[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“It was understanding how do we make her feel sexy by owni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: margot-robbie-as-harley-quinn.jpg (60 KB, 930x522) Image search: [Google]
margot-robbie-as-harley-quinn.jpg
60 KB, 930x522
“It was understanding how do we make her feel sexy by owning it as opposed to what a man thinks is sexy.”

What does she mean by this? I'm a man and I think this Harley's pretty sexy.

http://nerdist com/new-suicide-squad-concept-arts-different-takes-on-harley-quinn/
>>
These people don't really know what they're talking about.

They literally don't understand that we're savages who will find anything sexy. You can't game us with that logic.
>>
File: daddys_lil_monster.webm (317 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
daddys_lil_monster.webm
317 KB, 640x360
>>84551055
It's what women say so they don't feel or admit they're doing things for male approval.
>>
>feel sexy
For whose pleasure if not men's? Unless you are a lesbian, you can only be trying to be sexy for men... S E X Y... The state of being SEXUALLY DESIRABLE (USUALLY BY THE OPPOSITE SEX)

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>84551055
That entire interview was almost incomprehensible, but basically this >>84551512. What does feeling sexy even mean if it doesn't mean feeling desirable?
>>
>>84551055
It's called agency as in a the character chooses to be sexy or dress proactive because she chooses to do so instead of the character dressing and acting in a manner that would only serve for adolescent titillations.
>>
Do women feel sexy dressing like a runaway prostitute?
>>
>>84552346
Depends on the woman
>>
Maybe she meant getting herself off instead of getting others off?

>Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me HARD.
>>
Blondes aren't my thing and Margot Robbie gives a boner everytime.
Except when she's dressed as Harley, way too skanky for my taste.
So mission accomplished I guess?
>>
>>84552520
I'll admit I've had moments like that. I don't think that's what's meant here though.
>>
>>84552633
It's just an interpretation.
>>
>>84552581
Are you more of a reserved, raven haired girl, kinda guy?
>>
>>84551055
It doesn't mean they desexualize Harley or anything. It means they do it within their characterization of her. This way she remains a decent character and fap bait without seeming like the writers are trying to shoehorn in their shitty lesbo fan fics.

Unless it's with Poison Ivy.
>>
I dunno but Margot Robbie is just insanely hot. I can't believe it
>>
>>84551315
Or maybe people like you are so insignificant that she's not acknowledging what a low life like you would find sexy

/thread
>>
>>84551512
>wasting time to steal a clutch bag
I guess it's a nice purse, but how many fucking nice outings is Harley going on? When the fuck is she ever going to use that?
>>
File: MargotRobbie1.jpg (385 KB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
MargotRobbie1.jpg
385 KB, 1920x798
>>84553515
F R I D G E am i right? XD
>>
File: Harley_Quinn_Jacket__19408_zoom.jpg (74 KB, 543x1007) Image search: [Google]
Harley_Quinn_Jacket__19408_zoom.jpg
74 KB, 543x1007
>we make her feel sexy by owning it
>"Property of Joker" literally on the back of her jacket.
>>
>>84556792

Right. Flaunting herself is a big piece of Harley's character. As opposed to a character running around in her underwear but acting like a prude.

Are you sure you're following the conversation? 'Owning' something in this context means making it feel totally in character.
>>
>>84551055
>What does she mean by this?
Cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>84554928
>http://nerdist com/new-suicide-squad-concept-arts-different-takes-on-harley-quinn/

You do realize she is a mentally insane person with probably zero impulse control.
>>
Why doesn't Harley Quinn actually dress as a Harlequin?
>>
>>84551055

Sexy owning it makes me think of some corporate milf.

Not some white trash slut with daddy issues.
>>
File: CVagsIxUwAAy_BF.jpg (37 KB, 582x463) Image search: [Google]
CVagsIxUwAAy_BF.jpg
37 KB, 582x463
>>84551055
>make a cute sidekick=man's view
>dress her up as a Dmitry back alley whore with daddy issues=owning your sexuality
>>
>>84557433

Its almost like women have no idea what they actually want.
>>
>>84551512
Something like this
>>
What makes you feel sexy is ultimately up to external influences so it's silly to remove "men" from the equation.
>>
>>84557028
Yeah, in this shitty movie she is. Why the fuck did they make her a fucking schizo firecracker popsicle whore?
>>
>>84551055
She's sexy, but I don't find her really attractive
>>
When women own their own sexuality and are unapologetic about it is when they're the sexiest.
>>
>>84551055
Simple OP. You aren't a man.
>>
>>84557576
*sluttiest
>>
>>84554921
Maybe they should, because that's their paying audience
>>
Allow me to explain

>Woman gets positive male attention from men she finds attractive

"I feel so sexy and liberated!"

>Woman gets any attention from males she finds unattractive

"Stop objectifying women you sexists! Eye-rape should be illegal!"
>>
>>84559386
Go back to /r9k/ fag
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.