[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Disney Shows based on their movies have such epic Waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: disney_waifu's.png (2 MB, 1796x1344) Image search: [Google]
disney_waifu's.png
2 MB, 1796x1344
Seriously, watch any cartoon that they made, based on their movies like Hercules, Tarzan, Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, etc. and they all have at least one epic piece of waifu-bait.

For a family friendly company, they sure do like to Roddenbury up their cartoons.
>>
>>84563713
I know most of them, but who's the QT in the bottom right?
>>
>>84563713
What I want to know is why do most of them have a recurring villainess that is gagging for the MC's dick. I mean, Gravitina wants the Lightyear D, The Cheetah Lady (can't remember her name) wants Tarzan's D, The Cat lady (Can't remember her name either) wants Aladdin's D. And I'm pretty sure that there was one that was desperate for Herc's D as well.
>>
>>84563911
Mirage doesn't want Aladdin's D at all. She wants to cause him physical and emotional pain.
>>
>>84564410
I thought she only did that because he rebuffed her affections.
>>
>>84563794
seconding. My dick demands to know who this amazon is.
>>
>>84563794
>>84565464
Do you guys mean bottom left? Looks like she might be from the Hercules series.
>>
>>84563713
Animators have needs too
>>
File: Thats_Hot.png (53 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
Thats_Hot.png
53 KB, 253x200
>>84564410
>>
>>84564453
She hates him because he foils her plans when she assaults his MINISCULE corner of the world. It's really her fault. She's fixated on Agrabbah. ANY other part of the world, she can just fuck shit up, but she wants to fuck with Agrabbah, too. It's a tiny city, but she can't just ignore that shit.
>>
>>84563794
Bottom right's from the Tarzan series.
Evil sorceress with magic staff that empowers the wielder with evil powers. Even got Jane at one point. Because corruption fetish.
>>
File: 1405719398133.jpg (14 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
1405719398133.jpg
14 KB, 440x300
It just works
>>
>>84564453

Mirage has no concept of love and doesn't understand it. I vaguely remember several episodes where Mirage fucked with Aladdin and Jasmine by trying to get them to stop being in love so she could prove that love was all horseshit.

In one of them she turned Jasmine into a Naga and in another I think she tried to steal Aladdin away from Jasmine.

But no, she never actually wanted Aladdin.
>>
>>84563713
>For a family friendly company, they sure do like to Roddenbury up their cartoons.
What does being "family friendly" have to do with shoving women in burkas?
>>
>>84565905
She's exactly the same character that Kirstie Alley played on Cheers. Young business major who buys a surviving but financially questionable business. She plays straight-man for the dumb jock who started the business, and while she's far more motivated to improve the business than he is, all of the ideas she forces on him are idiotic.

They even named her "Rebecca" like they didn't even care if we noticed.
>>
>>84565837
It's probably a personal thing at that point though. You can't rebel against a living God's wishes without insulting them.
>>
File: Circe 1.png (380 KB, 633x466) Image search: [Google]
Circe 1.png
380 KB, 633x466
>>
>>84565929
I meant that they keep shoving their characters into over-designed, yet simultaneously skimpy, outfits that leave little to the imagination.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.