[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's literally done magnitudes better than Anakin. Hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: f3Mt94e.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
f3Mt94e.jpg
162 KB, 2048x1152
He's literally done magnitudes better than Anakin. Hope he goes full dark side.
>>
>>84560500
>that stare
I am so sorry.
>>
>>84561156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9dg8PI2sEg
>>
>>84560500
I'd like to see a more complex or nuanced fall to the dark side than Anakin with him.

Like maybe he never gets to the literal genocide and child murderin stage, but is still dark side. It would be nice to see that, someone who's dark side but maybe doesn't realize it or realize the problems with it, rather than the fairly common "Oh I guess I'm actually the bad guy here...time to be EVEN MORE EVIL!!!" reaction to falling.
>>
>>84560500
I was hoping that fall to the Dark Side would include /ss/.
>>
>>84561193
>find ESB to not be cinematically compelling

Well, all kinds of opinions exist in this world.
>>
>>84561512
Have to agree, it would be more interesting if him turning to the dark side was a secret that he kept from the others, rather than the abrupt "okay, guess I have to fucking murder everyone now" like Anakin.
>>
>>84561561
I feel like there was some complexity suggested in the last episode that (the trailers for) the next season seems to have dropped.

Like he realizes that maul is evil and manipulative as fuck and that Kanan is the master for him, but is still falling

But next season preview he seems to be shitting on Kanan and fuck he's talking to Maul again how dumb are you
>>
>>84561589
>fuck he's talking to Maul again how dumb are you

Maul is a badass.
>>
File: 1458076889157.jpg (39 KB, 696x595) Image search: [Google]
1458076889157.jpg
39 KB, 696x595
>>84561545
Me too anon, me too.
>>
>>84561609
I don't disagree, but he's a guy Ezra knows at this point is super deep into the dark side and has thus far only manipulated him. The fact that he's willing to hear him out some more is just kind of stupid.

I mean mind you this is based solely off of previews, we could be missing out on some stuff from those scenes like there being something huge at stake or Ezra having seen more wisdom in the dark side or some shit (which is likely given the holocron)
>>
File: bad touch.webm (835 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
bad touch.webm
835 KB, 480x272
>>84561545
>>
>>84561589
Ezra was still pissed at Maul in the previews. For all we know, he's coerced in the scene with the Holocrons.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.