[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 5 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
Season 5 when?
>>
>>84548523
I'm still wating for link on sjw busters
>>
>>84548523
Not without McGruder.
Never again without McGruder
>>
>>84548663
This, that last season was fucking terrible.
>>
>>84548727
Waiting on black Jesus. Bless you to Vic!
>>
>>84548663
>>
>>84548663
Yes. That would be like South Park without Trey Parker
>>
>>84548523
no actually. very no.
i thought having a black president would basically shut boondocks up forever, and then they just came back with an episode where he's still sad and doesn't understand why
>>
File: 1467708597499.jpg (165 KB, 892x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467708597499.jpg
165 KB, 892x1024
Never. Dude has got a new series coming out.
>>
>>84549624
This is fake
>>
File: 1396050290519.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1396050290519.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
>>84549668
expert sleuthing there ace
>>
>>84549624
Literally Mr.Popo
>>
>>84549785
>Mr Popo's wild west adventure

holy shit, take my money now
>>
>>84548523
After season 4 it was evident that Aaron McGruder was the glue that held that show together. Rodney Barnes made fun of McGruder in a behind the scenes interview because he was suggest the characters fight all the time. This was probably done to make the writers room think outside the box other wise you get season 4. Very hacky black comedy that relies on garbage humor instead of wit, subtlety, and tact to make a funny show and also get a point or moral across.
I never want another season unless Aaron McGruder is at the helm.
>>
>>84548523

Never, thank god. First two seasons were okay, lost interest somewhere during the third, never watched the fourth. Everything I've heard about four seems to validate my not watching it.
>>
>>84549566
The Boondocks called it. All the hype for a black president was for nothing because he was subpar and did very little for race relations. In fact made it worse by playing into the race baiting, giving his two cents where it wasn't needed, and taking sides on cases he knew nothing about.
>>
>>84548566
>sjw busters
>just because a majority of the cast is black

Literal fucking retard.
>>
>>84549624
Creator of that was only the character designer and co-director of boondocks
>>
>>84551874
Fucking this
>>
>>84549566

Eh, MacGruder doesn't even think Obama is black. Or at least he didn't last I checked.

Macgruder's politics are weird. He's Ceaser but also kind of has Huey moments.
>>
>>84554032
This.

Also I don't care for the black robot character having blonde hair. Though I'm interestd in it anyway.
>>
Would it be pro or against BLM?
>>
>>84555095
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization dedicated to causing as much conflict as possible under the guise of black power
Huey is a black terrorist dedicated to causing as much conflict as possible in the name of black power
>>
>>84555200
Ex-terrorist.

I can imagine an episode where where Riley gets caught up in the movement though, and Huey just observes from from afar, like always.

Now that I think about it, a BLM episode would be a really great Granddad episode, considering he was a part of the the original Civil Rights movement.
>>
>>84554996
He doesn't think he's African-American.
>>84555095
Black Dynamite seemed to have a pretty positive view of BLM.
>>
>>84555200
I'd watch that. Hell, I'd read a summary of a fanfic of that
>>
>>84555095
Boondocks is more subtle than being simply for or against. They're not afraid of calling out black people who are doing criminal or stupid shit.

I would want the episode if nothing else but Uncle Ruckkus's take on it.

>>84556512
Black dynamite is a very different ethos.
>>
Hopefully never

Season 4 was a mistake and should've never happened. It was horrible
>>
>>84555095

Against.

They constantly make fun of black on black violence AND black stereotypes.

It wouldn't settle well with those BLM fanatics.
>>
>>84556512
>He doesn't think he's African-American

Well, Obama was born and raised in the USA. Doesn't that mean he's American, not African-American?
>>
>>84557311

Why not just identify as American?
>>
>>84557339
I'm an Ameri-kin
>>
>>84557311

to be fair, as far as I'm aware of Barrack Obama's background his mom was white and his dad was a Kenyan immigrant. He doesn't have much more in common with the majority of the black American population that is descended from West African slaves than, say, John McCain or Mitt Romney.
>>
>>84552263
So would Hillary be better at a minority being US president?
>>
>>84557467
Women aren't a minority.
>>
>>84557467
>So would Hillary be better at a minority being US president?

I wasn't aware that extradimensional lizard people that feast off human suffering are consideres a minority in America.

I think Trump would be closer to being part of a minority as he's obviously severely mentally disabled.
>>
>>84557480
But the 1% are
>>
>>84557529
Touche.

That said, the 1% don't have to worry about being properly represented in the USA government. Money is a huge factor in policy and legislative decisions.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.