[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does /co/ feel about this becoming a thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images-25.jpg (14 KB, 181x278) Image search: [Google]
images-25.jpg
14 KB, 181x278
So how does /co/ feel about this becoming a thing?
>>
>>84551739
It's far more interesting than those dumb-ass military stories they keep trying to tell.
I still don't care though.
>>
>>84551946
Basically this.

game comics isn't unusual. Only problem is that they are like never popular enough to be talked about here.
>>
>>84555683
And when they are talked about here it's to have a really thinly veiled excuse to talk about vidya on /co/, like in our daily Overwatch generals.
>>
>>84551739
I'm really fucking sick of zombies.
>>
I actually am looking forward to this. It's just simpler than splitting the fucking atom to get a tiny bit of storytelling
>>
>muh wacky zombie theories
>I buy cod for zombies xDDD

Eh, I grew out of it.
>>
>>84551739
Nazi Zombies is deepest lore incarnate, like what unholy god did those assholes over at activision offer a young virgin to get Nazi Zombies into a Triple A game?
>>
>>84557439
It's a mini game that Treyarch included after a few gamers observed that the shell shocked enemies after an artillery barrage in COD4 walked around dazed like zombies, and made their own zombie mods after that. World at War made it official.
>>
Black ops ruined the story. It used to be a creepy game mode (Nacht to Der Reise) but it's now just super wacky and stupid with ridiculous Easter eggs to tell the retarded story. Black ops 2 made it worse when it introduced the idea of a multi verse.
>>
>>84557691
That doesn't explain how exactly they managed to go up there own ass (twice) just to connect a bunch of ideas they had for levels
>>
>comic about zombies is a part of franchise that is pretty much a zombie itself
I could've sworn it's some very subtle meta commentary, if I didn't know better.

I genuinely love CoD 1 and 2. Maybe it's nostalgia talking, though.
>>
>>84551946
>dumb-ass military stories

spotted the nerd
>>
>>84551739
Knew it was coming

CoD is a cash cow. Can only milk WW2, future like settings, and other past wars for so much.
>>
>>84551739
No one really cares about video game comics. They sell okay but not to typical comic readers.
>>
>>84558027
>Eldritch beings at play now
>made it worse
We need to go deeper into the lore. This Zombies lore has more depth that most modern comics, cartoon and video games combined.
>>
>>84558403
The military's stupid.
>>
Mite b cool
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.