[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The War Machine story in this issue was the worst thing I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: choosingsides2.jpg (114 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
choosingsides2.jpg
114 KB, 600x911
The War Machine story in this issue was the worst thing I have ever read in my life.
It takes place at War Machine's funeral and it has a bunch of characters talking about him and how he is important to them.
Except it focuses only on black characters. Does War Machine only have black friends? And they had Storm as one of those characters. I have reads hundreds of Marvel comics over the years, and I can't recall a single time they actually met or conversed. The only white (or non-black) characters in it are Kate Bishop and Carol Danvers, who are there because they only bang black dudes. I literally burned this issue and lit a cigarette with it because it pissed me off that much. If I had one wish, it would be for my 3.99$ back because my comic shop doesn't do refunds on issues
>>
Marvel was a mistake
>>
>>84527394
>I literally burned this issue and lit a cigarette with it because it pissed me off that much.
you have some pretty bad impulse control issues
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 422x750
>>84527477
>>
>>84527394
>Kate Bishop and Carol Danvers, who are there because they only bang black dudes
Kate never banged a black, the one black who tried to get with her, failed miserably as she kept rejecting him
>>
>>84527542
She banged Patriot/Miss America/That other YA/ and Clint
>>
File: DontBuyMarvelDumbass.png (367 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
DontBuyMarvelDumbass.png
367 KB, 1080x1920
What did you expect from an author who talks like this?
>>
>>84527616
She didn't bang any of those. Aside from random hook ups and her rapist, she has only banged Noh-Varr.
>>
>>84527394
sounds like Dark Beast's death. they just do it, without any pretext at all, for no reason, on a whim, to a decent character.
>>
>>84527394
Dude... Buying comic books? Seriously?
>>
>>84527394
BUT YOU DIDN'T COMPLAIN WHEN WHITE PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT SENTRY AND HOW IMPORTANT HE IS TO THEM
>>
>>84528588
People didn't? That issue was one of the worst things I've ever read and I wish I was exaggerating.
I'd rather read Moon over June or Ultimatum over that. At least those are bad enough to make fun of. The Sentry funeral issue makes me filled with rage.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.