[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't he getting a Marvel NOW ongoing, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: night thrasher.png (774 KB, 472x972) Image search: [Google]
night thrasher.png
774 KB, 472x972
Why isn't he getting a Marvel NOW ongoing, /co/?
>>
there's still shit left to announce
>>
Because he's a lame character that should've stayed in the 90s. Hes in Civil War II Choosing Sides if you really like him that much, but I'm not a big fan.
>>
>>84538289
Teenage Negro Ninja Thrashers team book when?
>>
File: leave.png (36 KB, 325x273) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
36 KB, 325x273
>>84538329
>Because he's a lame character that should've stayed in the 90s.
>>
File: 1447796040248.png (1 MB, 585x896) Image search: [Google]
1447796040248.png
1 MB, 585x896
>>84538289
He'll probably get one, maybe he'll have Rage and Silhouette with him since they both popped up recently.
>>
>>84538303
this
marvel only has like 70-80 books and we all know how much they want to have 90-100
>>
>>84538289
He probably is. Not all the NOW books have been announced yet. Some books that haven't been announced that have been rumored or hinted to be coming as part of NOW:
>Night Thrasher
>Seeley's Blade
>new Spencer book (maybe Citizen V or ANTS relaunch)
>Ms. America
>Cable
>post-DoX X-books
Also Ewing likely has a third book coming to replace CoC, which may or may not end up being Ms. America.
>>
>>84538835
Well shit.
Most of those sound intriguing, actually.
>>
>>84538683
Nova is also hinted at coming back in the new Nova relaunch. Never been a better time to bring back the New Warriors.
>>
>>84538893
It won't be intriguing when you see Bendis is writing everything you want to read.
>>
>>84538835
Gillen is also rumored to be coming back to Marvel with a relatively high profile book.

Oh, wait, now that I think about it, he's probably just coming back to write Ms. America. Which would be a shame since Gillen's MAC is inferior to Ewing's.
>>
Marvel is so shit
>>
>>84539485
>tfw they get him for a Wiccan/Hulkling book and it gets more attention and better sales than Midnighter/Apollo
>>
>>84539781
>Wiccan/Hulkling book
>goes back to being The Adventures of Wiccan and his Big Green Doormat
No thank you. Hulkling is awesome but Wiccan fucking sucks.
>>
>>84540080
They are the most boring couple in all of comics. Maybe in all of comic history.

I get what Allan Heinberg wanted to do. He wanted to present a loving, young gay couple when that sort of thing wasn't shown a lot. That's cool, I can understand that.

But that makes them dull as hell.
>>
>>84540080
>Wiccan will never stop holding Hulkling back
>>
>84538289
.... I have no idea who this is.
>>
>>84538329
>Because he's a lame character that should've stayed in the 90s.
So's the Punisher.
>>
>>84538289
Waiting for Richard to come back and make the new warriors with rage to the lineup
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.