[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xiaolin Chronicles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Xiaolin-header2.png (34 KB, 920x344) Image search: [Google]
Xiaolin-header2.png
34 KB, 920x344
What went wrong ?
>>
File: XC.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
XC.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
Everything.
>>
The only thing I remember about this show was the cancerous Jack Spicer threads on /co/ from a decade ago.
>>
>>84540445

Different studio iirc. Changed some elements of the story in weird ways, changed the voices/looks/and names of stuff too. Also had bad writing.
>>
>>84540445
First off they revived a dead cartoon. Very few revived cartoon turn out well.

I can only think of two cartoon that kind of succeeded. Family Guy and Futurama. The first few new season were okay then everyone caught on to the formula, then it went super vulgar. Futurama was okay but it never reached its peak. It was just more of the same.
>>
File: Goin Azzarello.jpg (10 KB, 212x227) Image search: [Google]
Goin Azzarello.jpg
10 KB, 212x227
>>84540477
>Making her white
>>
>>84543130
Because of the studio change, or something, that they couldn't use a lot of the old characters and things? Like the renamed the fight stuff, and a lot of the characters reverted back to when they started?

I never watched the new series, just read a lot of complaints.
>>
File: Tails gets trolled.png (95 KB, 290x333) Image search: [Google]
Tails gets trolled.png
95 KB, 290x333
>>84540445
>26 episodes
>Just 20 got on TV
>In the air for just 12 days

Wow
>>
>>84544303
source?
>>
Reviving a show that was only kind of good to start with
>>
>>84543716
>I can only think of two cartoon that kind of succeeded. Family Guy
Good joke.
>>
>>84546503
or maybe not reviving at all? Reboot or revived series is mostly a gamble, and it mostly ends up failing miserably.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.