[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am associated with one of these 3 companies, I cannot speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: marvel-netflix-pic.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
marvel-netflix-pic.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
I am associated with one of these 3 companies, I cannot speak about which company I belong to for fear of getting fired. Marvel/Disney's current contract with STARZ Entertainment has currently come to an end. So any Marvel/Disney movie made before last week effectively will finish its contract and be shown on STARZ First before anywhere else. The company they did sign with recently to premier their movies first is Netflix. It usually takes 5-8 months depending on the lineup for a film to be premiered on its contracted premium service in its life cycle. Now, there is no proof yet because a little bird told me that Marvel wants to finalize 3 more pitches for Marvel Netflix Original Series before they bring the news out to anyone. Now im just giving you a heads up notice, because I am a "writefag" that was given good criticism on my next project that I pitched and was given a green light to create a series for one of our "Most Mentioned" heroes. If you plan on using this information I give you please distribute it so that it doesnt give out too much information on who might possibly be behind this.

Thanks for everything you have done for me /co/, You scratched my back, and im currently scratching yours.
>>
Assuming any of that isn't bullshit.
What interaction are you expecting with this community?
>>
>>84531958
Is it Moon Knight? Please be Moon Knight.

Also, is it true that we'll never see Netflix characters in the movies because of the Perlmutter-Feige conflict?
>>
>>84531958
Okay
>>
>>84531976
Now you dont have to believe me, but im just throwing out some information to If it was up to me, I would tell you who my character is. so im just trying to get /co/ hyped about new Marvel characters, and their current TV/Movie contract, for a quicker/easier access.
>>
>>84531958
I would love a Power Pack cartoon.
>>
>>84531992
Sorry, they Didn't give me any information about the Netflix characters appearing in the films. and please dont ask about characters. now im gonna go sleep now, I literally have been up with joy and excitement since i got the good news yesterday haha.
>>
>>84531958
Damn son, basically Moon Knight confirmed. I dont know wether to believe you or not, but this doesnt really seem like bait.
>>
>>84532026
Well congrats anon, if it's true I'm glad for you.
>>
>>84531958
You have basically told us nothing, though, here. So, here is a bunch of question that might not give you away if you anwser them, I think:

For clarification, who is supervising Netflix Marvel? Disney or Marvel?

Also, some other anon mentionned once that Movie Marvel, Netflix Marvel and abc TV show Marvel interaction was basically game of thrones. How true is that?

And is it true?

Also, is it true that the new head of the abc channel want to kill all Marvel show? Has most Wanted still the slightest slice of hope to ever come out?

Don't spare us the juicy details. thanks.
>>
>>84532070
How in the fuck do you honestly expect OP to have all that fucking information? did you even read what he said or are you that fucking autistic?

>>84531958
Congratulations for giving us Moon Knight m8
>>
>>84532217
>How in the fuck do you honestly expect OP to have all that fucking information?
He work there and he has hears. As a writer. It's easy to catch noise in that position.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.