[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this show got a reboot with a more serious tone (not grimdark)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: fan ad.jpg (12 KB, 250x162) Image search: [Google]
fan ad.jpg
12 KB, 250x162
If this show got a reboot with a more serious tone (not grimdark) would you watch it?
>>
>>84542547
Probably yeah, it seems like a good concept, but the execution was a bit too childish.
>>
Would he still talk like a wigger?
>>
File: don'tdothat.jpg (361 B, 13x13) Image search: [Google]
don'tdothat.jpg
361 B, 13x13
>>84542547
>250x162
>>
>>84545049
This is an important question
>>
>>84542547
No.

American Dragon was trash.

Reboots are a cancer on fiction.
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74 KB, 394x406) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74 KB, 394x406
>>84545296
>>
>>84545296
Reboots can work when the original didn't live up to it's potential. They're cancer when people take popular successful properties and try and capitalize on that success
>>
>>84542547
Reminder that American Dragon: Jake Long was made by Disney after they declined to pick up Juniper Lee. They just took all of that shows ideas without having to pay the original creator, and got a bunch of talentless no-names to make the show.
>>
>>84542547
I sorta feel like the fandom would be way to autistic for me to feel comfortable enjoying something like this.
>>
>>84542547
not if that numbfuck jivetalks every second of every episode
>>
>>84545947
>letting fandom ruining your enjoyment of something

how autistic are you
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.