[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what made him so powerful that Spiderman needed Venom to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 4472884-carnage.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
4472884-carnage.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
what made him so powerful that Spiderman needed Venom to take him down?
>>
The way his psychotic mind worked with the symbiote.
>>
>>84525622
He's now powered by the Darkhold so he could probably rape Spidey and Venom while sipping tea.
>>
>He could make blades from his fucking arms and grow new limbs
>>
>>84525622
Venom is already stronger than Spidey, and the further down his line, the more powerful the symbiote. It's why Toxin is even STRONGER.
>>
>>84525622
Cletus and Carange have the strongest bond
And symbiotes get stronger generation-to-generation

People tend to forget it with all the stabbing and slicing, but Carnage is supposed to have a shit-ton of super-strength too
>>
>>84525645

Wasn't he more in sync with the symbiote in comparison to Brock? It's kind of like "tard strength". Mentally handicapped people aren't stronger, they have zero mental barriers. It's crazy how much just a tiny bit of inhibition can do to strength. Carnage is the same way.
>>
>we'll never see carnage portrayed on the big screen
>>
>>84525726
Carnage's bond is to Brock's like pure alcohol is to weak beer
>>
>>84525622
>what made him so powerful that Spiderman needed Venom to take him down?

Well, it's like in DBZ where the niggas got power levels
>>
>>84525770

They would have to throw it in with venom like they did Ultron and Vision in one movie

Like have the symbiote reproduce at a much more rapid rate and creates carnage right before the third act of the movie
>>
>>84525726
>>84525812

I had a cousin that drank pure alcohol and became retarded.
>>
>>84525898
Anon, I think he may have been retarded before too
>>
>>84525706
Why is venom stronger than spider-man exactly. Its the same symbiote, and peter has actual super strength, so why didnt peter get the boost when he had it?
>>
>>84526340
Cuz hes bigger
Venom is like hulk hogan tier buff
>>
>>84526399
>hulk hogan
>>
>>84526340
it chose not to. it was a young idiot, and thought that the best kind of partner was one that did whatever the main guy wanted, never questioned him or offered suggestions,

Spidey thought he was getting a costume, not a sidekick, so that's the role it assumed. Spidey always fretted about running out of webs, so it started making them. He was confidant in his physical strength and speed so it didn't buff them.
>>
>>84525622
I think when he first appeared Carnage could create new limbs and throw projectile weapons. Things which Venom couldn't do. He's also stronger than Venom.

Since then Carnage has become way stronger.
>>
>>84526399
So he is the racist, cheater and dumbest of the symbiots
>>
>>84525622
Venom= Spider-Man+his own strength
Carnage= Spider-Man+Venom, plus newer abilities and being fucking nuts
>>
>>84525622
Isn't Carnage bonded to the symbiote on a cellular level? I've never read much with him in it but I saw a page where he survived getting his head blown apart.
>>
>>84527035
At first it was some shit like "the symbiote is in his blood" and yeah, his bind was deeper that Venoms. Now as of the Superior Carnage annual he and the symbiote are completely joined as one being by my understanding
>>
1st Act
Opens with Brock going into the church when Spidey is getting rid of the symbiote cut to
Spidey kicking ass and being a confident little shit
Living a carefree life

2nd Act
Spider swinging webs not a care in the world doesn't sense venom who fucking mucks out of nowhere.
Torture spidey and fucks with his family and gf
Spidey loses his mind from paranoia
Venom detaches from the symbiote

3rd Act
Carnage appears to fuck with spidey some more
Spider needs venom
Carnage fucks with venoms love interest
Brock wont survive another seperation from the symbiote and will have to choose living with the symbiote for life or having his gf die
Saves the day with Spidey
Saves gf

Last scene is Brock walking into the church from the first scene
>>
>>84525622
he was a perfect match with his symbiote
poor venom will never have such a bound I blame peter
>>
>>84525726
Yeah I think that was the explanation, would factor in and explain how he's in every cell of the symbiote making him harder to kill compared to Brock.
>>
>>84525726
The symbiote mutated and it is literally in his blood now. I'm not sure the Carnage symbiote even has its own consciousness anymore. It's 100% Cletus.

>>84526340
The symbiote gained super-strength from Peter. I don't think they ever really explained why or how. So whatever strength it had was multiplied by Brock's inherently greater natural strength.

>>84525622
Earth's environment gave the Carnage symbiote a mutation that made it different/abnormally stronger than normal symbiotes. It's probably also why it's part of Cletus now instead of a normal symbiote bond.
>>
>>84527195
not bad
>>
>>84527195
this film would be like 8 hours long
>>
>>84528241
No. Brock is shit tons weaker than Spidey.
>>
File: qXhHakS.png (789 KB, 539x667) Image search: [Google]
qXhHakS.png
789 KB, 539x667
>>84531142
He's weaker than Spidey but he's still retard tier strong just naturally and the symbiote multiplies that like Brock is literally just naturally as strong or stronger than Cap
>>
Any recommended carnage reads?
>>
>>84532181
Axis Carnage
Also Axis Hobgoblin
>>
>>84532181
>His initial appearance (ASM 361, up until his defeat)
Is pretty good
>"Carnage" mini (where Scorn is born)
>the follow up, Carnage USA
>Maximum Carnage
>Minimum Carnage
> Carnage. It's a wonderful life
>Superior Carnage annual
>AXIS Carnage
>Venom vs Carnage (where Toxin is born)
There was also a story where he lost the symbiote and ran around in red paint to prove he was still Carnage. But I don't remember where I read it
>>
>>84533089

>But I don't remember where I read it
>>
>>84533317
thanks anon
>>
>>84531187
What a fag
>>
>>84525622
around when did carnage get a super healing factor?I remember he regrew a head in the carnageman comics and deadpool vs carnage he ate grenade.So since when can he heal that much?
>>
>>84534167
>>84527096
>>
>>84532864
>>84533089
>>84533317
Thanks
>>
File: 1457893604829.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1457893604829.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>84534167
Carnage is deep-bonded
It's better to think of him in the same way as you'd think of Alex Mercer than as a human
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.