[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this run wasn't the best but it's definitely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1386x2116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1386x2116
I know this run wasn't the best but it's definitely my favorite. I miss dickbats so much
>>
Dickbats was best Bats
>>
>>84559725
No he wasnt.

>>84559686
It's the best run dick has had. It's perfect and forced Dick to grow up in the same way Cassandra and the death of tim's father forced Bruce to grow up.
>>
>>84560034
>No he wasnt.

yes he was
>>
>>84560034
>It's the best run dick has had
B&R focused as much on Damian and Bruce's shadow as it did on Dick. Grayson was better.
>>
>>84559686

When you're sleeping tonight I'll let myself in
I won't let you hear my footsteps in the hall
but I will let you hear the click of the doorknob as I come into your room
And in the dim light, you'll see my silhouette

You'll say my name and I'll just stand there
you'll invite me to join you
I will call you Robin
as you sleep in my arms

When you wake up I will be gone
leaving only the memories
of Dick

and a batarang on your pillow

I am batman
>>
File: 200_s.gif (42 KB, 305x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
42 KB, 305x200
>>84562183
>>
>>84562183

That's fucking creepy
>>
>>84559686

Is this run collected in trade yet? Preferably a single big one? It's my comic book day tomorrow, and this would get priority.
>>
>>84564728
I believe you can get it in trades, but I don't know about one big book
>>
>>84564728
it's been collected in trades for like 5 years
>>
>>84564799
>>84564868

Thanks, but what am I looking for title wise? Batman trades are likes grains of sand on a beach.
>>
>>84564952
Batman
and
Robin
by
Grant
Morrison
>>
>>84564728
>>84564952
It has an Absolute version (titled Absolute Batman and Robin) but it might be kind of pricey. The trades will likely be cheaper (titled Batman Reborn, Batman vs Robin, and Batman & Robin Must Die.
>>
>>84564967

Thanks anons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.