[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beastboy and cyborg show and made an otherwise mediocre show cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Teen_titans_go.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Teen_titans_go.png
1 MB, 960x720
Beastboy and cyborg show and made an otherwise mediocre show cancer
>>
>>84531289
You're right. It would be tolerable without those two.
>>
At some point they should just do Action Comics Go! and have other heroes/teams/characters from the DC Universe do their thing in a goofy cartoony style.

Oh. Right. DC Nation was that thing once, wasn't it?
>>
Pretty much
Why the hell are Beast boy and Cyborg generally dude bros the entire time?
It'd be better if Cyborg was still fucking around with his machines and shit, but you barely ever see that. They just scream and yell.
>>
File: pie bros.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pie bros.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>84531289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4V29MtPYio
>>
>>84532621
>This was in the first fucking episode
>I was watching this at work, alone in the break room, figuring no one would walk in
>People started coming in as soon as the fucking WE LOVE PIE XD song started

Goddamn it.
>>
File: 1459034843891.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1459034843891.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>84531289
Why is Cyborg so small?
>>
>>84531289
I wish they would introduce or show other characters more like
Donna troy
Lilith
Superboy
Wonder girl
>>
>>84531289
When Cyborg is the focus and not paired with Beast Boy, he's the best character. Beast Boy drags him down.
>>
>>84533629
>he's the best character
This is true:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY-Npnh0FY
>>
File: 1452056365404.jpg (168 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1452056365404.jpg
168 KB, 650x650
>>84531289
I watch this occasionally. It's like ATHF for kids, no idea why people hate it so much. Though I have noticed that it's mostly ADULT MEN bitching about this KIDS' CARTOON, because it's not the same as the thing they watched when they were KIDS.

The voice acting's great BTW. Easily my favorite VAs on television, which isn't saying much since I'm not a hardcore /co/ guy.
>>
>>84531289
Forreal. They made one of the most fuckable characters on the show, completely unfuckable
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.