[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>character says a made up name >scene later shows it exists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>character says a made up name
>scene later shows it exists

an other examples of this /co/? i cant seem to find anything about it on tvtropes....
>>
The earliest instance of Simpsons doing it that I can recall was in The Last Temptation of Homer.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1152x864
>>84558329
>>
Inb4
>Tvtropes
>>
This took like two seconds to find:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/discussion.php?id=agohqauy7pc0bp71h72nqrwr
>>
>>84558329
ol baron von kiss alot
>>
File: 1460260311633.jpg (111 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1460260311633.jpg
111 KB, 680x680
>Moonbeam City
>Rad pretends to own a yacht and an expensive collection of blues records
>The yacht is destroyed, prompting his new rich friends to ask which records he owned so as to evaluate their worth
>He lists dozens of obviously fake blues records one after another
>All of them are real
That whole B-Plot slayed me.
>>
>>84558344
Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabbadoo?

Or Gone Incognito?
>>
>>84559730
Oh that shit hilarious
>>
>Character is trying to infiltrate enemy headquarters
>Runs into a henchman
>"Who are you?"
>"Uh, Carol sent me, from accounting..."
>"Oh, Carol? How is she? Did she have her baby yet?"
>"Yyyeah, she sure did."
>>
>>84559742
Wasn't it 'guy incognito' ?
>>
>>84559966
oh, don't remember exactly
>>
>>84558439
>http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/discussion.php?id=agohqauy7pc0bp71h72nqrwr

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>84559932

One of favorite family guy jokes is when Lois is getting cinderblocks out of the car to throw a dead body in the river and stewie pretends to be some random shmo to throw the officer off and they have like a 15 minute conversation about random people.
>>
>>84558439
Strange for that to be so easy to find considering it's a non-launched page that hasn't been edited in nearly two years
>>
>>84558329
>Alright, who is the wisenheimer?

Also
>Regular Show when Mordecai and Rigby pretend to be astronauts
>They say they know a scientist scientist with a really long, complicated name
>She walks in immediately after
>>
>>84558329
Spongebob nigga

>>84560047
but that funny
>>
File: latest[1].png (357 KB, 633x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
357 KB, 633x480
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.