[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Rebirth Reading Order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467106103593.jpg (25 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1467106103593.jpg
25 KB, 346x346
What do I have to read to get anything important on Rebirth?

I like the idea of it. That it's a clusterfuck and they're just throwing in characters from other timelines like the old Superman and fucking Dr. Manhattan. It's the absolute opposite of DCYou. I liked the idea of that, too, but obviously many people want continuity.

And since there are no more original ideas left for continuity, they just let it cannibalize itself. That seems fresh to me. But I haven't read any DC books since around Morrison left Action and Batman, so I have no idea about what I should read.
>>
>>84532312
You just read DC Universe Rebirth #1 and then go to whatever series you want after that.
>>
File: tutuyutu.png (51 KB, 847x757) Image search: [Google]
tutuyutu.png
51 KB, 847x757
>>84532312
>>
>>84533271
Wow, I'm kind of disgusted looking at that.
>>
>>84533291
Now think about it, there is currently no legit way to read all of this in papers or in digital.
The only way to read this is by pirating.
>>
>>84533291
What about 450 000 hentai pictures named, tagged and filtered to have no duplicate, all of this manually ?
>>
>>84533271
Are Darkseid War, Superheavy, and by extension Robin War concurrent until Bruce returns to the suit?
>>
>>84533315
id like to see that
>>
>>84533271
Dumbass Frog
>>
>>84533322
Continuity order or printing order ?
>>
>>84533358
continuity
>>
>>84533322
Those all happened in the short-lived "story > continuity" era, so none of it really makes any sense when compared to each other. In one book Batman is a god, in another he's regular old Batman, in another he's Gordon. The lines crossed over with each other but that's it.
>>
>>84533370
Darkseid War happen before Robin War and Superheavy (which is only a story arc).
>>
>>84533392
But Darkseid War leads directly into Rebirth
>>
>>84533451
Hypertime
>>
>>84533451
Old batman costume, therefore it happen before superheavy.
>>
>>84533538
So is there a continuity problem?
>>
>>84533549
Nope.
>>
>>84533322
Robin War happens just before Superheavy (which is last arc with Jim as Batman), and Darkseid War happens after Bruce's return.
>>84533538
Darkseid War happens after Supes' depowered period, and therefore after Jim's tenure as Batman. So the wrong costume is continuity error.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.