to bargain up from there, causing Bill to leave in a huff.
>>
I wanna fuck the fox
>>
>>84571722
But can't Bill just take advantage of rage mode Donald? He would be unstoppable.
>>
>>84571769
If he's actually in rage mode at the time, yeah, probably. Donald's pretty short-sighted at the best of times, but when he's pissed off . . .

Still, I doubt Donald would be in rage mode while he's asleep, especially if he thinks it's all just a dream.
>>
>>84571769
trying to take advantage of rage mode Donald is like trying to take advantage of the Hulk.
it just doesn't work out for you
>>
>>84571847
>Mickey says something that upset Donald
>He goes off to take a nap to try to cool down
>Bill deal
>Donald destroys everything
>>
/cog/ to contain autism when?
>>
>>84571866
Then, yeah, this becomes less of a cute side gag and more of a goddamned apocalypse.

Perhaps then, the deal ends up letting Bill possess Donald, only for nobody in the episode to really care beyond remarking that he's acting weird (e.g. daring Gaston to compete in a "shove jalapeno peppers in your eyes" contest).
>>
File: Fun.jpg (22 KB, 226x239) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
22 KB, 226x239
>>84571867
Filters exist for a reason, famille
>>
>>84568985
>Figment takes Joy on a date
>says he's popular
>she doesnt believe him
>Goofy walks by
>Figment asks him if he remembers him
>he doesn't
>Figment slams his head on the table as joy chuckles.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.