[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
What went wrong?
>>
>>84533286
People at Rooster Teeth got the idea in them that they were actual writers.
>>
>>84533335
big mistake. I just finished watching everything post season 5, and it just gets worse and worse
>>
>people unironically watched this shit
I always saw it on the youtube front page, never understood how anyone could waste their time producing or consuming such low quality entertainment.
>>
-They focused too much on their author stand in Church when he was the least interesting character
-They did too much Freelancer stuff when nobody cared when at least they should have spun it off to its own series
-Monty Oum died
>>
>>84533286
It was a funny joke the first time but they just kept telling it.
>>
I thought it was all right except the freelancer stuff that makes up the middle of it.

The best thing they ever did was kill off Tex.
>>
>>84533286
Season 11
>>
It went from being a comedy to a shitty drama/action show
>>
Arby n the Chief and Leet World was better
>>
>>84533286
They grew up and realized nobody actually gives a fuck about Halo machinima
>>
It began having a serious story when it was originally a comedy series with wacky shit.
>>
>>84533286
everything to do with the fights

RvB was at it's peak when it was about the writing; as soon as they hired Monty Oum, it became awful

also the only way you could like Oum's work is if you are <18; the fights have no weight whatsoever to them
>>
>>84533286
They took it seriously when it was just like four jerk offs recording in closet with a laptop mic. Shit gets weird when you get lucky.
>>
This is the worst thread ever. Of all time.
>>
>>84533286
take itself seriuosly, like loss
>>
There were episodes after the "server crash" episode? I thought the final episode was the one where they were all dropped from the game and had to make a new one?

Granted I haven't seen red vs blue since back when you had to download each episode and play them on media player
>>
when they started including their supar srs Freelancers
>>
>>84533393
Monty contributed heavily to the show going bad.
Seasons 9 & 10, the ones that were 50% Monty scenes, are fucking horrible.

Then the next clutch of seasons started strong but got progressively worse as it got more serious.
>>
Monty Oum died, so the shitty comedy and sci-fi drama whose only saving grace was its action sequences was downgraded to just a shitty sci-fi comedy drama.
>>
>>84535076
That was a joke ending. The canon ending to season 5 (and where the series should've ended) is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLbAVKPOLA&

starts at 14:20
>>
Should have ended on season 8. Season 8 was a great finale.
>>
>>84533286
sjw's.
>>
They thought people cared about a plot for a 5 minutes comedy machinima
>>
File: rwby the movie.jpg (2 MB, 1559x2481) Image search: [Google]
rwby the movie.jpg
2 MB, 1559x2481
>>84533286

Competition is fierce
>>
The people at RT stopped caring since it's a licensed property and have to pay royalties. They're just milking it now until they one day decide to end "the longest running web series".
>>
>>84536444
i guess you can compare garbage to shit
>>
File: rwby chibi premiere.jpg (33 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
rwby chibi premiere.jpg
33 KB, 851x315
>>84536503

Don't forget this
>>
>>84536156
Obama
>>
The Freelancer seasons were by far the low point of the series because of the Freelancers themselves being consistently boring or unlikable and the emphasis on the amateur CG action.

Chorus was a nice return to form for the series because it returned to focus on the character interactions with the original reds and blues.
>>
>>84533286
Do you ever wonder why we're here?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.