[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any post 'under the hood' Red Hood worth reading?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: latest-1.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
175 KB, 1024x1007
I absokutely hated red hood amd the outlaws and red hood always seemed like a little bitch to me, but I red under the hood and rather enjoyed it.

So now I'm wondering if there's any other red hood shit worth checking out. Or if he's pretty much full throttle bitch nigga status after that one arc.
>>
>>84535904
Nope it's all pretty shit. The few times he popped up in Morrison's run was fine I guess but now they should retire the character since his development has completely stopped.
>>
No, Red Hood is uniformly terrible and I have no idea why DC keeps publishing titles about him. Lobdell must have some serious dirt on someone.
>>
>>84535904
Count down to Final Crisis
>>
>>84535904
Red Hood: Lost Days is pretty alright. Everything else sucks ass though.
>>
The New 52 bummed me out. Because I would have totally read a redemption arc of Jason going from villain to anti-hero to hero again, and then watching him work his way back into the bat family. Instead with the reboot they just skipped that entire arc and went for him being a hero again just cuz.
>>
Man too bad. Seems like there's very little worth reading with him in it.

I mean its kinda sad. Seems like despite the one decent story where ue reappears he was better served as the dead robin
>>
>>84535904
Lobdell's issues of Red Hood & The Outlaws and Red Hood/Arsenal
>>
>>84536527
Jason should've been Dick's Joker. He's the perfect antipode. Not the literal Joker, but the "I'm just one bad day away from you" part
>>
Arkham Genesis by tomasi
>>
>>84535904
Are you sure it was not just hatred of nu52 starfire seeping through
>>
>>84536676
Yeah miss 'you want alien sucky fucky' didn't help either. Talk about boiling a character down to the dumbest elements.
>>
>>84536799
I find it funny that she was so unpopular they had to walk it back by issue 6. It didn't seems to hurt sales though.
We also got Rockafort's naked Jason to make up for it.
>>
>>84536105
There's a dedicated base of 17 year old edgelords who love the Arkham games and buy everything with Jason Todd in it.
>>
File: 1405270459885.png (375 KB, 537x633) Image search: [Google]
1405270459885.png
375 KB, 537x633
>>84536918
>RHaTO was released in 2011
>People who liked the game that came out in 2015 supported the run
No people like it because of the 2010 movie. God I hate Jason too, but get your facts straight.
>>
>>84536105
>Lobdell
I seriously think that Jason must be his husbando. It's obvious that Lobdell loves to write Jason despite the fact that Jason is better when written by other people.
>>
>>84536641
No he's not.

That's James Gordon Jr.

Half assed Rorschach was like the many times Morrison ripped off Morre a really dumb idea
>>
>>84535904
Any other times Winick wrote him, Lost Days and the last B&R arc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.